It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Pretty sure he can't just decide to change his investigation. He got brought in for apparent Russian collusion not for obstruction. They would need to bring in a new person for a new investigation. Fake news is fake

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Your argument about investigations being triggered just because a document is received by an investigator is completely debunked by precedent. You can come to terms with that in your own time.

As for WaPo's rumour based on who the SC is interviewing, that is all it is. A rumour. If that changes to fact, THEN is will say that the SC is investigating Trump.

Just watching the propaganda flooding the left wing news channels today shows exactly why details of who and who is not being investigated is not normally released. The public - and that includes Congress - and the drones who soak up left wing media are being fed rumour as fact. As usual you, who often claim you wait for confirmation, are partaking in that propaganda.

Now away with you. Your arguments have been an embarrassment to you.
edit on 15/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Your argument about investigations being triggered just because a document received by an investigator is completely debunked by precedent. You can come to terms with that in your own time.

I've said more than that. I've said the documents and the fact specific allegations were made by the former head of the FBI and others knew the talks between the two men were occurring.

Do not be dishonest.

As for WaPo's rumour based on who the SC is interviewing, that is all it is. A rumour. If that changes to fact, THEN is will say that the SC is investigating Trump.

You won't have a choice.

Just watching the propaganda flooding the left wing news channels today shows exactly why details of who and who is not being investigated is not normally released. The public - and that includes Congress - and the drones who soak up left wing media are being fed rumour as fact. As usual you, who often claim you wait for confirmation, are partaking in that propaganda.

Who cares what they are saying? Even I do not watch that crap. I'm giving you what I personally think.

Now away with you. Your arguments have been an embarrassment to you.

I understand you are angry and emotional and may want to be left alone. It's been a rough day for you. Congress confirms Trump is personally under investigation, the WaPo triggers you in to a hissy fit and it hurts.

It's just a matter of time before we find out Trump is being investigated by the SC and it infuriates you.

I know. I know.

Nothing I can say can heal your pain. So all I can do is say I told you so and add a bit more salt to your wounds just for the hell of it.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

What I see is your taking a Senate investigation into
Lynch and the DOJ and FBI mishandling of The Clinton
Email scandal and using Democrats characterization of it
to try and bolster a news report that you want to believe.

Why don't you look to The Senate Committee for the truth?

Here is a breaking report with sources that says point blank:
The Senate Judiciary will not be probing Trump!

talkingpointsmemo.com...After Meeting With Mueller Senate Committee Will Not Probe Trump

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: andrew778
Pretty sure he can't just decide to change his investigation. He got brought in for apparent Russian collusion not for obstruction. They would need to bring in a new person for a new investigation. Fake news is fake

Not necessarily. Mueller pretty much has the authority to take the investigation in any direction he deems necessary--including expanding the scope to look at potential obstruction. It is absolutely within his power to do so.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

So all I can do is say I told you so and add a bit more salt to your wounds just for the hell of it.

that is just about all you are good for these days
your win consists of someone may be under investigation
lol

you people are a joke
leaks
inuendo
juat plain made up crap

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
“It’s never been part of our” investigation, committee Chair Richard Burr (R-NC) told CNN on Thursday, referring to obstruction of justice

hahahahahaha

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: Grambler

You mean there is an investigation that doesn't have leaks coming out constantly to smear the people in the investigation?

Yes, there is. Even then some take it and twist it to
a pretzel trying to shape it to be against Trump.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is clearly an investigation into Lynch and Comey, and the FBI!

This actually was not the investigation I was talking about. The Inspector General of the Department of Justice is conducting the investigation I was referring to, and there is no reason whatsoever to believe Trump is involved in it.
DOJ IG Investigation

Edit: To my knowledge, there's been no word on whether they've expanded the scope of their investigation to date. But they can certainly expand it if the evidence takes them there, such as finding out Lynch ordered Comey to use Clinton campaign rhetoric.
edit on 15 6 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The Department of Justice inspector general announced a sweeping review Thursday of Justice Department and FBI actions leading up to the November election – in response to criticism from both sides of the aisle over how the agencies handled the Hillary Clinton email scandal. 

damn
seems they may not get away with their shenanigans after all

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Got a link for that?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: thunderfoot

www.foxnews.com...
its faces link

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The sad part is that investigation was announced in January and a lot of people don't know about it because the media is ignoring it.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

What I see is your taking a Senate investigation into Lynch and the DOJ and FBI mishandling of The Clinton Email scandal and using Democrats characterization of it to try and bolster a news report that you want to believe.

All I did was quote your source. Do you deny what it says?

Why don't you look to The Senate Committee for the truth?

I hope they find it.

Here is a breaking report with sources that says point blank: The Senate Judiciary will not be probing Trump!

You didn't read it, did you?

The Senate Judiciary Committee chair, meanwhile, indicated Thursday morning in a letter to the committee’s ranking member that the committee would look into “improper partisan interference in law enforcement investigations.” Judiciary Committee Chair Chuck Grassley (R-IA) had acknowledged Tuesday that the committee’s ranking member, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), asked that the committee look into potential obstruction of justice in a letter to him on Friday.

The intel committee will not be looking in to it. The judiciary committee will.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Trump gets convicted its civil war time! Repubs have more weapons and shoot more accurately.

This is the stupidest thing ever. Civil War if law is upheld? You're so full of it.
edit on 15-6-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

that is just about all you are good for these days your win consists of someone may be under investigation lol

I didn't know this was a contest. Do I get a prize?

you people are a joke leaks inuendo juat plain made up crap

This appears to be quite real. Nothing made up.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
“It’s never been part of our” investigation, committee Chair Richard Burr (R-NC) told CNN on Thursday, referring to obstruction of justice

hahahahahaha

Wrong committee.

ha....ha

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

burr is not the head of the judiciary?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

that is just about all you are good for these days your win consists of someone may be under investigation lol

I didn't know this was a contest. Do I get a prize?

you people are a joke leaks inuendo juat plain made up crap

This appears to be quite real. Nothing made up.

you and all the obstruction bozos get the boobie prize

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

burr is not the head of the judiciary?

No. He is head of the Intel committee.

The Judiciary committee will be investigating.
edit on 15-6-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: carewemust
Trump gets convicted its civil war time! Repubs have more weapons and shoot more accurately.

This is the stupidest thing ever. Civil War if law is upheld? You're so full of it.

You're just scared cuz your side is going to lose and you know it. The war wont last long, and your kind will be shut up.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join