It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right wing twitter blames the left for mass shooting

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
the left posing as the right on twitter to stir the pot. no one in their right mind would be on twitter, so yes this all the left causing the conflict.

But Trump posts quite a bit on Twitter.

Is our president out of his mind?

There you go, it want be long before Trump post his penis on Twitter telling the left to suck it.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: thetruth2017

Twitter, the platform itself, should be destroyed since it's nothing but a breeding ground of hate, ignorance, and trolls.

And boobs.
Don't discount the power of girls showing their boobs.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

And who are the ones who are paying those anchors to trigger Trump supporters every day and widen the gap between the people? Those who have no political allegiance and instead use both sides to their advantage.

This whole left vs right thing is just sensationalism on the part of those in power and the media. It's having its desired effect.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Twitter, the platform itself, should be destroyed since it's nothing but a breeding ground of hate, ignorance, and trolls.

This will not be popular, but I find Twitter and sites like FB to be a stomping ground of the narcissistic and teenagers.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

the left posing as the right on twitter to stir the pot. no one in their right mind would be on twitter, so yes this all the left causing the conflict.

There you go, it want be long before Trump post his penis on Twitter telling the left to suck it.

NO ONE will know what the pic IS supposed to BE!

Despite his REASSURANCE during the debates...

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
"MOST Bernie people that are FANATICAL about Bernie hate Clinton MORE than Trump."

They would seem to be justified.

Sadly there seems to be some ideological confusion.

The DNC are guilty of a breach of trust in this regard.

It has a corrosive effect on their credibility.

A better and more truthful approach is required.

We have yet to see that happen.

edit on 14-6-2017 by draoicht because: quote function ineptitude

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I would not be surprised at all.

Him and Anthony Weiner do have a lot in common.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Dont like twitter, dont use it, if you do, good for you. Dont like guns, dont buy one, i love em. Like the D? Good for you, you dont? Good for you. Hate freedom of speach, lead by example and stop using any type of social media including ATS. You love to speak your mind, great, dont use free speach to destroy another persons words. If it doesnt directly effect your life, stop caring, your not going to get anywhere in life worrying about others, honestly, idc care about your feelings, idc what people say about me, if they like me or hate me. They will never stop me in what i love, they will never break my freedom, they dont pay my bills, theyre not family and as long as they dont try to physically harm me or my family, i wont shoot em. Idc what any one says or thinks! I miss the 90's when even teens had this mentality, so much less drama.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

It's true, the progressive left will be the end of this nation. There will be a reckoning soon, and it will be the right that comes out on top. The right makes might.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

This will not be popular, but I find Twitter and sites like FB to be a stomping ground of the narcissistic and teenagers.

Personally I don't think that to be a unpopular statement you made there, in fact I think it is quite true and I don't think a lot of people will disagree with you.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

So true.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
@ Introvert

I cannot scratch-out from my minds-eye the image you have projected, traumatized I am (say it like Yoda).

edit on 14-6-2017 by Sublimecraft because: weird stuff with bbcoding.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Swordfight

Did I go too far?

On topic..this constant left right bullsh#t is becoming very disheartening

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Actually, as you can see from the tweets, they blamed the left for enabling it. What we have here is a mere evasion of the argument.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: c2oden

Oh PLEASE.

This site is 70% conservative on a GOOD day.

The few who REMAIN just happen to not take GUFF from the hordes of conservo-bots parroting alt-media TALKING POINTS.

Conservo-bots?
Alt-media TALKING POINTS?

Please.
That 30% spams the hell out of threads.
And the fact is the 70% you reference would not have been considered "conservo" just a few years ago. True Democrats do not recognize what the party has become. You have lost your base. Good luck getting it back.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
People are angry that a leftist tried to kill people with whom he disagreed with.

So the angry people should just shut the # up I suppose.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: thack

It's true, the progressive left will be the end of this nation. There will be a reckoning soon, and it will be the right that comes out on top. The right makes might.

That sounds almost like a threat. What do you have planned? I just read a post that purposed to put the lefties in the FEMA camps. How's that sound?
edit on 14-6-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Swordfight

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: thack

There's not going to be any war, we're too busy working our jobs and trying to survive. It's "better" that the hate gets vented through social media so we can keep making our corporate overlords record profits and record salaries while we bicker over partisanship and get the crumbs thrown from their table.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
People are angry that a leftist tried to kill people with whom he disagreed with.

So the angry people should just shut the # up I suppose.

You are not allowed to be angry if you do not fit a very fluid, not very specific demographic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join