It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

floyd mayweather vs conor mcgregor is officially happening.....!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheNewsMan
I'm going to thoroughly enjoy watching McGregor get his face shattered by Mr. Money.

I dont think Floyd has the pop behind his cork anymore......and I see Conor being direct and playing it like Mike Tyson...moving in his mind from stopping shot to hurting shot non-stop.....only inputting power and pain stopping shots into his firing equations tacticlly.....being urgent and hungry and assertive and looking to end a fight not compete in a boxing match......this will start as a boxing match but it will END AS A FIGHT.....with a winner and a loser.

The only question of any value is can Floyd run long enough to survive beyond the first 3-4 rounds....hoping Conor peters out.....lol....I dont think he will peter out and I think the damages he can do in those first 3-4 rounds will be so devestating to an old 40 year old body that anything beyond 3-4 rounds will simply be Conor punishing Floyd needlesly.....

Floyd is over the hill.....maybe he still looks in good shape for his age but so do lot of older men passing midlife.....his body simply doesnt have the ability to recover like it used to....and I do not mean his endurance is shot....lol...sure he can dance for many rounds.....but Conor is going to go in like Tyson and because Conor has KNOCKOUT POWER to force the fight to end in a KO....he can FORCE Floyd to stand and fight.....and every time they clash Floyds damage meter will read higher than Conors.......

People forget that it is to Conors advantage to be a KO puncher not a boxer....by not being a boxer he removes 2/3 of the mental baggage and tactical static carried into the ring....Conor selectively honed only 1/3 of a boxers skills the power punches and KO punches.....sooooo...if Conor also drops the gamesmanship and pulls a Mike Tyson coming in smart patient... hot and heavy...but ONLY releasing smart bombs...dropping them Every time possible...but laser guiding them...non-stop...never stepping back and going after Floyd like a MadDog.....and doing legitimate damage early and consistantly.....this doesnt go beyond 3-4 rounds with Floyd getting hurt some way shape or form....Floyd will try to find a weasels way out before he lets himself be knocked out.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all
What translates well in mma does not translate that well in boxing. Connor may be a bit bigger and stronger, but you got to remeber the rounds in boxing are shorter and the gloves bigger. Why do you think Mayweather choose to fight with 10oz gloves, its not his first time at this as well. With 10 oz gloves on even heavyweights dont have a easy time hitting that liver shot, to much padding and for a guy like mayweather whose whole strategy is to never open himself up.

Well when you moving forward aggressively that is when your at you most prone to get hit, and its always the punch you don't see coming. And if your constantly throwing, your bound to not see punches coming. Your whole gameplan of Connor trying to imitate Mike Tyson is not going to work, not only that better boxer have tried that attempt ie pacman, golden boy, and others.

In fact a great part of Mayweathers game is counting on people doing exactly what you said Connor should do, and so far over 49 fights its been working out for him. Do you imagine even though he is older it wont now, when his whole gameplan is sort of counting on it in most of his other fights.

If Connor fights like you want him to, and try to imitate Tyson and constantly look for the KO, he will get caught, not by one or two shoots but likely by 100 peppering shots and be drooped in round 10 or so because of the cumulative effect. I do not think it is a good plan at all, in fact even if he catches him in the early rounds I dont think jumping on him with punches in bunches is a good plan. In MMA with mma gloves and rules ya, mayweather would be done. In boxing, no.

The only real way or at least that I see, is if Connor gets Mayweather to come out of his defensive game, then he can knock him out, but being overly aggressive is pretty much what a boxer like Mayweather thrives on and waits for in his oponents, its what he has trained his whole life to do in some respects.

Not sure how serious Connor is on this boxing match, most likely doing it for the money and so is Mayweather, and everything is purely spectacle and entertainment. But chances are that he is going to get KOed by mayweather if he comes out trying to imitate Mike Tyson of all people, and mayweather is not really a heavy hitter, but a lot if not most KO's come in that moment when one commits to an overattack and gets kracked by a punch they did not see coming because they were full on bull vs matador mode.

Connor has a change to beat and even KO mayweather, but I seriously doubt it would be by playing the overaggressive bully gameplan.

