It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Trump is a known liar.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

He only has til next Friday to put up or admit he doesn't have any recordings.
The secret service has already said they do not have any recordings.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yes absolutely.
Not only that but his action of emptying the room of witnesses corroborates the charge.

There were how many people he asked to leave them alone?
Every one is a witness before the fact.

As to the conversation that took place, Comey is much more believable than trump.
If there are recordings ( there are not) that would exonerate trump he'd have them on a loop somewhere.
In a he said he said situation it's more than well known who the liar is.
Trumps history and reputation is not stellar by a long shot.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Lets call the Comey memos "evidence" instead of documents.
So Comey handed over what he thinks is evidence of at least as he describes it a disturbing situation. Because Comey wishes to avoid litigation regarding slander his language is very careful so he avoids an outright indictment leaving that part to Mueller.

So think...Comey hands over evidence,...what is Mueller to do with that?
Ignore it?
Or ...wait for it...
. Still.

Oh yeah he would probably investigate it.
Voila'

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

That's ridiculous.
Because they know each other they can't be objective?
They worked together. They didn't have sleep overs.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Absolutely correct.
Enough of this. Let's get back to normal.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It's too soon to tell, the answer is no, it's going to be investigated so we will soon know....
Yeah you know what he said?.....a whole lot of nothing.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

They quoted him exactly.
They published his tweet exactly like he typed it. .

As to their commentary about its meaning, well trumps surrogates do a fine job of that themselves when they tell us what he means, instead of what he says and they have to do that a lot.
Equal air time for opinions on what he means.
We're all commenting on his words. That's basic fact.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Oh well everyone's gone home.

Whistles as she walks away....

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Oh well everyone's gone home.

Whistles as she walks away....

Like a Ghost Town.

I was listening on NPR to a guest from the Brookings Institution. He was talking about how this keeps growing the more its investigated.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

... And we still come back to the same point... You take Trump at his word when it suits your propaganda, and don't take him at his word it doesn't suit your propaganda.

No. I can take him for his word when there is plenty of information to suggest he is correct and I do not take him for his word when there is not.

You simply tried to use a silly tactic to try to "get " me and of course it didn't work.

And my personal opinion or beliefs are not propaganda. I am not trying to push a propaganda narrative based on unnamed sources close to the WH.

That would be you.

As for being boxed in, you did that to yourself. There isn't a way out of it either, other than back tracking on your so called 'fact'.

I'm free as a bird. I don't have to backtrack. I'm taking him for his word, considering all the circumstances in the case. The only person that has to backtrack is Trump.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

... And we still come back to the same point... You take Trump at his word when it suits your propaganda, and don't take him at his word it doesn't suit your propaganda.

No. I can take him for his word when there is plenty of information to suggest he is correct and I do not take him for his word when there is not.

You simply tried to use a silly tactic to try to "get " me and of course it didn't work.

And my personal opinion or beliefs are not propaganda. I am not trying to push a propaganda narrative based on unnamed sources close to the WH.

That would be you.

As for being boxed in, you did that to yourself. There isn't a way out of it either, other than back tracking on your so called 'fact'.

I'm free as a bird. I don't have to backtrack. I'm taking him for his word, considering all the circumstances in the case. The only person that has to backtrack is Trump.

There's plenty of information relating to Trump being spied on too and plenty of false stories in the news to back up his claim that the left wing media is fake news... nah, you just pick and choose... that much is clear. That's ok, you showed your hand. At least we know from now on you will pick what you need to tell your story. I knew that anyway, but at least it is now out in the open . No need to try and justify your bias any longer, you were busted.

edit on 17/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

There's plenty of information relating to Trump being spied on too... nah, you just pick and choose... that much is clear. That's ok, you showed your hand. At least we know from now on you will pick what you need to tell your story. I knew that anyway, but at least it is now out in the open .

I've see no evidence even close to this regarding the spying. In relation to this issue, we know that he is already under investigation by congress. So when he tweeted what he did, it is reasonable to conclude he may very well be correct.

Your comparison is not applicable.

