It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New photo: feedback from legitimate remote viewers / others with any value-added insight requested

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Well, here we go. Considering the degree to which I feel I have somewhat acclimated to the environs here over the past few weeks, I guess I feel comfortable enough to post this, considering I had already submitted it to the regional MUFON people some time back.

Before I launch into the photograph itself, I ask that resposnes be limited to those that provide added value or actual insight into my quest for knowledge.

I ask that others respect me requests as they pertain to the following:

- I am not here to "prove" anything to anybody. Nor am I here to impact anyone's belief system. Diehard skeptics will remain diehard skeptics, and this hold true with the other end of the spectrum as well. I am not here to change anyone's mind -- that is up to each and every one of you. It's called "free will."

With this in mind, no "blind denial," please. In otherwords, I am not posting this for the sake of unwarranted or uninformed criticism. I am not asking to be challenged by the resident skeptics, though healthy discussion is of course encouraged. Please refrain from stating something which is contrary to the premise I have provided below.

And lastly, and most importantly, please respect my request for complete anonymity. I will not provide any additional information which may be used to identify the locality of this photo, so please do not bother asking.

Now, some background to the following photo:

1. This is actually an enlargement of the original photo, which was taken in February of last year. I have cropped this photo so as to hide any potentially identifying landmarks.

2. Suffice it to say this object is in relative close proximity to: a military installation (+/- 1/4 mile; I will also say it is not an AFB, nor is it associated with the AF in any way), a commercial airport (< 3 miles), and a major downtown center (< 6 miles). However, it has been confirmed to me that this branch of the service had but a lone helicopter airborne in the general vicinity at the time it was taken, but that this particular object is fact not the helicopter, which was actually well behind my location when the photo was taken. They furthermore stated that they would not have a helicopter in the location of the object due to its proximity to local commercial flight paths. It can also easily verified that the object, while not in the flight path, is heading in exactly the opposite direction from that in which departing private or commercial aircraft (from said facility) would be traveling.

3. The vapor trail is equally visible in the original photo (and is in fact what drew my attention to the object in the first place when reviewing the photograph).

4. A downward continuation of the vapor trail would intersect with a nearby (relatively large) body of water.

5. Armchair photogrammetric analysis using a recent-generation version of Photoshop along with a couple current-generation, less expensive graphics s/w apps has resulted in the following conclusions:

a. The object is symmetrical along its profile (while it is assumed that we are in fact viewing its "profile," this seems a reasonable assumption given its established direction of travel as per the vapor trail).

b. Furthermore, the obect's shading is consistent with the ambient lighting conditions present at the time of the photograph.

6. The presence of the vapor trail seems to rule out the possibility of it being a known biolopgical lifeform, e.g., a bird.

7. The object is absent from the next photo in the sequence, taken 7 seconds following the first, in the same general direction.

Earthsister? Can you or your friends help me with this one?

Lizzardsamok, does this look anything like what you saw? It is the only object I have photographed which may be interpreted as "closely" resembling what you described and drew on your website (other disc-shaped objectsI have photographed are domed with a bottom skirt, which is lacking in your description)...

I also welcome input from any self-proclaimed remote-viewers as well as anyone who may be able to provide any insight into the identification of this object or its operators.

Thank you all, and please, I only ask you are respectful of my requests as listed earlier in this post.

[Edit: due to found typos. Probably won't be the last time, either.
]

[edit on 5-2-2005 by sdrumrunner]

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   

lizzardsamok, does this look anything like what you saw? It is the only object I have photographed which may be interpreted as "closely" resembling what you described and drew on your website (other disc-shaped objectsI have photographed are domed with a bottom skirt, which is lacking in your description)...

the body isnt quite the same but its blurry in this pic so hard to tell, the trail is like what i saw except oit was a lit up or glowing trail behind not smoke like this looks like,
Im surprised you remembered the underneath!
that was the only thing not in movies or tv persay....
It was black in hollow ring part from char of some kind like sute* from fire.
Ill draw a pic of just that part for you if you wish, as it was unusual, and that is were the tentacle is retracted to.
Also there is no glow emmiting from this craft in pic, the one i saw had 2 glows around shell of craft...

And judging from the speed at which they travel
(even a few feet they go same fast speed, no slow speed),
i dont thiink a camera would catch one in mid flight without much blurring.
but im no camera expert just my oppinion, cause they go so fast.
Oh they do not bank on turns either so anything that does that is fake right off the bat to me,
however they do wobble a bit when hovering.

IMO its one of ours or at least not a reptoid ship, thats all i can comment on for sure...

[edit on 5-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
Also there is no glow emmiting from this craft in pic, the one i saw had 2 glows around shell of craft...

Thx for the feedback LA...

Regarding the glow (or absence thereof) I have come to be of the opinion that the glow is most often the effect of plasma gasses often seen during with nightime sightings (as per the research conducted and conclusions reached by Paul Hill), which may not be visible (or at least as visible) in daylight.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Yes sir me too!
I belive they change color due to the gas they are in so mine was green at the time and it was over farm land, so alot of methane?
methane glows what color?
i think nitrogen glows green but never checked out methane....

so when people see ufos they are different colors accourding to what hieght and energy level the craft is in that determines color as we see it.

light, electricity, and radio are all same things...

the tentecle was white! it was different then other glows this puzzles me.
the main craft was 2 green glows
the bottom ball was red glow
the bottom inner ring was black char
the craft was some kind of bare metal
the beam light was bright white with static in it.

