It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4Q521,11Q13 Qumran Scrolls found 70 yrs ago announced Christ miracles & Ministry of John the Baptist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light
Dear Readers,

The dead sea scroll catalogued with the reference number 4Q521, found in Qumran in 1947 and dated with Radioative Carbon 14 in 1950 with an age of 1983 years plus minus 33 yrs, in other words that was written somewhere in between 66 BC and 1AD, tells us the signals and wonders that the Messiah was going to perform in the peoples of his timeframe, and those descriptions match in amazing resemblance with exactly the wonders that Jesus Christ is credited to have done.

Moreover, there is a paragraph that describes the Messiah on this scroll that Jesus quoted practically word by word to send a message to he imprisoned John the Baptist that asked through messengers if he was the one sent by God to redeem humanity.

4Q521 Translated by Benjamin Wold, Trinity College Dublin
For presentation at Durham University’s Seminar for the Study of Judaism in Late Antiquity
(Nov. 11, 2010)
Column ii
(1)… for the heav]ens and the earth will listen to his anointed one(s)
(2) [and all th]at is in them will not turn away from the precepts of the holy ones.
(3) Strengthen yourselves, you who seek the Lord in his service. vacat
(4) In this will you not find the Lord,
all those who hope in their hearts?
(5) For the Lord will seek out to care for the pious,
and call the righteous by name,
(6) and his spirit will hover upon the poor,
and he will make new the faithful by his might.
(7) For he will honour the pious upon the throne of an eternal kingdom,
(8) setting free the prisoners,
opening the eyes of the blind,
raising up those be[nt down].
(9) And forever more shall I cling to those who hope,
and in his mercy… 
(10) and the fru[it of…] …not be delayed. 
(11) And the Lord will perform marvelous acts that have never been done before,
just as he sa[id],
(12) [for] he will heal the badly wounded
and will make the dead live,
he will proclaim good news to the poor
(13) he will lead the holy ones,
he will shep[herd the]m and ma[ke…

Please check:
www.tara.tcd.ie...

Here the words of Jesus that refer to this same piece of text, it is a quote word by word to be understood by a figure that scholars have associated to the Essenes of Qumran, the Prophet John the Baptist, who was executed by Herod the Great after months of to be prisoner in the Herodion prison, and who was son of an Aaronic Priest Zachariah of the great temple of Jerusalem.

St. Luke 7:22-23 22

So he replied to the messengers, "Go back and report to John what you have seen and heard: The blind receive sight, the lame walk, those who have leprosy are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the good news is proclaimed to the poor. 23Blessed is anyone who does not stumble on account of me."

St. Matthew 11:4-5

4 Jesus replied, “Go back and report to John what you hear and see: 5 The blind receive sight, the lame walk, those who have leprosy[a] are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the good news is proclaimed to the poor.

The ministry of John the Baptist it is also announced in the Qumran dead sea scrolls, as it was too in the Prophet Isaiah book.

1QS 8:9 for Aaron, all of them knowing the Covenant of Justice and thereby offering a sweet savor. They shall be a blameless and true house in Israel,

Malachi 4:5
"See, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.

Isaiah 40:3

3 A voice of one calling:
“In the wilderness prepare
the way for the Lord[a];
make straight in the desert
a highway for our God.

These same words are used by the Gospel authors St Luke and St John to describe who was John the Baptist. It is also interesting to comment that he was cousin through his mother Isabel of Jesus Christ.

St Luke 3
1In the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar—when Pontius Pilate was governor of Judea, Herod tetrarch of Galilee, his brother Philip tetrarch of Iturea and Traconitis, and Lysanias tetrarch of Abilene— 2 during the high-priesthood of Annas and Caiaphas, the word of God came to John son of Zechariah in the wilderness. 3 He went into all the country around the Jordan, preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins. 4 As it is written in the book of the words of Isaiah the prophet:

“A voice of one calling in the wilderness,
‘Prepare the way for the Lord,
make straight paths for him.
5 Every valley shall be filled in,
every mountain and hill made low.
The crooked roads shall become straight,
the rough ways smooth.
6 And all people will see God’s salvation.’”[a]

7 John said to the crowds coming out to be baptized by him, “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. And do not begin to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ For I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 9 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.”

