It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The civil war has already begun, sadly. It's only a matter of time until the violence erupts on both sides. The left has started already (beating people for their beliefs and shooting politicians they disagree with) and I'm not sure how long the right will put up with it. Neither side has their hands clean in this but thack is right about being prepared. This is only escalating for the foreseeable future.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: carewemust
How the butt-hurt liberal MSM react if President Trump announced:

"I've been informed that I'm under investigation for Obstructing Justice. To clear the air, I welcome this investigation, and have promised Robert Mueller that I will cooperate fully."

That would be cool of him.

A bit of honesty when such honesty is needed.

Think he will do it?

The Trump White House is complicated. I bet his son-in-law and Ivanka are urging him to say this, but Donald Trump is more combative. He's the kind of guy that becomes wealthy in the cut-throat New York real estate market.

Trump doesn't have to do anything for them,

Correct. Why would he start now? He doesn't do anything for the left except to say he hates us and is not interested in being our president.
That's ok. We don't want him either.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: jordan77

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: UKTruth

Mueller is compromised and was compromised from the time Comey leaked the supposedly memo to a friend so he could get Muller and his Clinton donor team aboard, to go after Trump for anything.

The reason is because Comey knew that it was nothing behind the Russia Collusion.

They are all a joke.

He leaked it to get a special prosecutor, not Mueller specifically, which he had no control of whatsoever. Unless you're suggesting Comey has the DOJ in his back pocket.

I am under the impression that the special counsel was in place before his hearing and before his friend leaked the memos. Comey said in his hearing that he gave the complete memos to the SC.

The special counsel was announced after the leak.

What date was the leak released relative to his hearing?

What has that got to do with anything? i was just correcting your false impression that the leaks were after the Special Counsel was appointed.

Did Comey not say he handed over his memos to the SC during his hearing? So that is why I'm asking what the date the leaks came out relative to his hearing. His statement would indicate the SC was in place before the hearing.

No, the leaks came out before the SC was appointed. Not sure why the date that Comey handed documents to the Sc has anything to do with that fact.

I'm asking so that I can get the dates straight. What day did the leaks come out?

First stories about memo content emerge May 11th
Leaked memo reported on May 15th
SC appointed May 18th

edit on 15/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

How do you know Trump is under investigation by the SC?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Lol the President can't be convicted of anything. He can however be impeached, which has nothing to with laws and more to do with feelings. Clinton was impeached for lying under oath about a blowjob, that's the only way Trump will ever get real impeachement hearings. If Trump for some mad reason ignored counsels and spoke under oath. He doesn't have to commit a crime, last I checked getting ur dick sucked wasn't illegal, he just has to be tripped up in an OFFICIAL lie.

AG Sessions won't allow that, doubt he's leaving the President alone ever again.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

When did he say he hates democrats or the left?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: jordan77

originally posted by: marg6043

Mueller is compromised and was compromised from the time Comey leaked the supposedly memo to a friend so he could get Muller and his Clinton donor team aboard, to go after Trump for anything.

The reason is because Comey knew that it was nothing behind the Russia Collusion.

They are all a joke.

He leaked it to get a special prosecutor, not Mueller specifically, which he had no control of whatsoever. Unless you're suggesting Comey has the DOJ in his back pocket.

I am under the impression that the special counsel was in place before his hearing and before his friend leaked the memos. Comey said in his hearing that he gave the complete memos to the SC.

The special counsel was announced after the leak.

What date was the leak released relative to his hearing?

What has that got to do with anything? i was just correcting your false impression that the leaks were after the Special Counsel was appointed.

Did Comey not say he handed over his memos to the SC during his hearing? So that is why I'm asking what the date the leaks came out relative to his hearing. His statement would indicate the SC was in place before the hearing.

No, the leaks came out before the SC was appointed. Not sure why the date that Comey handed documents to the Sc has anything to do with that fact.

I'm asking so that I can get the dates straight. What day did the leaks come out?

First stories about memo content emerge May 11th
Leaked memo reported on May 15th
SC appointed May 18th

Ok. That is what I wanted to know.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

Excellent point. And it should be noted that the house was a majority of the opposition party. Until dems retake the house (not happening in the foreseeable future) there are literally zero hopes for impeachment.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Seems obvious.

