It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Pretentious Letter p.2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Instead of pointing fingers and saying I told you so, we should be asking ourselves where do we go from here? Instead of digging ourselves a deeper hole, we should be asking ourselves how can we grow from here? Instead of disgracing, we should be embracing, considering the fate that we are facing, when pride and partisan has precedent, you can only grow increasingly vulnerable as your armor slowly chips away. How much longer before you are but a shell of who you once were and begin to expose who you truly are? They divide so they can conquer, because a house divided cannot stand, they steal the thoughts from your brains, because a brain without thought will not understand. If they control your thoughts, then they control your future. Reality usually comes with reflection, and being that now is more important than ever, I hope this pretentious letter can reach its intended before it's too late.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Word salad with cliché croutons.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Where is there to go when since the 60's our colleges have been overrun with cultural Marxism and thus the brainwashing of our youth to hate their own country?

Where is there to go, when our Republic has been taken over by corrupt politicians on BOTH SIDES who preach one thing while holding out their hands to the bankers and Corporations who INDEED are those who run our country by the sheer amount of money available to buy off those pathetic traitor who we the people elect?

Where is there to go when every nation who claims sovereignty is under attack by those of the shadow government who are hell bent to take that sovereignty away?

Sorry, but the problem isn't as simple as many are trying to make it out to be, we are at war with not only ourselves, but those who designed this to control us.

Honestly, they have us at check mate, and it's just a matter who wants to die on their feet or live on their knees at this point.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

So what's on your menu today?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I don't have a menu.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I hear ya and agree, however, respectfully, I keep seeing you post these type of forthcomings but continue to join in the bashing at times. I know the temptation for sure, it becomes a tribal thing at times, but just because someone else throws an insult doesn't mean we have to add to it. Circle jerks are...well..for jerks. Like you imply,these actions only further angst and division.

Can we all exercise more civility? Yes and I will continue to try. Thank you for your honesty and effort

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

hi knowlegehunter ,

I was reading another post here from a while ago and the writer mentions how words we see and hear on a daily basis through the media and music we listen to, it effects how we see the world but more than that, it has a subliminal effect on the mind and if you are unaware of that kind of thing, which can be devistating. It's something a lot of people don't really think too much about.

I found it~

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-6-2017 by luckskywatcher because: added to thread

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: waftist

Maybe I'm one of the intended and I wrote this letter to myself

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I don't have a menu.

Yea, I thought so.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Hey we can all use positive reminders these days, so I support you man and think you bring good light to these forums. I just grow weary of negative, even though it's part of life,our choices help fuel or starve it and today we need more consciousness in how we express our selves. I too struggle with online communication but just pause before I hit enter and consider the effect and worth. Every little bit helps.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Don't listen to yourself, you don't know what you are talking about.

Sorry, it wrote itself.

Hey, just like you!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Well thank the universe we are all entitled to our own opinions because I would hate to have to rely on yours.

Cya.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Of course you did.

You wrote a long version of rodney king's "can't we all just get along".

Why? People already know that it is a good idea but something always makes them end up clashing.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

See, you can't even take a joke but want to ramble on about working together.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Which is better than rambling about nothing - like what you usually do.

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude to you, but respect is earned not given, and you lost mine a long time ago. Not like you care anyways.

There are just some people that aren't worth the energy.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
In other words,you can't wiggle out of this one.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

If the shoe fits..

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Which is better than rambling about nothing - like what you usually do.

Not really, it is about the same.

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude to you, but respect is earned not given, and you lost mine a long time ago. Not like you care anyways.

Being rude or being nice doesn't make you right.

You are correct in saying I don't care about your respect. I lived all my life without it. I'll pull through, somehow.

There are just some people that aren't worth the energy.

This isn't about people, it is about ideas although some ideas aren't worth the energy either but here we are.

edit on 14-6-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
nm

new topics

top topics

join