Please check:
clas-pages.uncc.edu...

Now, scroll 11Q13 also refers clearly how the Messiah is sent to free the people of God of the slavery under evil spirits, this matches with Jesus Christ expelling demons from many people healing even who were longly insane empowered by a Priesthood of unknown origin.

11Q13
13 But, Melchizedek will carry out the vengeance of Go[d’s] judgments, [and on that day he will fr]e[e them from the hand of] Belial and from the hand of all the sp[irits of his lot.]
14 To his aid (shall come) all « the gods of [justice »; and h]e is the one w[ho …] all the sons of God, and … […]
15 This […] is the day of [peace about whi]ch he said [… through Isa]iah the prophet, who said: [Isa 52:7 « How] beautiful
16 upon the mountains are the feet [of] the messen[ger who] announces peace, the mess[enger of good who announces salvati]on, [sa]ying to Zion: your God [reigns. »]
17 Its interpretation: The mountains [are] the prophet[s …] … […] for all … […]
18 And the messenger i[s] the anointed of the spir[it] as Dan[iel] said [about him: Dan 9:25 « Until an anointed, a prince, it is seven weeks. » And the messenger of]
19 good who announ[ces salvation] is the one about whom it is written that […]
20 « To comfo[rt] the [afflicted », its interpretation:] to instruct them in all the ages of the wo[rld …]
21 in truth … […] … […]

Hebrews 7:1-3 1This Melchizedek was king of Salem and priest of God Most High. He met Abraham returning from the defeat of the kings and blessed him, 2and Abraham gave him a tenth of everything. First, the name Melchizedek means "king of righteousness"; then also, "king of Salem" means "king of peace." 3Without father or mother, without genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life, resembling the Son of God, he remains a priest forever.

The Thread is inviting us to meditate in the Messianic and Prophetic roles of Jesus Christ and John the Baptist in accomplishment of what the ancient prophets of Israel had announced since seven centuries before their arrival.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 6/14/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Jesus did his miracles with the help of demons. "Divide and conquer," he said. Others said he had lost his mind.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Jesus did his miracles with the help of demons

I call BS.

I don't know where you get your info unless it's straight from the pits of hell.

peace

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Well, there is no worst blind that the one that does not want to see, and not worst deaf that the one that does not want to hear.

With respect to your so bold words it is good to comment that in the world of blasphemy there is always the possibility to whom live in obscurity to confuse the Light with other kind of shadows, anyway who is blind does not have any ability to distinguish ones or others isn't it?

Now, blasphemy against God is unfortunately a mortal sin, who ever falls in such error does not have to much hope to recover from it, because has rejected the only source of salvation and so condemned itself to suffer the consequences.

Be careful because all the ones that preceded you into launch such kind of blasphemies have received a terrible punishment.

Caiphas called Jesus in the same way you have done, and he was removed from the High priesthood the year after the horrible execution of Christ, after to have been in that position more than none other, about 12 year at least.

Pontius Pilates died from his own hand, committing suicide, after being deposed by Lucius Vitellius just 3 years after have condemned unfairly Jesus to death, a terrible end for a person with a brilliant career in public office.

Now, The rest of the Sanehedrin court of evildoers paid a terrible high the price for their assassination plot, when they experienced the fall of Jerusalem in the 70 Year after a cruel seige by the Roman General Titus, the survivors were sold as slaves along all the provinces of the Roman Empire.

Please check:
godsbreath.net...

Luke 19:
41As he approached Jerusalem and saw the city, he wept over it 42 and said, "If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace-but now it is hidden from your eyes. 43 The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side. 44 They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God's coming to you."

