It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right wing twitter blames the left for mass shooting

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: thack

You realize there is a difference between the two words:

-excuse

and

-explanation

Yes? ... No?

Well, sorry about that then. I can't help you if you don't understand or can grasp the differences between those two words and their implied definitions.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

That indicates that he "snapped" and had easy access to guns and little/no access to mental healthcare.
Just another lib making excuses is what i c. you guys never want to take respsonsiblity for your own hateful ideology.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: thetruth2017
You're right OP. So why are you being an agitator? I know, I know... You just had to say something for the good of the "global community", "science","progressive" humanity,..the "dream", The "change and hope", "If we didn't hate them. They wouldn't hate us". Blah, blah and blah! Oh? But there's that "other thread" that is so ignorant and stupid. You just had to have a thread of your own.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

The guy was living in his car, clearly over the top extremist. As much as I dislike trump, I would not hurt, anyone who disagrees with my views. Yes I have used the term MORON, and TRUMPTARD, etc. I certainly do not wish anyone physical harm. In fact If I have offended any of you I truly am sorry, what can I say? I have always been told, you "don't talk politics or religion".....LOL

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

The Left is continually proving that, as a whole, they are mentally ill. There is no other way to describe their violent behavior and repulsive statements.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

So, you saw all the hopelessness and losing of all the left posters in the "other" thread, so you decided to play the "I know you are, but what am I?" kids game and create the exact opposite thread attempting to spin things the other way, right?

Oops...doesn't look like that's working though, now does it?

Hmmmmm...wonder why?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
So Democrats and liberals call for violence. Riots and freeway blockages. Have plays where Trump is shot. Have photo shoots holding his severed bloody head.

Then when a liberal actually does try to kill a Republican suddenly it's not their fault.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Bahaha.

I don't usually see you get this opinionated and outspoken.

Yet I still agree with you when you do, it would seem.

There does seem to be an issue with semantics these days, though.

"Liberal" no longer seems to be simple word for those who believe in certain policies, rights, and have specific opinions on a myriad of topics.

The word has now become the usage of the so many things that are wrong with America- Political Correctness, reverse-discrimination, elitism, fanaticism, ISIS-supporting, and the like.

I really don't think these words/descriptions apply to all democrats, or anything.

I do happen to believe that most of these issues are a sub-group within those who identify on the left, though...

There's a very important difference between the evils the left and right see in each other, in my opinion...The left believe that bigotry, racism, guns, homo-phobia, christianity.. are the worst things in the world. The right believes that terrorism ( domestic and foreign) violence, vandalism, denial of constitutional rights, and the such.. are the worst things in this world.

There's a huge, huge difference between an individual person silently "hating gay" people - And the opposing party actively pushing issues down out throat, sometimes to the point of violence, etc..

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
So Democrats and liberals call for violence. Riots and freeway blockages. Have plays where Trump is shot. Have photo shoots holding his severed bloody head.

Then when a liberal actually does try to kill a Republican suddenly it's not their fault.

Outstanding post.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join