It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Source: 4 killed, gunman also dead, in shooting at SF UPS facility

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A source says that four people have been killed after a shooting at a UPS facility in the area of 17th Street and San Bruno in San Francisco on Wednesday. The suspected gunman is also reportedly dead.

The source says the shooter turned the gun on himself after firing on the victims during the drivers' morning meeting around the time of a shift change. He reportedly died at SF General.

Source: 4 killed, gunman also dead, in shooting at SF UPS facility

PO'd employee?

I would be very stressed out living in SF as well, thousands and thousands of homeless people pooping on the streets(literally), high high high cost of living, millions and millions of people packed into a small city, tons of traffic and liberals EVERYWHERE! Looks like the American way of life is being realized that it's actually not what the media makes it out to be. It's stressful, lonely, selfish, demanding and expensive. We need a real revolution of culture, one that puts people first and not things.

This summer is looking to be a good one. Man.

I can't believe I couldn't find this post so forgive me if I didn't see it.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Many said it was going to be the "Summer of Hell". It's off to a "good" start

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

It's going to be a rough year politically and as we are already seeing militarily... it's in the stars. Big movements happening. The biggest is yet to come.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It was nice to see an Original Post reporting on a tragic event that did not take the cliché route with needless pot shots at various unrelated topics. And thank God none of them were political.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The act is already done and it's a damn shame. If anything, please let this man be liberal. If he isn't owell, but I am sick of liberals rhetoric now adays and don't want this to be used in their agenda.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Another day, another mass casualty event!

Reminds me of what Harry Truman said: "How many times to you have to be hit over the head before you realize you are being hit over the head?"
edit on 14-6-2017 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Fantastic, never let the murder of people go with out making it a partisan point gathering mechanism..... MAGA, MAGA, MAGA, believe me.

I'm not going to use sarcasm.....Troll
edit on 14-6-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

It's crazy, we have our own brand of terrorism in the states it's very odd, it's not specifically tied to anything other than (IMO) the stress of our culture and living the American way of life. It doesn't help that everyone is always at everyones throats constantly.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Fantastic, never let the murder of people go with out making political connections. MAGA, MAGA, MAGA, believe me.

Righteous indignation

Righteous indignation is typically a reactive emotion of anger over mistreatment, insult, or malice. It is akin to what is called the sense of injustice. In some Christian doctrines, righteous anger is considered the only form of anger which is not sinful, e.g., when Jesus drove the money lenders out of the temple (Gospel of Matthew 21).

You see only what you want to see.

Of course you only came into this thread to virtue signal and grandstand, an effort to prove how righteous you are.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It was nice to see an Original Post reporting on a tragic event that did not take the cliché route with needless pot shots at various unrelated topics. And thank God none of them were political.

Ahhhh yet again, the ones pointing the fingers are actually the ones to blame.

Only what I could expect from you. One word out of an entire post was enough to trigger you, the only word you chose to respond to.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Ahhhh yet again, the ones pointing the fingers are actually the ones to blame.

Not quite following how I am to blame for this event but I am willing to allow you to concoct a scenario. Impress us.

Only what I could expect from you. One word out of an entire post was enough to trigger you, the only word you chose to respond to.

No, it was more than one word, hence why I used the words 'topics' and 'them' which, if you are grammatically challenged, implies a plurality.

edit on 14-6-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If you want to discuss what I implied in the OP... which was that we have a problem with our culture in America that pushes people over the edge.

Why are you trying to politicize things or make them about me???

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

If you want to discuss what I implied in the OP... which was that we have a problem with our culture in America that pushes people over the edge.

Do you have a direct line of communication with the perpetrator that they were able to make you aware that it was all the issues laid out in your Original Post that caused them to do this?

I am making them about you making them about politics. Do try to follow along.

Oh, I also like how you lamely and very much expectedly glossed right over my question asking how this is somehow my fault. Weak.

edit on 14-6-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

"Liberals everywhere" isn't political and it's the implied liberals fault....troll
edit on 14-6-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It's not me making it about politics.

It's you. You were triggered. You won't stop posting about it.

If you don't think cultural factors played a roll why don't you give a response that includes your own theory about why you think so many mass shooting happen in America?

It just so happens that living in SF would be a major stress factor for me due to the reasons I listed above. You don't like those reasons?

Why don't you try listing your own reasons instead of baiting/ trolling my thread due to being triggered by the word liberal?

Oh sorry, I making it political by listing the fact that I would find it stressful to live in SF due to the political climate of SF, among other reasons I listed, but go ahead... tell me about your virtues...

Your not making your argument based on the fact that you disagree with the fact that you think our culture has a major roll to play (weather or not you would agree with me or not on what I would consider stress factors or not) your simply trying to grandstand, look like the good guy and argue politics while saying I am the one trying to argue politics.
edit on 14-6-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Nope, it's you since you made the Original Post.

But I understand where you're coming from, if I authored a crap Original Post like that one I would try to distance myself from it too.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
OP must be privy to info that hasn't been made public yet. Obviously the perp was a rich, pooping homeless liberal shooter.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Nope, it's you since you made the Original Post.

But I understand where you're coming from, if I authored a crap Original Post like that one I would try to distance myself from it too.

Wrong, I made an assertion that cultural influence in America are causing unnecessary stress factors and began listing things that I would personally find stressing about life in SF (having had been there many times) and you choose to be triggered by the word liberal and continue to post (not about the topic) about my use of the word liberal rather than address the topic at hand.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Yeah I really didn't catch the political bias. The ones calling you out are hypocrites for derailing another thread and focusing on politics.

I was more concerned about the thousands and thousands of homeless pooping in the streets. Literally. How about we discuss that instead?
edit on 14-6-2017 by Jimmycrackerson3 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join