Luke 21:
16You will be betrayed even by parents, brothers and sisters, relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death. 17Everyone will hate you because of me. 18But not a hair of your head will perish. 19Stand firm, and you will win life. 20"When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. 22For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written. 23How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people. 24They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

St Luke 23
26 As the soldiers led him away, they seized Simon from Cyrene, who was on his way in from the country, and put the cross on him and made him carry it behind Jesus. 27 A large number of people followed him, including women who mourned and wailed for him. 28 Jesus turned and said to them, “Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for me; weep for yourselves and for your children. 29 For the time will come when you will say, ‘Blessed are the childless women, the wombs that never bore and the breasts that never nursed!’ 30 Then

“‘they will say to the mountains, “Fall on us!”
and to the hills, “Cover us!”’
31 For if people do these things when the tree is green, what will happen when it is dry?”

No more comments from my side about your unfortunate reply.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Jesus did his miracles with the help of demons. "Divide and conquer," he said. Others said he had lost his mind.

Actually it was the Pharisees who said he did his miracles through the help of demons. His response was something to the effect of a 'house divided against itself could not survive '.

Excellent post OP and very informative ... thank you for posting.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The Talmud asserts that Jesus was put to death by a Jewish court for the crimes of sorcery and sedition, denying the Romans any role in Jesus’ death.

“Abraham is our father,” they [the Jews] answered.

“If you were Abraham’s children,” said Jesus, “then you would do what Abraham did. As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. You are doing the works of your own father.”

“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”

Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say.

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He [Cain] was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! Can any of you prove me guilty of sin?

If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”(John 8:39-47, NIV)

Jesus was supposedly only speaking to a handful of Jews (the ones trying to kill him), but it’s hard to tell from other sources if any of the Jews were being singled out from the whole. It's an interesting subject because if Jesus (a Jew), was correct, it would imply that some or all of the Jews are Devil worshipers (Satanists).

If the Jews that Jesus spoke to in the passage above were telling the truth, it would imply that their Father is the true God and that Jesus is attempting to deceive them into believing that they're emulating the wrong God. This would again imply that some or all of the Jews may also be born from and are descendants of Cain, the Devil/Satan.

It's Kabbalistic mysticism no matter which way you slice it and likely the difference between the Qliphoth and the Sephirot.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Jesus doesn't need help. He provides help.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Well first at all there were None actual Crimes in the case of Joshua Bar Josef, he never intended to overcome the authority of Rome in Judea nor also assume the Throne of Herodes. Those were the charges against him, he was falsely accused of sedition against Rome by the members of the Sanhedrin that were envious of his popularity, of the love that the people had for him.

Who was the religious crime of Jesus? to have used the title of Son of Man for himself and allowed his followers to call him the Son of God?, they were already used centuries before him by prophets like Jeremiah, Elijah or his ancestor King David.

In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed. (Daniel 7:13-14)

Psalm 82:6 "I said, 'You are "gods" (Elohim; plural to El); you are all sons of the Most High.' "

Please check:
www.bethinking.org...

Second, there is No way at all to exonerate the Roman Authorities of the time and place of the responsibility of the death of Jesus, they are equally guilty of his execution for the simple reason that they were the only ones that had the right to apply Capital Penalty against anybody in Judea.

There is no enough water in the entire world to wash the hands of the procurator Pontius Pilate for his crime of cowardliness, he had the power to have saved him of such horrendous death if he really would had acted as a real man. It is a terrible spot of corruption for Rome that was so proud of their legal system, they claimed to have invented the rule of Law and also lawyers, to have been ruling such an arbitrary, discrediting and biased trial.

To sustain that Rome was not guilty of the death of Jesus Christ is part of modern fascist and Nazi rhetoric that wants to make a witches hunting of Jews for other reasons, like to try to take their money or properties.

We can't blame the entire Roman Civilization for the death of Christ because not all of them took part on that trial, but they were responsible as well. As a matter of fact it is known that the Emperor Tiberius was shocked when he learnt of the entire process against Christ, after he himself was healed by the power of the Veronica Veil applied to him being gravely years after his execution.

Now, we can Not also blame the entire Hebrew civilization for this horrendous Assassination of Christ. In that time there were already at least hundreds of thousands of Israelis living overseas, as far as Spain and Portugal in the West and as far as India and Pakistan in the East, as north as Turkey and Armenia in the North and as far as Ethiopia in the south.