Comey handed over his memos to the SC, which directly involve his interactions with the president.

Regardless of the outcome, it must be investigated.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

Again, none of that has anything to do with what the post you responded to.

Again, most of this is on Trump's shoulders and many cannot be honest enough to admit it.

The FBI leaks and the media are a completely separate issue.

Is Trump not to blame for the situation he is in currently?

I don't know, Trump said he never said these things to Comey. But I guess you have made up your mind that he did.

If he never said these things, then how is it his fault Comey made them up?

If Trump commits perjury, that is very serious and I will be right there with you calling him out on that.

But why do you assume Trump is lying and Comey is telling the truth, and then say its Trumps faut?

Doesn't sound like someone waiting for facts to me.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Prove they stopped it's creation. The fact that there wasn't one doesn't prove your point.
That result is possible without anyone blocking a special investigation by all agreeing one wasn't needed or by no one even asking for it. I don't know but I'm betting no one asked for one in the first place.
Your claim is that it was stopped somehow. Your claim is that someone prevented a special council from being called. What do you have to support that idiotic claim?
Stop playing frigging word games.
You either have something or you don't.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Excellent point. And it should be noted that the house was a majority of the opposition party. Until dems retake the house (not happening in the foreseeable future) there are literally zero hopes for impeachment.

There's zero hopes for impeachment because there's no evidence he's done anything impeachable.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: thack

Yeah if they attacked with guns would that be something you're willing to overlook?

link   

That's why I said that President Trump should formally welcome the investigation and promise to cooperate with any reasonable requests. You make good points, GokuVsSuperman0.

link   

Seems obvious.

Comey handed over his memos to the SC, which directly involve his interactions with the president.

No, it is not obvious. The 'dossier' was handed over to the FBI, but there was no investigation into Trump.

So, I ask again, how do you know Trump is personally under investigation by the SC? You have stated it as fact.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Spot on correct, Dfairlite. Impeachment aint gonna happen, based on the known facts. If current trends continue, Republicans will pick up even more seats in D.C. and across this nation in 2018.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

But why do you assume Trump is lying and Comey is telling the truth, and then say its Trumps faut?

Comey would not even be in the position to lie if it weren't for the situation Trump created.

Trump initiated the discussions. Trump booted people out of his office in order to speak to Comey alone.

Doesn't sound like someone waiting for facts to me.

I've not come to any solid conclusion on this issue in regards to legality and guilt. All I have said is that it appears there is an investigation and Trump is to blame for it.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Seems obvious.

No, it is not obvious. The 'dossier' was handed over to the FBI, but there was no investigation into Trump.

So, I ask again, how do you know Trump is personally under investigation by the SC? You have stated it as fact.

Anonymous sources told the Washington Post yesterday afternoon. Hasn't the Washington Post been pretty accurate with leaking sensitive/classified info? The New York Times is mostly fake exclusives.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

And let no forget that we got an investigation into Russia collusion because the NYT and WPO and the release of Dossier, the media feed on their crap I guess the sore losers democrats in the administration been pushed by Clinton's money feed on it too.

They are all linked and I don't care what the anti Trump hopeful think or believe thanks to the media they are all linked together.

Let no forget how powerful the media with their celebrity morons are to trigger violence in the nation

People are blind no to see the whole agenda behind the vitriol spew from all of the above.

Despicable.

Comey didn't have anything on the Russia collusion, That is a fact, so he became a leaker to make us believe he wanted an independent panel, that is crap we all know that, is nothing but crap, Comey is in payback mode the past and his associations to the Clinton's money caught up with him That is why even when he knew the Clinton scandal was important he went along with Lynn to downplay it.

It doesn't take much to put one and one together.

Trump must come down and now that is nothing on the Collusion they most push the obstruction of justice base on one man, Comey. Beside him they got nothing else.

Mueller can drag the whole think to give the democrats a change base on leaks and innuendos to get some congress seat in 2018, because the election in 2020 they will not have.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The FBI has constituents?
The CIA has constituents?
The NSA has constituents?
Since when?
The intelligence community has him in their cross hairs for all the # he's said about them.
Don't shoot the messenger. I calls em as I sees em...
Has zero to do with dems or their platform.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join