You know now that I think about it, this boxing match or fight or whatever it turns out to be, may be more interesting then the nutcracker ballet, definitely got the entertaining aspect to it.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Conor needs to take this 2 months and get his cardio way up and keep working unorthodox angles and such. His best shot is not getting tired. I'd his punches in round 8 sting lime round 1 he may have a shot.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
What translates well in mma does not translate that well in boxing. Connor may be a bit bigger and stronger, but you got to remeber the rounds in boxing are shorter and the gloves bigger. Why do you think Mayweather choose to fight with 10oz gloves, its not his first time at this as well. With 10 oz gloves on even heavyweights dont have a easy time hitting that liver shot, to much padding and for a guy like mayweather whose whole strategy is to never open himself up.

Well when you moving forward aggressively that is when your at you most prone to get hit, and its always the punch you don't see coming. And if your constantly throwing, your bound to not see punches coming. Your whole gameplan of Connor trying to imitate Mike Tyson is not going to work, not only that better boxer have tried that attempt ie pacman, golden boy, and others.

In fact a great part of Mayweathers game is counting on people doing exactly what you said Connor should do, and so far over 49 fights its been working out for him. Do you imagine even though he is older it wont now, when his whole gameplan is sort of counting on it in most of his other fights.

If Connor fights like you want him to, and try to imitate Tyson and constantly look for the KO, he will get caught, not by one or two shoots but likely by 100 peppering shots and be drooped in round 10 or so because of the cumulative effect. I do not think it is a good plan at all, in fact even if he catches him in the early rounds I dont think jumping on him with punches in bunches is a good plan. In MMA with mma gloves and rules ya, mayweather would be done. In boxing, no.

The only real way or at least that I see, is if Connor gets Mayweather to come out of his defensive game, then he can knock him out, but being overly aggressive is pretty much what a boxer like Mayweather thrives on and waits for in his oponents, its what he has trained his whole life to do in some respects.

Not sure how serious Connor is on this boxing match, most likely doing it for the money and so is Mayweather, and everything is purely spectacle and entertainment. But chances are that he is going to get KOed by mayweather if he comes out trying to imitate Mike Tyson of all people, and mayweather is not really a heavy hitter, but a lot if not most KO's come in that moment when one commits to an overattack and gets kracked by a punch they did not see coming because they were full on bull vs matador mode.

Connor has a change to beat and even KO mayweather, but I seriously doubt it would be by playing the overaggressive bully gameplan.

You know now that I think about it, this boxing match or fight or whatever it turns out to be, may be more interesting then the nutcracker ballet, definitely got the entertaining aspect to it.

I do not mean coming out throwing punches in bunches trying to outfox an old fox....lol...no at all ....Conor will never dominate if he throws volume punches....what you see is exactly why Conor should come out like Tyson....Mike did not volume punch he damage punched he was taught to only throw damaging or fight ending power punches to not waste any movement in the ring whatsoever.

Mike Tyso was the greatest knockout artist ever in boxing....he was not Ali.....Tyson was taught to own the ring....his footwork was beautifull because he owned every inch of the ring,IMHO Tyson read his angles off of the ring first vi his positioning and then he read your reaction to said posiioning ,Mike was fighting something inside his ring....it never mattered who it was the program was the same....knock them out of your ring ASAP with bad intentions.

I think Floyd boxes the opponent INSIDE the ring that nobody owns.....Floyd doesnt take territory he and own it he simply rents it.

I want Conor to think like Tyson did IMHO....Gus didnt teach Tyson to emotionally involve himself with his opponents....they were cookie cutter to him....because Gus taught Mike to own the ring first and that once he did that everything else would flll into place.

I do not want Conor bullrushing anyone...I want him HUNTING THE ENTIRE TIME....I want him owning the real estate ...and protecting the real estate with weapons of mass destruction.....this is why I brought up the liver shot......Conor is a lefty and so am I.........you might not think the liver shot is a good choice.....but I do....simply because Floyd has NO IDEA where Conor will be getting off from.........Floyd CANNOT read Conors body language and ring management like he could do with another boxer.

As is is Floyd is a panzy for refusing to mix up the program.....baby boxer has to have his way......we should have at least seen leg kicks allowed or standing elbows.......this fight should give Floyd every advantage...but....IMHO it puts him in the passenger seat.

