It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: thunderfoot

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: carewemust
Trump gets convicted its civil war time! Repubs have more weapons and shoot more accurately.

This is the stupidest thing ever. Civil War if law is upheld? You're so full of it.

You're just scared cuz your side is going to lose and you know it. The war wont last long, and your kind will be shut up.

Na, there will be no war. People will be pissed for a while, no matter the outcome and we will be back to what we were doing before.

If there is a war, it will only last until the Right needs to get their SS checks or their rascal scooter batteries run low.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

The Judiciary committee will be investigating.

Investigating Lynch and Comey. Not Trump....

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: thunderfoot

Trump gets convicted its civil war time! Repubs have more weapons and shoot more accurately.

This is the stupidest thing ever. Civil War if law is upheld? You're so full of it.

You're just scared cuz your side is going to lose and you know it. The war wont last long, and your kind will be shut up.

Your craziness is showing. You're talking about a war if the law is upheld?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

The Judiciary committee will be investigating.

They are investigating Comey's firing as well.

Who fired Comey?

Trump.

He is specifically mentioned in one of your links.
edit on 15-6-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

you are correct i was wrong
the intel committe isnt investigating

tho you should take the time to read grassleys letter
That reference, combined with Mr. Comey’s testimony last week that he refused the President’s asks to state that fact publicly, make it clear that the President was not happy with Mr. Comey’s actions on that issue, and frankly, that makes perfect sense.  If “unnamed sources” in the press were whipping up a frenzy by falsely claiming I was under investigation, I would want law enforcement to correct the record too.  Anyone would. 

makes perfect sense

lol
yeah that sounds like obstruction, no?
grassley is using comeys testimony against him
in a letter made public
but you keep that bs obstruction house of cards from falling

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

grassleys letter makes that clear

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

No worries. We are all wrong from time to time.

Obstruction of justice, that is more interesting. We will see what happens.
edit on 15-6-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

They are investigating Comey's firing.

They are investigating Lynch, and Comey, and the
Obama Administration as much as you don't want to/won't say it.

You can't make it go away.

“Mr. Comey’s statement is extremely troubling. There should be no improper interference with FBI investigations to favor any elected official or candidate of either party. The Committee has an obligation to pursue all evidence of such misconduct,” Grassley said in the letter.
www.grassley.senate.gov...

" as well as any attempts to influence FBI investigations under the Obama administration. "
edit on 15-6-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

did you read the letter?
the obstruction grassley intends to investigate is from obamas justice department

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

They are investigating Lynch, and Comey, and the Obama Administration as much as you don't want to/won't say it. You can't make it go away.

I do not deny that. They should investigate it. All I said is that involves Trump as well. From your source:

It is my view that fully investigating the facts, circumstances, and rationale for Mr. Comey’s removal will provide us the opportunity to do that on a cooperative, bipartisan basis,” Grassley said in the letter.

Grassley’s letter responds to a recent note from Sen. Feinstein requesting that the committee seek details from senior FBI leadership regarding Comey’s interactions with President Trump prior to being fired.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

did you read the letter?
the obstruction grassley intends to investigate is from obamas justice department

And Trump's interactions with Comey.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
"All I said is that involves Trump as well"

Not what you said in previous posts however I am
done with your illogical nonsense.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Why is there this bizarre refusal to accept reality? News comes out that Trump is being investigated for obstruction and the right feels a need to deflect to Obama? It's so pathetic. Why do these people on the right have their ego's so wrapped up in what happens with Trump or the Republican party. They need to separate themselves from it.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
well muellers boss said he would not fire him no matter what anybody says unless he is found to have done something warranting his dismissal. leaking this to the washington post like comey did with new york times in my opinion should be cause enough and i think he and comey colluded to bring down the president and should face sedition charges.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Are you just trying to recycle the word 'colluded'? What's your motivation to deny reality? Does it really affect you that deeply that if Trump did something wrong, you just can't accept it, you'll have to conjur up some kind of alternate memory like some kind of mpd response? It's okay, man... you're not Trump... you don't have to create an alternate reality. You're going to be okay. Even if he goes down... you're going to be okay.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

Your sick.
You have kids? Grand kids?
You want to die?

For Donald trump?

Think hard about that.

Are you serious? Oh likely you are.

This is about a hell of alot more than Trump.....

We see the total lunacy and useless inaction against REAL bad individuals laughed at by the left AND right..its just the left is lost in moronville and now staunchly defends the scum.

Soon though...many of you will have to wakeup and realize NOONE in power wants a dam thing that you do...they just sometimes support the destructive parts.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: thack
If the progressives keep it up, the Right must answer, and it won't be good for the progressives. The left better start to learn how to defend themselves.

If the right believes in their Christian teachings they'll turn the other cheek. Any failure to do so, will prove them unworthy of the most basic rules of their religion.

I always marvel at the laughable stupidity of those who believe being on the right means Christian.

And i can tell you that turn the other cheek thing for will be FULLY abandoned...and you will be glad of it.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Why is there this bizarre refusal to accept reality? News comes out that Trump is being investigated for obstruction and the right feels a need to deflect to Obama?

Rosenstein warns Americans to 'exercise caution' about anonymous reports

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Anonymous sources told the Washington Post yesterday afternoon. Hasn't the Washington Post been pretty accurate with leaking sensitive/classified info? The New York Times is mostly fake exclusives.

The WAPO can deliver some 5-star fake news as well ... no surprise it involved the classic Russian scapegoat :

'Fake News' And How The Washington Post Rewrote Its Story On Russian Hacking Of The Power Grid

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
If Trump's lawyer says that Mueller investigating him is a "leak," it is a confirmation that the story is true. Why do you keep battling truth?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join