It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right wing twitter blames the left for mass shooting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

That's what pisses me off.

Some asshole shooting a bunch of people for having a different ideology.

Sounds like ISIS or a leftist terrorist to me.

And people are "shocked" that other people are angry?

Screw them!

We should all be angry. Screw the handholding sing-a-longs.

# that.

Get angry, stay angry.

Dirtwads like this coward want to kill people because we have different opinions.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

That sounds almost like a threat. What do you have planned? I just read a post that purposed to put the lefties in the FEMA camps. How's that sound?
I'm not making any threats, i have a nice safe place and wouldn't even be involved. if you dont think that the USA government has plans in place for a civil war and camps in place to put people on the wrong side you havent been paying much attention have u?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
People are angry that a leftist tried to kill people with whom he disagreed with.

So the angry people should just shut the # up I suppose.

Well, considering Rand Paul 2 years ago was saying things on Twitter like:

.@Judgenap: Why do we have a Second Amendment? It's not to shoot deer. It's to shoot at the government when it becomes tyrannical! — Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) June 23, 2016

And our current POTUS had this to say during his campaign:

Hillary wants to abolish -- essentially abolish the Second Amendment," Trump said. "By the way, if she gets to pick, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know.

And when someone actually does what the conservative's own illustrious leaders advocate and incite? They get upset?

Yeah, they should shut the hell up and just mourn quietly.
edit on 14-6-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: thetruth2017

Freedom of speech!

Ooh rah!

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Shouldn't you be reloading?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
One thing for sure this shooting comes at a very opportune time for Trump since if this didn’t happen the big BREAKING NEWS that would be flooding the MSM is Trump coming under investigation for obstruction of Justice.

Too bad this conspiracy site no longer deals with stuff like this.

Mainly now just left/right bickering...

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

People are angry that a leftist tried to kill people with whom he disagreed with.

.@Judgenap: Why do we have a Second Amendment? It's not to shoot deer. It's to shoot at the government when it becomes tyrannical! — Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) June 23, 2016

Hillary wants to abolish -- essentially abolish the Second Amendment," Trump said. "By the way, if she gets to pick, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know.

And when someone actually does what the conservative's own illustrious leaders advocate and incite? They get upset?

If the shooter took out Pelosi, Mad Max and Schumer, you might have a valid argument, but alas, you don't. It amazes me how #ed up folks will go to twist reality to suit their confirmation bias. [shakes head, again]

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Shouldn't you be reloading?

Nope. Sitting here, eating left over candy from Easter!

How easily the conservatives forget what it means to be consistent...

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

So you're saying the guy just didn't shoot at the people you want in the government.

Gotcha.

That does seem to make it all come full circle now. . .

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

But the 2nd amendment IS there to enable us to fight the corruption of government. It couldn't be clearer.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

So you're saying the guy just didn't shoot at the people you want in the government.

Gotcha.

That does seem to make it all come full circle now. . .

No, your comment about Rand Pauls comment is ass-backwards, and you know it. The tyranny exists in the losing side who are hating on anything Trump and leaking sensitive docs and lying on TV and performing plays of death to Trump and sending in antifa to do their desired work and sending hollyweirds to threaten to blow up the white house.

Your attitude is proof you have your confirmation bias-blinkers on.

But, this is what I expect from you - absolute nonsense.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
We need to look at this shooter’s history, something Alex Jones would have done when he was a real conspiracy theorist and not a right-wing cook; and his recent strange behavior…

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
What also needs to be checked out is any reports of this guys name being put out before the shooting.

Interestingly, the CNN terror advisor already has put out the idea of Left-Wing terror on the rise---highly suspicious!

Remember always look to CNN on the CIA take on any issue like this...

An anti-Trump, Republican-hating Bernie Sanders supporter with a history of domestic violence has been identified as the gunman who opened fire on Republican members of Congress Wednesday morning at a baseball field in Alexandria, Virginia.

Looks too convenient for Trump, particularly THIS SHOOTING WAS DONE ON THE DAY IT WAS REPORTED TRUMP IS UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE

WAKE UP ATS....

Were falling into the trap of whatever sinister force wants us to kill each other!
edit on 14-6-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Clearly, me NOT being a yank and expressing opinions on American culture and politics as I do, pisses a lot of people off, and to those people, I say.......

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

And I could say the very same thing about you....

So, that's that I guess.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

You say... Yaaar?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Could? You already do mate - deny ignorance.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Well, maybe in this guy's mentally ill mind he saw corruption.

It takes more than just being pissed off to decide to go on a shooting spree. This doesn't appear to be some highly organized and well-planned "plot" like the OKC bombing.

That indicates that he "snapped" and had easy access to guns and little/no access to mental healthcare.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Could? You already do mate - deny ignorance.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

a reply to: Breakthestreak

Well, maybe in this guy's mentally ill mind he saw corruption.

It takes more than just being pissed off to decide to go on a shooting spree. This doesn't appear to be some highly organized and well-planned "plot" like the OKC bombing.

That indicates that he "snapped" and had easy access to guns and little/no access to mental healthcare.
All libs making excuses for this shooting are mentally ill.
Seek help.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join