It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
So Mueller is after all an agent of Comey and is pushing for something because it was no Russian collusion.

That is why Comey wanted Mueller

They are a joke, Democrats need to get a life the one that they were voter for and start working for this darn country.

Obstruction of Justice? really, because Comey say so.

They got nothing, nothing at all.

What they are crying about is their lose and the perpetuation of a rhetoric in order to get some votes next year.

Loser.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Does anyone see the irony?? We have leaks now with out special prosecutor. So a man who is friends with Comey is having problems with people leaking his information. Since we know coney admitted leaking I wonder if Mueller talked to him.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Mueller is allowing this leaks to come forward, just like Comey did.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Does anyone see the irony?? We have leaks now with out special prosecutor. So a man who is friends with Comey is having problems with people leaking his information. Since we know coney admitted leaking I wonder if Mueller talked to him.

So much for independence, lol.
A special counsel headed by the friend of a witness, stacked with Hillary donors and a Hillary lawyer, leaking information to the press.
Methinks the special counsel is not long for this world and it won't be Trump ending it.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Mueller is compromised and was compromised from the time Comey leaked the supposedly memo to a friend so he could get Muller and his Clinton donor team aboard, to go after Trump for anything.

The reason is because Comey knew that it was nothing behind the Russia Collusion.

They are all a joke.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I don't know if this has been mentioned already as I haven't yet seen it here, unless I missed it, but (supposedly) Mueller had given Comey immunity. This must have been why Comey was so eager to meet with Mueller before his testimony in front of the Senate.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Methinks the special counsel is not long for this world and it won't be Trump ending it.

Oh goody! A prediction!

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Assuming the investigation is honest and has no political motives.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

You know this how?

You don't. You're just saying that.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
It's funny as soon as things heat up for trump the investigator who was so great two weeks ago is now the enemy.
Ha ha.
You guys are such hypocrites.
Totally.
It's laughable.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Assuming the investigation is honest and has no political motives.

That's already a known falsehood after Comey's testimony and simply looking at Mueller's personal history.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Funny how opinions can change in a month.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Funny how you felt different before he started looking at trump.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: annabanana

I don't think he can do that.

I used to call my Aunt Anna AnnaBanana. She's gone now.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Awww no one wants to talk about this.

Why guys?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Awww no one wants to talk about this.

Why guys?

We already have. When it's confirmed, let us all know.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He was fine until Comey came out and open his mouth and explain why he wanted a special panel and who he got for the job, then it was all nice and dandy until you take a nice littler look at the people Mueller has surrounded himself with to got after Trump.

Mueller is hiring Democrat donors, Special counsel team members donated to Dems, FEC records show

www.cnn.com...

I love this one the most, Jeannie Rhee

Rhee was the second-largest donor among Mueller's known team. Rhee has donated more than $16,000 since 2008, all to Democrats. She maxed out to the Clinton campaign in 2016 and 2015, totaling $5,400. She also gave a total of $7,300 to Obama's two presidential campaigns. She has already received attention for representing the Clinton Foundation in a racketeering lawsuit brought by a conservative advocacy group, and also represented Clinton herself in a lawsuit seeking access to her private emails.

It seems the Clintons are up to every butt that walks the halls of Capitol hill this days, whoring themselves for money.

They are like a vermin infesting everything in Washington.

And this people under Mueller are supposed to be impartial?

That is the biggest joke played right now in Washington and with Mueller, he went from a hero to a zero with more bias than the Democrats in the intelligence panel.

Mueller in my opinion is another Democrat lap dog.

He and his team are highly compromised.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Mueller is compromised and was compromised from the time Comey leaked the supposedly memo to a friend so he could get Muller and his Clinton donor team aboard, to go after Trump for anything.

The reason is because Comey knew that it was nothing behind the Russia Collusion.

They are all a joke.

What's the joke here is that Trump got himself in this situation but people just can't seem to have a bit of honesty and admit it. You and others are creating conspiracies around this, such as Mueller being compromised and his team being compromised.

Sometimes things are not a conspiracy. Sometimes it is what it is and this time it was of Trump's creation.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

So Mueller is after all an agent of Comey and is pushing for something because it was no Russian collusion.

That is why Comey wanted Mueller

They are a joke, Democrats need to get a life the one that they were voter for and start working for this darn country.

Obstruction of Justice? really, because Comey say so.

They got nothing, nothing at all.

What they are crying about is their lose and the perpetuation of a rhetoric in order to get some votes next year.

Loser.

Rosenstein picked Mueller though, with no input from Comey. Now all the sudden, Mueller, is a lackey and a stooge doing the bidding of a private citizen. All after his reputation and integrity was universally beyond reproach when he was hired.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

They are all a joke.

He leaked it to get a special prosecutor, not Mueller specifically, which he had no control of whatsoever. Unless you're suggesting Comey has the DOJ in his back pocket.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join