It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right wing twitter blames the left for mass shooting

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Gabby Giffords Called For Unity After Today’s Shooting. Trump Fans’ Responses Are Revolting

Gifford's response

My heart is with my former colleagues, their families & staff, and the US Capitol Police- public servants and heroes today and every day.

— Gabrielle Giffords (@GabbyGiffords) June 14, 2017

May we all come together with prayers for the survivors, love for their friends and family, and the courage to make this country its best. pic.twitter.com/2CIOnOh2su

— Gabrielle Giffords (@GabbyGiffords) June 14, 2017

Trump fans response

People like you enable this by trying to ban legal firearms go F yourself — Chris Dumas (@DACHIBEAR85) June 14, 2017

One user rejected Giffords’s call for peace and advocated the assassination of Democratic House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi: To bad it was not her — Douglas morse (@Douglasmorse10) June 14, 2017

Why don't you blame all these democrats who are stirring their crazies up, this is their fault! This is what HATE does! — Melanie Turtletaub (@MelTurtletaub) June 14, 2017

We need to register and then ban all people who speak hate towards Trump. — TrumpMan (@SafeSpace4Trump) June 14, 2017

BS, you probably staged this for another gun-grab attempt. Sorry, TRAITOR, it's NOT going to work. — Marv L Shedley (@MarvLSOne) June 14, 2017

Of course these idiots don't speak for all Trump voters but just an example of easy it is to blame all the right for them.

Just like this thread.

Left Wing Twitter Celebrates Mass Shooting

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: thetruth2017

That's we have come to! Thank our politicians and those who worship them like Gods!

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Good God.

This site has devolved to be like a bunch of elementary school children.

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Are you having a competition with the other thread to see who can post the most retarded tweets - sorry, but the Libtards of twitter are the experts in this area.

Libtards are the problem with the USA - they should seek out their radical Islamic bum-buddies and #-off to Califefe where a massive swarm of retards currently reside. Then class Califefe as a rogue state like North Korea.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Man, that Twitter thread riled you guys up something fierce.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It's the MSM collectively.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

We need to register and then ban all people who speak hate towards Trump. — TrumpMan (@SafeSpace4Trump) June 14, 2017

This one definitely isn't a Trump supporter.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Twitter is a filthy, disgusting, morally corrupt place.
It's a cesspool.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
If the shooter was really a Bernie fan he had poor logic.

He should have taken his frustrations out on those who truly robbed his hero.

The DNC had a lucky break here.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

This one definitely isn't a Trump supporter.

It's one of his infamous sock accounts.

Seriously though twitter is like 5 rungs down the ladder from Mos Eisley when it comes to the calibre of your typical denizen there.

There the left are scum, the right are scum, and everyone else is either a spoiled rich child or general reprobate.
edit on -050006pm6kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Is this the first shot, that will lead to more? I hope not, but with how this is playing out it seems like more and more people on both sides are becoming fed up with the idiots who are doing this kind of stuff. I am going to say that it might not be a good time to protest anything. It will bring out the crazies from both sides.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
the left posing as the right on twitter to stir the pot. no one in their right mind would be on twitter, so yes this all the left causing the conflict.
edit on 14-6-2017 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I'm glad Bernie condemned this alt-left assassin...even if he was a huge follower.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
the left posing as the right on twitter to stir the pot. no one in their right mind would be on twitter, so yes this all the left causing the conflict.

Nail on the head

You don't have to be 'thick' to see this is the case. It's leftists using the leftist playbook word for word.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
Is this the first shot, that will lead to more? I hope not, but with how this is playing out it seems like more and more people on both sides are becoming fed up with the idiots who are doing this kind of stuff. I am going to say that it might not be a good time to protest anything. It will bring out the crazies from both sides.

As long as we are willing to admit there are crazies on both sides, we are taking a step forward.

I condemn both the comments made by the Left and Right on this issue.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'm glad Bernie condemned this alt-left assassin...even if he was a huge follower.

Smoke and mirrors!

Did you hear Pelosi this morning and her BS speech?

All the things she has said against Trump and the Republican party and what did she do? Mention all of the threats against Obama TWICE then she finally mention Trump!

Smoke and mirrors!

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

But Trump posts quite a bit on Twitter.

Is our president out of his mind?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

In that case, I think it may be a good time for antifa to ramp up their protests.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Agreed. I like to have fun with you guys here and there, but I think most of us on this site would probably agree more with each other on other issues that isn't political. I guess politics really does divide.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

In that case, I think it may be a good time for antifa to ramp up their protests.

Curious. Please explain.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join