Floyd is going to have snap for 1-2 rounds and he will try to damage Conor early.....then Floyd will simply run......until he thinks Conor is winded......but but but.....this is not a Boxing match....this is a fight...Conor does not have to fight like a boxer....lol....he doesnt have to dance and waste energy every round batteling for real estate.....he simply has to take what he has and use it optimally inside the ring.

Once you negate the shoulder roll shot...Floyd is no magician.....lol....he is an old man......Floyd NEEDS Conor to BOX HIM because if he cannot read Conors tells Floyd will be getting caught with knockout power....Floyds BRAIN has been wired his entire life to EXPECT opponents to do something within conventional boxing parameters......Floyd has to put punches where Conor WILL BE....he has to time him with a lead......and Floyd cuts down the ring so to speak using his own body....hence the shoulder roll into the devestating punch......the only way Floyd can set his timing to get in AND out safely is if he can play the inside boxing game with Conor by luring him into his phonebooth........inside......and Floyd is used to setting these moments up by offering other options long enough[by boxing another boxers instincts] that his opponent eventually chooses to walk into the KO setups Floyd has made living off of.....IMHO Conor does not have these instincts for Floyd to read off of......and I want to see it kept this way....and I want to see Conor hunting,to see him own the ring like Mike and just look for end shots....no boxing games....just the fighting game.

Lets face it...if Floyd runs around and refuses to engage he burns up his entire legacy ....and NO ONE could burn that legacy but Floyd himself.

You are exactly right that punchers need opponents to bring momentum towards them......that they need to find clashes of direction and momentum to 2x and 3x the impact of their shots....of course you wish to have or set someone up to walk into a shot..... lol.....Conor knows this .....he isnt rushing into anything....but I want him to dominate the fight.....and this does not mean outboxing Floyd it means Knocking him the hades out.

No one is expecting to see a boxing match....everyone is expecting a fistfight.....if one of the men in the ring shows fear or trepidation or runs and "boxes" and refuses to engage....that man will lose this fight in the eyes of 3 generations of boxing/MMA fans.

edit on 20-6-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears
His cardio is good. While twelve rounds is not easy, 5, 5 minute rounds with wrestling and clinch fighting is a lot taxing and you need to be in better condition then if it was pure striking. In the cardio department hes good, most likely better then Floyd. He only tired once in the Diaz fight, and that was because Diaz is a bigger fighter and well, he got chocked out, ie grappled and not used to the weight of Diaz who probably walks around at 200 pounds, if he were to stop working out or doing those iron man marathons he and his brother constantly do, he would shoot up from 160 to over 200 pounds in a few weeks most likely.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

think Floyd boxes the opponent INSIDE the ring that nobody owns.....Floyd doesnt take territory he and own it he simply rents it. I want Conor to think like Tyson did IMHO....Gus didnt teach Tyson to emotionally involve himself with his opponents....they were cookie cutter to him....because Gus taught Mike to own the ring first and that once he did that everything else would flll into place.

Tyson was also what? 70 or so pounds heavier. There is a reason why Mayweather chose to fight with 10oz gloves. Which is not abnormal but its what heavyweights in boxing fight with, and at the weight class there boxing or mayweather boxes at they generally use 8 oz gloves. So ya, you can do damage with those gloves, but in a lot of cases its just because even if mayweather gets hit, the 10 oz gloves absorb a lot of the impact even compared to the 8 oz gloves.

For all intensive purposes, at that weight, it may be a pillow fight, and even Connor will have to crack him a few good times to get him wobbly, or not even that as its always the punch you don't see coming that knocks you out. Like I said earlier I would have prefered if they boxed with MMA gloves on, then this boxing match would have lasted one round or two at most, and everybody can move on, who got the patience to watch 12 rounds of that #.

Besides its actually more dangerous to fight with heavy boxing gloves on, especially over the long run, you know playing ping pong with the brain bouncing off the skull, its not enouph to ko cold, but just enough to keep it going and tenderize the brain on the inside from all that light bouncing against the inside of the skull. There is a reason why boxing has more deaths then pretty much any other combat sport.

I do not want Conor bullrushing anyone...I want him HUNTING THE ENTIRE TIME....I want him owning the real estate ...and protecting the real estate with weapons of mass destruction.....this is why I brought up the liver shot......Conor is a lefty and so am I.........you might not think the liver shot is a good choice.....but I do....simply because Floyd has NO IDEA where Conor will be getting off from.........Floyd CANNOT read Conors body language and ring management like he could do with another boxer.

