It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left Wing Twitter Celebrates Mass Shooting

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Christosterone

Yea, I think that was the whole left there. I didn't know five people made the left.

Nobody likes smart asses. You know damn well there are tons of these messages on Twitter. The first tweet i saw about the shooting was someone complaining that he didn't kill Scalise. This goes for both sides though i sure wouldn't shed one tear if something happens to the Leprechaun.

You must only hang out on "left wing Twitter", whatever that is. Cuz "right wing Twitter" never says anything abhorrent.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
WHY WOULD PEOPLE OF COLOR FEEL SORRY FOR RACIST ?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Does anyone doubt that if this was reversed that right wing twitter wouldn't be singing the praises of the "commu ist killer". Give us a hypocritical break...the double standard is thick as molassas in here. Anyone with a grown up mentality knows spinning this left/right is just juvenile b.s.
edit on 16-6-2017 by KeithCooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Sorry Atlantean, I don't speak millenial... What are you trying to say?

Clearly and maybe that's why you should avoid opining about what's trending on Twitter. A few nobodies said some things that nobody liked and you try to smear millions of people with it?

All in the name of scoring political points? Jesus.

Go check out the NY Times comment section. They are tripping over themselves trying to justify it or some how blame it on Trump.

LOL. You should see Fox News comment sections sometimes.

Are you saying that it is justified?

Neither side is justified, however, both sides do it, which means that it is not a liberal thing, but a human thing.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

So people on Twitter are trolling and being all around jackasses?

Say it ain't so!

Says the person who defends Leslie Jones and her twitter BS but thinks Milo deserved to be banned...
Sorry dude but we all know the stupid narrative you are towing here. Your post history is that of a disgruntled virtue signaling leftist. Your credibility is that of CNN...
edit on 17-6-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join