It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Eleven hearings and they were all a farce?

Ok. Do you even realize how stupid that sounds?

It didn't turn out the way you in your biased little world wanted it to that's all.

I bet if they had fifty hearings it still wouldn't be enough for you because the only outcome you want is to find the Clinton's guilty of something...anything at all. And nothing short of that will suffice.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: UKTruth

Another selected memory recall, I guess, go to love those that dreams of the Trump impeachment utopia

Yep, these people just make stuff up, then deflect when they are called out.
Same people state Trump is under investigation as a fact because WaPo said so, despite the media being wrong about that for months the last time they kept claiming it.

edit on 15/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

So you have no problem with the FBI leaking info with their friends in the media consstantly to make it seem as if Trump had colluded with Russia?

I did not say anything about the FBI leaking info. What made you ask that?

You will just jump right into the obstruction conversation and want us to ignore the three months of leaks and lies?

I made no such request.

So tell me, if Trump is cleared of obstruction, how long will it take you and others to come up with the next narrative to get Trump out of office?

If he is cleared, he is cleared. I am not responsible for what others do or say and I've never said I want him out of office.

Meanwhile, ignore the fact that the media and deep state are attempting to overthrow an elected President.

Well, at least one of you statements applies to my post. You are building a conspiracy. Trump is under investigation for his own actions, not that of any deep state/media nonsense.

Having a hard time accepting reality?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Speaking of which, I read an NBC (or maybe ABC?) article this morning that specifically stated they were unable to confirm the Mueller probe shifting to obstruction or investigating trump.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Well let's get you on record then. Do you want trump removed from office?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: jordan77

Mueller is compromised and was compromised from the time Comey leaked the supposedly memo to a friend so he could get Muller and his Clinton donor team aboard, to go after Trump for anything.

The reason is because Comey knew that it was nothing behind the Russia Collusion.

They are all a joke.

He leaked it to get a special prosecutor, not Mueller specifically, which he had no control of whatsoever. Unless you're suggesting Comey has the DOJ in his back pocket.

I am under the impression that the special counsel was in place before his hearing and before his friend leaked the memos. Comey said in his hearing that he gave the complete memos to the SC.

The special counsel was announced after the leak.

What date was the leak released relative to his hearing?

What has that got to do with anything? i was just correcting your false impression that the leaks were after the Special Counsel was appointed.

Did Comey not say he handed over his memos to the SC during his hearing? So that is why I'm asking what the date the leaks came out relative to his hearing. His statement would indicate the SC was in place before the hearing.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Talk about a Mandela effect.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

I've said many times that I would not want to see Trump impeached. I want him to get his # together and act like a president.

I'm tired of the embarrassment he has become and an impeachment would be the pinnacle of that embarrassment.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Mueller is compromised and was compromised from the time Comey leaked the supposedly memo to a friend so he could get Muller and his Clinton donor team aboard, to go after Trump for anything.

The reason is because Comey knew that it was nothing behind the Russia Collusion.

They are all a joke.

He leaked it to get a special prosecutor, not Mueller specifically, which he had no control of whatsoever. Unless you're suggesting Comey has the DOJ in his back pocket.

I am under the impression that the special counsel was in place before his hearing and before his friend leaked the memos. Comey said in his hearing that he gave the complete memos to the SC.

What has that got to do with anything? i was just correcting your false impression that the leaks were after the Special Counsel was appointed.

Did Comey not say he handed over his memos to the SC during his hearing? So that is why I'm asking what the date the leaks came out relative to his hearing. His statement would indicate the SC was in place before the hearing.

No, the leaks came out before the SC was appointed. Not sure why the date that Comey handed documents to the Sc has anything to do with that fact.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I've said many times that I would not want to see Trump impeached. I want him to get his # together and act like a president.

I'm tired of the embarrassment he has become and an impeachment would be the pinnacle of that embarrassment.

So, you are tired of your won emotions. You can solve that yourself.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Benghazi was a political bombshell and should have destroyed clinton. She literally left american's to die to cover for herself and obama. Now, that's not a crime and that's why the hearings went nowhere. I can understand the frustration by many on the benghazi hearings being dead in the water, but it is what it is.

Now apply that standard to the current trump witch hunt. What crime was committed?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Alright, I'll take you at your word on this, thanks for clearing it up.

link   

Speaking of which, I read an NBC (or maybe ABC?) article this morning that specifically stated they were unable to confirm the Mueller probe shifting to obstruction or investigating trump.

That is because all that WaPo are actually claiming they have been told is that the SC are interviewing Coates, Rogers and some others. They have guessed that it means an investigation into Trump and headlined with it, on the day the media were taking a hit for inciting violence.

link   

Hmm. You have taken the stance that you will wait for facts to rush to judgement, but found collusion stories about Trump more credible than things like the seth rich story.

Now comey has came out and said most of these anonymous sourced stories are lies.

So are you now more skeptical of these stories?

I am not having a hard time accepting reality. I am having a hard time having a serious conversation with someone who claims to be holding judgement, but is willing to discuss the seriousness of Trump russia collusion one day and then totally ignore when that was proven a lie and jump to the obstruction case.

Somehow I am spreading a conspiracy theory to you? Do you admit the FBI and other agencies are leaking info about trump to make him look bad all of the time, including last night?

Do you acknowledge that the majority of the main stream media writes story after story making trump look bad with these sources, and we now know through Comey that these stories are incorrect?

Maybe you need to stop ignoring reality.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

They are all a joke.

No, the leaks came out before the SC was appointed. Not sure why the date that Comey handed documents to the Sc has anything to do with that fact.

I'm asking so that I can get the dates straight. What day did the leaks come out?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: thack

Wrong. This is not an issue people should die for.
Knock off the ridiculous crap talk .
He's just one god damned president. He sucks.
There will be other presidents.
Probably not this bad ever again .
But no he is sure as zhit not worth dying for.
HE IS NOT WORTH AMERICANS DYING FOR.
S T O P
edit on 6152017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

There was no emotion on my part in that post, unless you consider being "tired" an emotion. Trump has been an embarrassment to himself and the country. I'm not personally embarrassed.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

a reply to: Sillyolme

Benghazi was a political bombshell and should have destroyed clinton. She literally left american's to die to cover for herself and obama. Now, that's not a crime and that's why the hearings went nowhere. I can understand the frustration by many on the benghazi hearings being dead in the water, but it is what it is.

Now apply that standard to the current trump witch hunt. What crime was committed?

Trust me Benghazi was on many people's minds on November 8th. A series of things kept her out of the oval office, and they were all her own doing, not Russia's.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Again, none of that has anything to do with what the post you responded to.

Again, most of this is on Trump's shoulders and many cannot be honest enough to admit it.

The FBI leaks and the media are a completely separate issue.

Is Trump not to blame for the situation he is in currently?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

There was no emotion on my part in that post, unless you consider being "tired" an emotion. Trump has been an embarrassment to himself and the country. I'm not personally embarrassed.

Your opinion seems to be making you tired.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join