The invasion of Alexander the Great over the Persian Empire almost a century before Christ caused an exodus of the Hebrews outside the limits of Palestine. Many of the contemporary Jewish people of the time of Jesus never met him or heard of him during his lifespan, but they were later preached by his disciples, some converted , some others remained skeptical or allowed the elites of Jerusalem to misinform them about him.

A letter of St Paul to the Hebrews of Rome is an evidence of how large was the exile of his people in Rome at his time, that was decades before the fall of Jerusalem under Titus. Practically all the Sephardic jews from Portugal and Spain, as well as the ones of Morroco and Algeria were descendent of Hebrews that arrived on those lands long time before Christ even born.

Please check:
The Hellenistic Hebrew Diaspora

The great majority of the founder fathers of Christianity were Hebrews, including all the apostles that were Galileans, as well as others like The Turkish St Paul that preached exclusively to gentiles.

After three centuries of a ten times larger Holocaust of Christians than anything happened in the XX century, Rome converted to Christian faith under the emperor Constantine I, in the early fourth century, and since them became a power serving the ideals of who was executed under their rule.

Some of the most famous Christian figures of modern History had Hebrew ancestry like Christofer Columbus, the Catholic Monarchs Ferdinand and Isabella were descendents both of the Spanish Admiral Alfonso Enríquez who was son of a Jewish woman, Galileo Galilei was son of both parent of Hebrew ancestry, Mitchel of Nostradamus,The so famous Catholic Mystics St John of the Cross and Sta Theresa of Avila were both children of Conversos, as it was the case of the writers Fernando de Rojas, author of La Celestina, or Miguel de Cervantes, the author of El Quijote.

Many Spanish and Portuguese bankers that financed the Conquest of the Americas were Converted Hebrews like Gabriel Zaporta , Alonso de Espinosa , Manuel Cortizoso Samuel Abravanel, Fernán Díaz de Toledo, Luis de Santángel, Alfonso de la Cavallería, Hernando de Zafra, Lope de Conchillos, Alonso Gutiérrez de Madrid , Rodrigo de Dueñas.

Also members of the Spanish Clergy like Fray Alfonso de Valladolid, Fray Pablo de Santa María, Fray Juan Arias Dávila, Fray Gonzalo de Vivero, Fray Hernando de Talavera, Fray Pedro Díaz de Toledo y Ovalle , Fray Francisco de Toledo Herrera,and the so famous Fray Luis de Leon who was faculty of the Salamanca University were members of Conversos families ( converted Spanish Hebrews).

Secret genealogy of Galileo Galilei

Christopher Columbus Jewish Roots

The Dominic Inquisitor Tomas de Torquemada had Hebrew roots.

King Ferdinand the Catholic of Aragon descendent of the Hebrew lady Dona Paloma of Guadalcanal, Sevilla.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light
You have done some good studying. I enjoyed your post and comments. Everything you said, was well said. I would only caution you. Do not confuse, Roman Catholicism with Christianity. They are not the same, never was. Rome adapted to Christian beliefs because they couldn't kill it, and they tried. Just like Roman Catholicism incorporated false religious beliefs for popular benefits. So did Empire Rome.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
You don't even seem to believe in Jesus. So why would you comment? You said the exact same thing the Jewish priest said to "him". "You are of the devil"! Then Jesus gave his, "how can a house divided"? ..speach. So Blue Shift, either you're talking about something you read and misinterpreted,.. or? Somebody's of the devil and it ain't Jesus. Here's a tid bit for you.. "EVERYTHING can be forgiven of a man. But not blasphemy, of the Holy Ghost". -The Holy Bible.
I'm hoping you were being some kind of sarcastic. If so? Just be careful how you do it.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

As a Spirit shines through existence at times some of the spiritual observers it attempts to free from exterior agenda controlling them depleting their shine so they too can shine on their own can or may suffer from flawed perceptions programmed into their minds from the very energies keeping their shine dim.

Once the lenses of said observers are polished free of judgmental ignorance's the Observers look within and see the areas where they may need to shine more (areas governed by exterior agenda/influence) instead of being governed by the internal consciousness given to the from
THE FATHER...

NAMASTE*******

new topics

join