It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Sure we do, it's called McCarthyism.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite
Despite breaking the law I don't think Flynn will be prosecuted for anything. He asked for immunity in exchange for testimony. Senate refused so he's just, very smartly, pleading the 5th.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Yeah I actually was gonna qualify that statement. We do try and convict people in the public eye all the time, which is wrong. My point is Trump did everything he could do when this stuff about Flynn came out. Trump can't file charges against him.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Love that people warned Trump about hiring Flynn and he just thought it was liberals trying to sabotage his presidency lol.
Not that liberals aren't trying to sabotage his presidency, they are. It's called being the opposition party.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

You mean it was secret until Comey opened his mouth. Everything you wrote is absolute utter nonsense conspiracy theories. OMG pathetic.
Comey didn't appoint Mueller Rod Rosenstein did and trump appointed Rosenstein.
And they worked together they're not God fathers to each other's children.
Even a good close work relationship wouldn't mean these fine upstanding men would break the law to "get" trump.
You're kind of slandering them with no foundation to do so other than they are or were law enforcement people just doing their jobs. Jobs they were respected for until trump needed them not to be and lied about Comey and the state of the bureau. A lie that many within the bureau have called out.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

You think the opposition parties job is to sabotage a presidency?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Well when a lot of fake stuff is coming out of that side would you believe them? Obama warned him, but all he ever did to Obama was hurt his feelings. Keep in mind the alleged transgressions Flynn committed happened while Obama was President, and his DOJ did nothing. Why didn't they investigate him and charge him?

To be clear, I'm talking about the transgressions with the foreign money.

edit on 15 6 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15 6 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I'm paraphrasing but Mitch McConnell said the Republican party's first and foremost policy was to insure that Obama does not get a 2nd term lol. I don't see a problem with democrats being reciprocal.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
And lets not forget the Schumer warned Trump that the intelligence community would get back at Trump.

“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday to get back at you. So, even for a practical, supposedly hard-nosed businessman, he is being really dumb to do this.”

dailycaller.com...

But we know, its just a coincidence that all of these anti Trump leaks are coming out.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Flynn's crime falls under the UCMJ and retired people in the military are rarely prosecuted for stuff like this.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

So you agree with mitch mcconnell then?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

So again, what exactly would you like Trump to have done in addition to firing him?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I have a word for Shumer. The PEOPLE can take down the intelligence community. No one is king in America. Americans didn't have a revolution to have another king. If the intelligence community thinks they can take down whoever they want, they got another thing coming.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: UKTruth

The dossier WAS handed to the FBI and Comey discussed it with Trump. No investigation was opened. Handing a document over does not mean there is an investigation, nor does it mean an investigation has to be opened.

Of course it was/is being investigated.

The dossier, compiled by a former MI6 intelligence officer named Christopher Steele, detailed several allegations of collusion between Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign and Russia, among other salacious details. The FBI is investigating the explosive claims made in the dossier. During his testimony, Comey was asked by Sen. Richard Burr, the Republican chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, whether the FBI was able to confirm any criminal allegations contained in the document. Comey replied that he couldn't answer the question in an "open setting," because it "goes into the details" of the FBI's investigation.

www.businessinsider.com...

At some point you will have to admit that the reason you think there is an investigation into Trump by the SC is because WaPo told you so, based off unnamed sources saying interviews had been set up with Coates, Rogers and co.

I was saying it before the WaPo piece came out. I was saying the day of Comey's testimony.

Regardless of what you think, how you can then state it as fact is still a question you don't seem to want to answer.

The head of the FBI made specific allegations against the president and handed over his documents to a SC. Do you think they are going to just dismiss it, without looking in to it?

Use your head.

Nope, Trump was is not being investigated for anything in the dossier as was already confirmed.

If you have anything that confirms Trump is under investigation by the SC, then please post it.
That may be confirmed, it may not, but right now we have no more than the same speculation and propaganda of the last year which we know was put to rest just a week ago.
edit on 15/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

The dossier WAS handed to the FBI and Comey discussed it with Trump. No investigation was opened. Handing a document over does not mean there is an investigation, nor does it mean an investigation has to be opened.

The dossier, compiled by a former MI6 intelligence officer named Christopher Steele, detailed several allegations of collusion between Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign and Russia, among other salacious details. The FBI is investigating the explosive claims made in the dossier. During his testimony, Comey was asked by Sen. Richard Burr, the Republican chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, whether the FBI was able to confirm any criminal allegations contained in the document. Comey replied that he couldn't answer the question in an "open setting," because it "goes into the details" of the FBI's investigation.

At some point you will have to admit that the reason you think there is an investigation into Trump by the SC is because WaPo told you so, based off unnamed sources saying interviews had been set up with Coates, Rogers and co.

I was saying it before the WaPo piece came out. I was saying the day of Comey's testimony.

Regardless of what you think, how you can then state it as fact is still a question you don't seem to want to answer.

The head of the FBI made specific allegations against the president and handed over his documents to a SC. Do you think they are going to just dismiss it, without looking in to it?

Use your head.

Nope, Trump was is not being investigated for anything in the dossier as was already confirmed.

I did not say Trump was being investigated. You said no investigation was started in regards to the dossier. That is verifiably false.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Correct. The dossier was used to kickstart the russia meddling investigation and it's possible ties with the presidents campaign staff. Which makes the entire basis of the investigation hilariously cheap.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes really.

In fact Loretta Lynch is now included in this The Special Counsel
Investigation. That makes two looking into her and Comey.

According to Wa Po, lol how ever trustworthy they are..
or not

edit on 15-6-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Use your head.

If you have anything that confirms Trump is under investigation by the SC, then please post it.
That may be confirmed, it may not, but right now we have no more than the same speculation and propaganda of the last year which we know was put to rest just a week ago.

Ah, the Steel Dossier. Isn't that the one that's been confirmed to be phony, or at least large portions of it are known to have been invented out of whole cloth?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: introvert

Correct. The dossier was used to kickstart the russia meddling investigation and it's possible ties with the presidents campaign staff. Which makes the entire basis of the investigation hilariously cheap.

I don't think the dossier is what kicked-off the investigation and whether you think it's cheap or not is irrelevant. If something comes across the FBI's desk, they have to look at it.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Yes everyone likes to forget there's a current DOJ Inspector General investigation into the Clinton email case. It initially did not include Lynch, and they haven't really put out much since it started, but I can't see how it wouldn't include Lynch at this point, especially considering Comey's testimony to Congress. We'll see what they come up with.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join