I agree with your daylight theory as i saw this at dusk/sunset and green glow varied in intensity and opaqueness.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Yes sir me too!
I belive they change color due to the gas they are in so mine was green at the time and it was over farm land, so alot of methane?
methane glows what color?
i know nitrogen glows green but never checked ouyt methane....

I apologize if it has slipped my mind since reading your story, but did you feel any temerpature associated with the craft from your distance? There are many reports from those who claim to have touched UFOs that they were in fact cool to the touch.

Also, it is my undertanding (again from opinions formed from Paul Hill's work) that the colors observed are simply a function of the level of energy excitement of the plasma gasses... my superficial understanding of the subject is that it is analogous to the different colors of a flame (white hot, blue hot, red hot, etc.) associated with its temperature.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
We never touched it,
when it was low and directly over our heads we heard a slight hiss or crackle from electricity i assume, we felt no heat or cold change just an indescibable feeling when light was on us, like pin pricks under our skin not on top of skin, and a weight lifting feeling all over but more light at feet then head, so strange and uncomfortable, it was almost like getting shocked by just a little electricity.

I assume we were transported inside somehow as no door opened under craft and we blacked out half way up to its bottom.

Inside was comfortable temperature but on the cold side, maybe 74 degrees?

p.s. im thankful for your educated questions sir!
so refreshing.....
here is a pic i just drew for you fully detailed bottom.
www.geocities.com...

And front view here
www.geocities.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Thanks for the picture LA -- it rocks.

Already have it downloaded and stored amongst my ever-growing collection off the net.
Thx again...

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The char i mentioned is IMO from the electricity coming off of tentacle , if you look at any animal mutalation case youll see the same black char on bodies around the insisions....

the cow i saw was stripped of its parts in under a minute in mid air fully alive and aware of pain.......

here is a tentacle pic:
www.geocities.com...

this is exactly what the halo looks like around craft, this bottom is different.
So based on what i saw id say this is 90% real picture of ufo.

homepage.ntlworld.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Just a bump in the hopes that it reaches the eyes of someone else who can throw in some value-added insight, considering a new day has already begun across most of the world...

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 04:04 AM
link   
here i made a page for it here :

does any one know how to make these better or in color digitally?

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
For informational purposes, methane glows blue and orange in flame, not green. It is a flame that is orange in its center, surrounded by a blue type of corona.

I am not sure about nitrogen, since nitorgen is generally not a flamable gas.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
cool thanks !
nitrogen is green glow i checked that.
never would have guessed orange for methane,
never saw an orange , well nevermind....lol

I wonder if there is more or less nitrogen in lower atmosphere?
take it girl......

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Lizardsamok, I suggest reading the Lonnie Zamora UFO sighting if you havent. He reported the egg shaped craft he saw had a blue and orange flame coming from it, and the scientists who were there investigating, when he described it, said it sounded consistant with methane, which gives off this distinctive flame.

This is also observable with standard gear. In science lab in school, we experimented with different flames, to identify what chemical was burning. For instance, oxugen, of course, gives a nice ornage red flame. Methane, blue and orange. Sodium, when burning, gives off a yellow flame. Dunno what hydrogen flames looked like tho, because everytime we took a match to hydrogen gas, it exploded.

A chemical that I know burns green is magnesium. Theres something to think about.

[edit on 6-2-2005 by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf]

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
no offence to the poster but the worst thing you can do is provide pictures of low resolution and that are blurry. If you could please resubmit something of a much much higher resolution i would be very excited to have a look

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

no the one i saw was mostly green with red on bottom and classic disk shape....
I thought off the top of my head maybe methane coming from cows and pasture made it glow that color or if it was just the nitrogen in air.
thanks again...

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

no the one i saw was mostly green with red on bottom and classic disk shape....
I thought off the top of my head maybe methane coming from cows and pasture made it glow that color or if it was just the nitrogen in air.
thanks again...

Thats why I brought up magnesium. It could very well be Magnesium could have been a component of whatever craft you saw. Heated nitrogen could be a possible answer, since our atmosphere is mostly nitrogen, but magnesium as a possible component of the object you saw cannot be ruled out, as it takes alot of energy to get nitrogen glowing like that, possibly more than even a space craft might produce.

Perhaps the craft had some sort of magnesium allot in its skin, since magnesium is a very light metal, even if it does burn hot.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   
what about Mercury,
ive read the TR-3B uses mecury plasma
and so does the old vedic vimmanas mentioned in myths, they said this:

"with one swift motion of the mercury, it sets the top a spinning"

refering to the antigravity mechanism on vimmana in indian, sanskrit , chinese myths.
The Vedics base their religion on it!
they are in IRAN and india i belive.

the metal of UFO was solid in apearence just like normal metal,
not shiny like chrome more like dull bare metal.

EURIKA
Corona-in-Air Theory
Positive ions produce a reddish colored glow while negative ions produce a bluish glow. Together they produce a reddish-blue glow, and energy is emitted at AM radio frequencies.
www.infraspection.com...

so bottom ball on UFO was positive and craft body was negative,
so this means earth is positively charged as likes repel....
throw in electrogravitics and you have a UFO people! cool.

[edit on 7-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

top topics

join