It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left Wing Twitter Celebrates Mass Shooting

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Unfortunately it's what one can expect here now..from both sides.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: UKTruth
I am still hopeful the far left will take the time to reflect on their vitriol and hatred and dial it down several notches.
Unfortunately CNN have decided to play politics, but that was to be expected.

You are one of the most hateful posters on ATS.

USUALLY someone Trolls to get a RISE out of others due to unresolved issues. It's BETTER to ignore them, or at least NOT take ANYTHING they say personally.

This IS the interwebz...

I don't really care today. Instead of pulling together people on ATS decided to use hate to cry about hate. One man makes us all guilty unless it's one of their own... but we're being hateful then too.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Kali, please read the dialog I posted on the last page. There were five people in the conversation. Please explain why not one person was the voice of reason. Nobody stepped in and said "c'mon guys, take it down a notch". Not a single dissent when talking about shooting Repubs and the bullet with Trump's name on it. All of them had nothing but hate and rage. These are regular people, not grandstanding Twitter types. Not one calling for more dialogue or an end to this madness, on the contrary actually justifying this A-hole because he just couldn't take the right's "wicked lies" anymore and had to "just snap!"

Of course one man doesn't make you all guilty, I just don't understand the mindset that I'm seeing here.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: Christosterone

Time to start tracking these idiots down via their twitter accounts and filling up those FEMA camps we hear about. The left is mentally ill.

You guys love the first amendment, until you get upset by something someone says, then it's "lock em up!"

edit on 14/6/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: CriticalStinker

It DOES doesn't it?

There is an UNDERCURRENT of GLEE from the right-wingers behind the FALSE outrage. They're RELIEVED it's not "one of them". And GLAD they have AMMO to push more DRACONIAN and authoritarian laws ala 1984.

Instead of addressing the REAL issue of WHY people in the USA are mentally ILL or FEEL the need to resort to violence...they WANT to see liberals locked up, beaten, taken DOWN and silenced. They WANT to push a naritive that ALL liberals are psychopathic dangers to THEIR conservative utopia that Donald PROMISED he'd deliver.

Um... you kind of just did the same thing with us. I'm not that guy, I just want things to go well for the President and me, and us, in that order. The first takes care of the second by default. A very wise crackhead once said, "can't we all just get along?"

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

While your fellow ATSers are calling for the rounding up of Leftists are you saying cmon guys? Before you answer that I'm letting you know that I don't want or need you to... if I don't see you joining that chorus I have no reason to think you share their extremist reaction.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I am not an extremist - of course ATS attracts extremists and you can see some pretty jaw dropping comments here. The conversation I posted was between Facebook friends, just regular folk not your typical ATS members. My takeaway from that convo was that their attitudes must have been pretty mainstream for the left, since no one chimed in to advocate calm and reason. In fact by the end they had turned it around and were blaming the right for causing this dipsh!t to snap, then moaning that the right were going to use this to "shut down anyone that's not with them".
So, is this view mainstream and if not, where are the the "cooler heads" to reason with these guys?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

If the Op can't understand what the member reply was they have no business posting about Twitter.
Then again, I am pretty sure it was intentional patronizing, instead of realizing they were wrong, as well.

1 retweet, 8 likes 1 retweet, 3 likes no retweets, no likes 1 retweet, 1 like

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: underpass61

While your fellow ATSers are calling for the rounding up of Leftists are you saying cmon guys? Before you answer that I'm letting you know that I don't want or need you to... if I don't see you joining that chorus I have no reason to think you share their extremist reaction.

Dude, you gotta think that the "watchers" are on overtime today....taking down names and adding people to watch lists. I can't count how many open calls for violence against "libtards" or whatever I've seen on ATS today.

Honey honey...

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Anybody going out and harming others for their political views or other is essentially mentally ill and I think both left and right know that. So why then do the left and right have to use these events--especially the media--to antagonize the other side? I've seen the mob mentality on both sides and this is one of the reasons I don't want to be associated with either.

Just another poster tired of the media using these events. What it should be doing is stirring up discussion about mental health.
edit on 6/14/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Facts....

1. A devout, admitted and dyed in the wool, democrat shot a US House member, and several other people.

2. Democrats, as a general rule, wish for across the board gun bans.

3. A democrat took an semi-automatic rifle and used it to shoot innocent people.

4. Bottom line...we (democrats) can't control ourselves, not with guns, and not in general. Government...outlaw us from ourselves!

Bull#!!

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

I fully support throwing progressives in fema camps. Maybe real liberals can take back the democratic party that way.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This Leftist hate rage induced violence should have the MSM plastering tweets like this in your face every minute of the day having panels and experts analyzing the tweets, scholars telling you what they mean for society, cries for special investigations just because and don't forget the gun grabbing agenda would be in full swing....but it's not because they caused it.

It's been shown the shooter ingested the leftwing media's filth daily and obsessed about it, leading him to his actions. Calls to resist, glorifying celebrities and performers who act out killing elected leaders defined that otherwise vague term of resist. This is no different than ISIS or AlQueda calling on believers to act on their behalf wherever they may be.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Luccadeo6
a reply to: D8Tee

I fully support throwing progressives in fema camps. Maybe real liberals can take back the democratic party that way.

And someday when both left/right people who've expressed extremists views are put into FEMA camps...what say you then?

That's the thing, conservatives think that somehow they're going to be immune from the yoke of an authoritarian government.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Your words are right there are filled with rage, hate, vitriol and disgust. They sound just as bad (even worse IMO) than any of the "filth" you seem to think the "left-wing MSM" pushes.

How can you not see you are acting just like the people you're making claims about?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Yea, I think that was the whole left there. I didn't know five people made the left.

Nobody likes smart asses. You know damn well there are tons of these messages on Twitter. The first tweet i saw about the shooting was someone complaining that he didn't kill Scalise. This goes for both sides though i sure wouldn't shed one tear if something happens to the Leprechaun.

And you know damn well that we could selectively post a few racist idiots' tweets and say "look, the right are ALL racist!"

Ridiculous thread; propaganda and nothing more.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Some of these tweets were from Washington post and Huffington Post contirbutors, nnot just random people.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Yea, I think that was the whole left there. I didn't know five people made the left.

Nobody likes smart asses. You know damn well there are tons of these messages on Twitter. The first tweet i saw about the shooting was someone complaining that he didn't kill Scalise. This goes for both sides though i sure wouldn't shed one tear if something happens to the Leprechaun.

And you know damn well that we could selectively post a few racist idiots' tweets and say "look, the right are ALL racist!"

Ridiculous thread; propaganda and nothing more.

It's the 'left' who are racists

"You shouldn't have to show photo id to vote because blacks are too stupid to carry their id "

"Islam is a race"

" 'illegal immigrant' means 'mexican' "

" 'refugee' means 'muslim' "

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Islam isn't a race.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: thack
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Islam isn't a race.

Exactly Einstein, good to see you don't read entire posts. Just pick single lines out like a leftist does.
That's exactly how the left managed to trick all the leftists into believing the President is a racist when he clearly is not.
edit on 15 6 2017 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join