Yes he can, its not hard. In fact what even worse, he does not have to. All he has to do is be on the defensive all the time and chances are he will crack Connor more then Connor will crack him, its what has been winning him pretty much all his boxing fight. Just cover up elbows down to the liver and stomach big ass gloves making a shield on the head so that even if anything lands it will be a glancing shot or absorbed, and well. Wait it out, then pop, one two, and you win the round and game.

Its boxing bro, with the rules and what they have to work with. Well what you say in how Connor should attack will be a lot more limited.

Floyd is going to have snap for 1-2 rounds and he will try to damage Conor early.....then Floyd will simply run......until he thinks Conor is winded......but but but.....this is not a Boxing match....this is a fight...Conor does not have to fight like a boxer....lol....he doesnt have to dance and waste energy every round batteling for real estate.....he simply has to take what he has and use it optimally inside the ring.

Ya thats what I said as well. Its the only way hes going to win. Forget the real estate, what does that even mean?

.IMHO Conor does not have these instincts for Floyd to read off of......and I want to see it kept this way....and I want to see Conor hunting,to see him own the ring like Mike and just look for end shots....no boxing games....just the fighting game.

You dont get it, the rules do dictate the way the fight will go. Its why mayweather chooses to fight under them, because its not a fight, its a boxing game. And under those rules with those gloves he has the advantages, simple as that. Connor can win, and yes he has to fight him, but not in the way you say me thinks.

You are exactly right that punchers need opponents to bring momentum towards them......that they need to find clashes of direction and momentum to 2x and 3x the impact of their shots....of course you wish to have or set someone up to walk into a shot..... lol.....Conor knows this .....he isnt rushing into anything....but I want him to dominate the fight.....and this does not mean outboxing Floyd it means Knocking him the hades out.

He will probably be around what? They will be fighting at 154, but Connor will likely be 165 or so come fight day. Even if he is one of the greaterst and heaviest hitters ever, with 10 oz gloves and with 165 pounds behind it, hes not going to be hunting anybody down, not especially mayweather, even if he lands. Lets just say it wont be devastating for mayweather, as long as he sees the punch coming, which he probably will.

So knocking him the hades out is kind out of the picture the conventional way, unless Connor catches him with something. ie something he does not see coming, or tags him a bunch of times to an eventual KO. But you know, so has every other opponent of Mayweather before came the same way, owning the ring. In some casses pretty sure the fight was if not fixed, more in his favor at the judges, pacman fight and golden boy fight obvious, and if you watch those fighs again without the sound and all the hype for Mayweather, you would not be able to tell who won, and in those two casses most people would give it to pacman or delahoya. But that did not happen, gee I wonder why? No I dont.

No one is expecting to see a boxing match....everyone is expecting a fistfight.....if one of the men in the ring shows fear or trepidation or runs and "boxes" and refuses to engage....that man will lose this fight in the eyes of 3 generations of boxing/MMA fans.

Lets see. Mayweather is 49 and 0. And going on to beat Rocky Marcianos record with this upcoming fight. And more then 75% of his fights have been exactly that. Running around and winning on the score card. And gee. The guy has even made before I heard close to 700 million on what was the lamest and boringest fights in history.

No doupt he was and will be laughing all the way to the bank. # I think the only reason people watch is because they want to see him get knocked out. You want to see a KO, well, he may be the best defensive boxer ever. but if he were to fight most of his fights with 8oz gloves, I dont think even in that he would be undefeated.

Face it bro, its a show, and mayweather has found his cash cow long ago. I dont think he gave or gives two #z what 3 generations of boxing/mma fans think. Its silly to think so. This is a spectacle and unbeknownst to the majority of fight and boxing fans, all his other fights were as well.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
But hey. Connor can win. He just has to be smart about it. First he should start at the press-conferences, talk # like he has never talked # before, get in his head long before the fight begins, inslult Mayweather mother, his dad, his grandpa his great grandpa and his little dog as well.

And when the fight begins, he has to do anything in his power to make it into a fight and not a boxing match, and all of that starts before the fight begins, he did it twice in MMA with Eddie Alvarez and Jose Aldo, do the same here in this fight.

