It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right wing twitter blames the left for mass shooting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

What do you know about the USA since you live in Australia? Or is it New Zealand? Not trying to be rude or anything.

I don't know about you but as an American living here everything outside of the media bubble is normal, people are still courteous and hold the door for others regardless of their skin color or religion/political ideology, strangers are rarely rude to one another from what I've seen and I've even had my meal paid for in a drive-thru multiple times and even returned the favor.

The problem lies with both sides not just one. If you go to the mainstream liberal media for an opinion about the left then of course you're going to see bias, that's their whole role in this thing, to be the boogeyman and scapegoat for the real players behind the scenes.

It's political bread and circus. Trump, Hillary, Obama, Russia, Comey, Sessions, etc. It's all part of their plan and people are biting so hard on the bait.
edit on 6/14/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: c2oden

In that case, I think it may be a good time for antifa to ramp up their protests.

Curious. Please explain.

Let the crazies fight the crazies.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Awww. I get it. lol

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'm glad Bernie condemned this alt-left assassin...even if he was a huge follower.

Smoke and mirrors!

Did you hear Pelosi this morning and her BS speech?

All the things she has said against Trump and the Republican party and what did she do? Mention all of the threats against Obama TWICE then she finally mention Trump!

Smoke and mirrors!

I know a guy who "predicted" (though "cynical guess" is more accurate) a string of shooting incidents today. His reasoning is that there is a major piece of pro-firearms legislation due to be opened up for a hearing today, and the Democrats would unleash their crazies in an attempt to undermine support for it.

Interestingly enough, one of main driving forces behind the legislation is Representative Jeff Duncan (R). Guess where ol' Jeff was this morning? At a certain baseball ground...

Tinfoil? Well, this is ATS, isn't this what we do?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: introvert

Agreed. I like to have fun with you guys here and there, but I think most of us on this site would probably agree more with each other on other issues that isn't political. I guess politics really does divide.

I bet we would agree.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

What do you know about the USA since you live in Australia? Or is it New Zealand? Not trying to be rude or anything.

Born in NZ in 1971, moved to Nauru in 1975, Weipa in 1977. I hold dual citizenship. I am employed by an American Oil & Gas major so spend approx 2 months a year in New Orleans and or Houston. I have degrees in Nautical Science and Construction (commercial).

My hobby is studying US culture.

Hope that clears things up.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: thetruth2017

Good God.

This site has devolved to be like a bunch of elementary school children.

...I know man, I know.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Born in NZ in 1971, moved to Nauru in 1975, Weipa in 1977. I hold dual citizenship. I am employed by an American Oil & Gas major so spend approx 2 months a year in New Orleans and or Houston. I have degrees in Nautical Science and Construction (commercial).

My hobby is studying US culture.

Hope that clears things up.

hahaha... dude you probably know more about US issues than most US citizens.
edit on 14-6-2017 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I don't know about you but as an American living here everything outside of the media bubble is normal, people are still courteous and hold the door for others regardless of their skin color or religion/political ideology, strangers are rarely rude to one another from what I've seen and I've even had my meal paid for in a drive-thru multiple times and even returned the favor.

The problem lies with both sides not just one. If you go to the mainstream liberal media for an opinion about the left then of course you're going to see bias, that's their whole role in this thing, to be the boogeyman and scapegoat for the real players behind the scenes.

It's political bread and circus. Trump, Hillary, Obama, Russia, Comey, Sessions, etc. It's all part of their plan and people are biting so hard on the bait.

He knows a hell of a lot more about the Constitution than you do! As a matter of fact I wish he would come into the US as a citizen, but he knows better!

link   

Twitter, the platform itself, should be destroyed since it's nothing but a breeding ground of hate, ignorance, and trolls.

link   

originally posted by: draoicht
If the shooter was really a Bernie fan he had poor logic.

He should have taken his frustrations out on those who truly robbed his hero.

The DNC had a lucky break here.

MOST Bernie people that are FANATICAL about Bernie hate Clinton MORE than Trump.

link   

So you don't enjoy your time here? Because liberals are everywhere in the USA even New Orleans. The libtards you see posting on social media and/or who are paid to riot in the streets do not represent the left, they are a vocal minority made louder by the advent of social media.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Twitter, the platform itself, should be destroyed since it's nothing but a breeding ground of hate, ignorance, and trolls.

I have no issue with anyone being given a voice, no matter how distasteful the words they say with it.

I have a big issue when those same people - whose voice I am defending - decide that they can take my voice away from me.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

What about the Constitution have I ever claimed to be an expert on and where does the Constitution come into play in this discussion?

This post just reads like a knee jerk attack on me and my intelligence and shows you have nothing constructive to add.
edit on 6/14/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

So you don't enjoy your time here? Because liberals are everywhere in the USA even New Orleans. The libtards you see posting on social media and/or who are paid to riot in the streets do not represent the left, they are a vocal minority made louder by the advent of social media.

They MAY be everywhere...

HERE? Not so much. They've all MIGRATED away lmfao.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Im lost to why right wing or anyone on that note being aggressive to a person thats mourning over a loss and asking for peace... seems set up... seems they're more focused on someones tweets more then the tragedy at hand.
Is why i dont use social media, no facebook, no twitter, nothing... much more peaceful

link   
a reply to: rexsblues

Its not that bad really.

Have you looked at the comments on you tube lately? I'm amazed that some people say the things they do. Even with a nick name they know they could be traced.
Facebook, twitter and god knows what else is a gold mine for the authorities to find out what people are thinking.
With Theresa May having her eye on censoring the UK internet, I can imagine some people getting really embarrassed sitting in a courtroom having their entire posting history read out and questioned.

ATS is probably the most civil place going right now.

link   

So you don't enjoy your time here? Because liberals are everywhere in the USA even New Orleans. The libtards you see posting on social media and/or who are paid to riot in the streets do not represent the left, they are a vocal minority made louder by the advent of social media rise of and 24/7 coverage of liberal propaganda agents Rachel Maddow of MSNBC (recorded highest cable ratings 3 weeks in a row) and Jake Tapper of CNN

Almost the perfect post - corrections in bold

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Good God.

This site has devolved to be like a bunch of elementary school children.

I blame it on the SJW's and their flawed logic.
It is difficult to ignore the obvious flaws in their logic.
But responding to them is like starting an argument with a four year old.

little miss can't be wrong

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Oh PLEASE.

This site is 70% conservative on a GOOD day.

The few who REMAIN just happen to not take GUFF from the hordes of conservo-bots parroting alt-media TALKING POINTS.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join