And I'm glad this is out in the open. I've stated my case very clearly and reasonably. You, on the other hand, made a complete fool of yourself, lied and shown that not only are you a hypocrite, you have no shame in your game and wear that badge proudly.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

There's plenty of information relating to Trump being spied on too... nah, you just pick and choose... that much is clear. That's ok, you showed your hand. At least we know from now on you will pick what you need to tell your story. I knew that anyway, but at least it is now out in the open .

I've see no evidence even close to this regarding the spying. In relation to this issue, we know that he is already under investigation by congress. So when he tweeted what he did, it is reasonable to conclude he may very well be correct.

Your comparison is not applicable.

And I'm glad this is out in the open. I've stated my case very clearly and reasonably. You, on the other hand, made a complete fool of yourself, lied and shown that not only are you a hypocrite, you have no shame in your game and wear that badge proudly.

Lol, ok. Squirm away. The lady doth protest too much, methinks..

edit on 17/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: xuenchen

All the snip that came out of Comey about Lynch and Mueller is on this kick?

Yea, these pricks want a civil war! If you aren't getting ready, I suggest you do, and that means stalking up on food and water!

So US citizen should get into a civil war over these a-holes?

I truly hope not. Let's put them in an arena and let them off each other they have already screwed up, lied, cheated, stolen, and fleeced the masses, so a civil war would really take the heat off of them.

If a civil war happens then, the stupid masses of ignorant people deserve exactly what they get. Maybe this time people will be smart enough to see through the BS.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Calling someone obstructionists is not saying you hate them. Obama called republicans obstructionists often. He also called republicans bitter clingers. I don't think obama hated republicans, especially the layman. Why do you take things so personally?

Oh, and he's not going down lol, as much as you may hope so.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Hey lady. Long time no see.
Yes it's like Greek fire. The more water they pour on the more it spreads.
The more it spreads the more water they pour on.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

This is every time he speaks. After he tells us he won the election yada yada yada then he tells us how bad the dems are how bad the programs we believe in are. Every time. Half of America . He alienates with his hateful talk.
And please don't tell me how I feel.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

P.S.
He's already beyond recovery dude.
Do you honestly think Americans are going to put up with four years like the past six months?
edit on 6182017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

"This is every time he speaks"

Here's a video of his most recent speech (on Cuba) where is the hatred of the dem populace? Where is the vitriol you speak of? Maybe when he says god bless america? Is that a micro-aggression? (his speech is from 20:00-59:00) www.youtube.com...

"After he tells us he won the election yada yada yada "

It would be easy to move on from this if you guys (leftists) would accept the result of the election. And normally he mentions the election in relation to keeping his promises or defying the odds.

"He alienates with his hateful talk."

LOL hateful talk? Have you seen the headlines? Have you seen the 24/7 deranged attacks by media. Just last week CNN was salivating over the misery trump must be in knowing he's under investigation (of course, they have no evidence he's in misery, but the idea of his misery pleases them greatly). Hell, it's so bad you've had leftists out there beating conservatives up for about a year now, and all of the hateful rhetoric culminated in the shooting last week.

As much as you hate being alienated, you must despise CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, and CNN (did I mention them?). But worse than them is Huffpo, dailykos, politicus, common dreams, slate, motherjones, etc. Afterall, they've done nothing but spread hate speech about republicans and how dumb Trump voters are (HALF THE COUNTRY!!!!).

But you're worried about one man, whom you don't respect taking a few jabs at his political opposition, just like his predecessor did? Ok...

"He's already beyond recovery dude."
If you say so, it must be true....
www.rasmussenreports.com...

"Do you honestly think Americans are going to put up with four years like the past six months?"

The last six months have been fantastic! Of course they will! When you leave the halls of the MSM, you find that people don't care what they say. They like what trump is doing and what he's done. The only thing the MSM is achieving is decimating what is left of their credibility while creating liberal terrorists.
This will blow your mind, the positive view of economic fairness has increased from 45% in october (pre election) to 61% last week:
www.rasmussenreports.com...

edit on 18-6-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join