In fact play a fool if he has to, he could cover his head with one arm and flail around with the other just messing with Mayweather mocking him about not coming forward and fighting, # turn around and walk back to the ropes and wave for him to come to you, mess with his head inside the ring and out.

Because you know he will be on the defensive the whole time. Play to the crowd, # around anything to get him out of his whole defensive game. And in the clinch when they tie up, step on his toe, you know accidentally, shoulder rub him, lay on him, put the whole muy thai clinch on him, dont let him breath ever, not for one second, even putting his knee hard against his legs is something.

But you know keep it within the rules, I am sure Mayweather made him sign something like if he kicks or elbows he will lose like 30% if not all his purse and winning. But that does not mean he cant fake kick, # like Bruce Lee said in a equal fight its the fighter who is better at feinting that wins. I am not talking about something pretty here, he could pretend like he is going for a headkick during the match, then when mayweather reacts to it, bam, overhand left, or feint the liver kick get him to drop his hands in surprise, then bam, left right to the jaw.

It may be against the rules to not kick or elbow, but its not against the rules to feint that your about to do it. Now is it? Though it would only work that first or second time, but its a way to catch him. Whatever he does, dont box to much with him. Now if this was at heavyweight, ya, he could catch him, simply because of physics involved, because its not so much about boxing as it is physics and rules and regulations in this case, all of which are in mayweathers favor.

But ya, I don't think there are really any losers in this fight, the real losers will likely be those who pay thousands of dollars for what would likely be a watered down ballet, nobody's even spinning on the big toe? What a jip. This guy and MacGregor now will make more money then some small countries spend in a few years. Aint life funny like that, the lamest show on earth, and the power of mass gullibility.

Anyways, there are probably a lot of ways MacGreggor can win, and if you mean owning the realestate, and ring. Well it will not be done by conventional methods as per stated above.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

IMHO....bottom line.....Floyd is over-the-hill.....I wouldnt pay a dime to watch him run around the ring avoiding power exchanges ....even if they had agreed to box in an octagon I wouldnt pay to see a 40 year old Bantam Rooster who is old and losing his feathers.....2 counter-punchers with an epic style clash and age Gap is going to be a joke.......if either one decides to run around the ring everything turns into a circus immediatly.

I think both Floyd and Conor are cashing in on the old cow........Floyd because he is over-the-hill and out of opportunity and Conor because this is his lifetime opportunity to escape Dana Whites financial chokehold for good.....so do I think either of them are vested competatively for the right enough reasons to build a true fight???....nope......they are milking the golden cow....full stop.

I would rather see a GSP vs Conor fight myself.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
There milking the cash cow for sure. And at this point Floyd is less relevant then Conor is.

Though if I didn't think that this had the opportunity to turn into a great fight, I would not even bother with it. And like you said there both counter fighters, Floyd pretty much all he does. But in all his boxing fights contrary to what people want to see and believe, it wasn't the ones were his opponents were going full on attack that gave him the most problems, in fact seems he sets them up for that, so he can play his defensive game, then all he does is run around and win on points, and even when he does not win on point, magically he still gets the judges decision. Then the hype train continues on. But when he comes forward on the rare occasions, and generally when he thinks hes got the other guy hurt, he gets tagged now and again.

If anything its the fact that Connor is more or less a counterfighter that may make this boxing match more interesting then anything. I mean those rounds are 3 minutes long, that ain't much, even if there are twelve of them, would take longer to toast a pop tart in that time, # I think I missed whole rounds trying to toast some munchies while watching some fights.

But anyways, its a show, just like everything else. Floyd can win, and likely its obvious how he will win. But Conor can win also, and like I said he would be better suited to fighting his fight and style then trying to run around trying to KO him with every punch. In fact if he just does half assed peppering punches and moves around and especially makes Floyd come to him, and definetley dont let him cruse or take breaks in the tie ups, I would say put him on his ass, and hard, each and every time he tries to tie you up and do the tango so he can look at the clock to see how many more minutes are in the round. So ya he can win and catch him. There is always a possibility, and if he fight smart and the right way, that possibility will increase exponentially.

In fact don't see why other boxers never tried a different approach to this fight to begin with, and no its not hard to figure his fighting style out, it may be annoying to deal with, and no doubt he is a more then good boxer and a great conterboxer, so why play his game each and every time? Does not compute right? Its like trying the same thing expecting different results, plain silly insanity.

He may be hard to tag, but he and his whole fighting style his niche that his found in this boxing game, is not that hard at all to figure it out.

But anyways, its all entertainment right, and there is always that whole what if. I don't think there is any pressure on Conor, he is making millions for what is basically the early auditions for dancing with the stars, win or lose its easy money, way to easy money.

On Floyd though? Oh he is carrying the whole sport of Boxing with him, and if a guy with zero professional boxing fights KO's him. He probably took this match thinking he was going to cruse again, and he likely will if Conor lets him play his game, but all you really have to do is not the same old, and you would give Floyd problems, I mean why would you even try to outbox a boxer if your not a boxer? Its silly! Conor can't outbox him, but he can outfight him for sure, even under those rules and regulations.

But if by some chance, and if Conor wins, well that would look bad wouldn't it? A guy who just got into boxing not even really even an amateur, winning against what is considered the best ever? A 0-0 and a gimmick, wining over mister 49-0 and what many consider the best evaa.

Oh ya, that's high hilarity right there. Like everything else, its entertainment.

edit on 2amSundayam252017f0amSun, 25 Jun 2017 02:54:49 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Thats a nice breakdown of the current state of affairs IMHO.

If I had to make a crystal ball prediction it would be that Conor KOs Floyd with a left hand.

I think this is another nail in Pro Boxings coffin.....and I also have a feeling the stinky finger of graft and deciet could step in and play a card that ends up showing us a spirited toe-to-toe type 5-6 round battle culminating in something like disqulalification of some disputed issue which leads into a SECOND money maker.....lol.....maybe Floyd and Conor go all Moneyball on everyone and work together to put on a barnburner for 5-6 rounds agreeing to not go for KO shots to give the fans a real show and then really work each other over good till the fix comes in and the fight is stopped for some disputed reason...catalysing the 2nd BigShow....trick is to really burn it up together for those 5-6 rounds and cement everyones hunger for more...its got to be pretty much the real deal pounding minus the KOs for people to be sold hook-line-sinker.....lol.

I mean seriously.....if these two really fight it out and no one cowers or plays possum or runs around fleeing....and they simply agree to consistantly exchange blows by keeping within range of each other willingly and pulling shots a wee blonde one so as to NOT put each other to sleep .....this COULD end up being a true fight for the ages......if I saw 5-6-7-8 rounds of true aggressive brave furious compete from both men and either one was KOed after leaving it all out there....I would pay more to see fight #2 with a 100% surety.......so on one hand if these two ego-maniacs can work together and put together this kind of show....well IMHO they COULD set a dollar-bill record with their 2nd fight.....one which could be very hard to break for a long time.

Truly the entire dynmic is bizarre....Boxing has been soooo crooked for soooo long.....lol....and MMA has not been indentured long enough to rot as deeply.....we have seen some obvious con-job work in MMA by officials and Refs of the collusionary level...but only a few a few years ago then someone cleaned things up a lot......so I dont know if I can take this fight seriously or not......really this fight is all about Conor giving up 2/3 of his fighting style to box with a living legend in a powerpuff sport.......if Floyd was to challenge Conor in the Octagon things would be different....but really all this fight can do is make Conor the greatest moneymaking fighter on the planet.......if he KOs Floyd after giving up sooo much.....he will truly become legendary.....and if Floyd wins...lol....everyone will simply say they knew it would happen and Floyds legacy will simply take on a circus flavor....lol....so if by some weird chance these guys are both serious and ego-driven enough to truly go afer each other with serious intentions.....this would IMHO be the single biggest mistake of Floyds career......his upside is substantially less green-arrow than Conors is win-loss-or draw.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
First press conference at @ 2:30 PT
This should be entertaining eh?

edit on 2pmf31050131 by waftist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: waftist

i was just about to post it.
thanks man

watching it on fight pass now

ive been following conor on insta. he is training his ass off for sure. im sure floyd is too but the more i marinate on this the more i like conor for this

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Yea so far, as far as workouts, McG looks a lot better. Mayweather's age is beginning to show and he looked a bit sloppy and not as driven as Conor.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join