It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie fanatics

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: capncrunch88
a reply to: queenofswords

Anyone remember The Weather Underground?

If you are on ATS, you do. Even if you weren't around in "the day", your research has taken you there many times, and I would venture to say, most on ATS are pretty knowledgeable about this subversive group....including all the denials by their members.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: capncrunch88
a reply to: queenofswords

Anyone remember The Weather Underground?

Yes, and I am of the opinion that they were an IC-supported (CIA) domestic terrorist group.

Who bombs the Pentagon (like Bill Ayers), destroys evidence there, and then walks away 'guilty as hell and free as a bird' without the help and sanctioning from someone very powerful in the federal government?

AND then goes on to be a professor at the University of Illinois, in Chicago????

That's like Bin Laden being hired as a professor at the University of the District of Columbia!

edit on 15-6-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Breaking Timmothy Leary out of jail and all that, i tend to agree with you. That kinda stuff doesn't happen without deep state involvement.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Out of the Bernie supporters that I know (which is a lot), the number I worry might be especially prone to committing a voilent act (for political reasons or otherwise): Zero. The number of times I've heard Bernie Sanders promote voilence: Zero.

The reason you think your politial opponents might be more prone to voience is because you meticulously document every single occurrance of it you can find, while ignoring every occurrance of it involving your own guys. Well actually, you probably let your favorite cable tv news or talk radio station do that work for you.
edit on 15-6-2017 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

AND then goes on to be a professor at the University of Illinois, in Chicago????

It blows the mind, does it not?

Preet Bharara recently joined the faculty of the New York University School of Law as a distinguished scholar in residence.

Who else is associated with that school? Kathy Boudin. You may remember her.

In 2013, the NYU School of Law honored Boudin, who participated in the brutal murder of three people, as its Sheinberg Scholar-in-Residence.

Prior to being feted as a scholar in residence at NYU School of Law, Boudin spent 22 years in a maximum security prison for playing a primary role in a brazen, grossly bungled $1.6 million armored truck heist that killed two police officers and a Brinks guard.

Boudin participated in the deadly Oct. 20, 1981 robbery along with members of the Black Liberation Army, a militant black nationalist group.

Boudin allegedly left her infant child with a babysitter before traipsing off to participate in the murderous, failed caper.

Boudin also survived a massive 1970 Greenwich Village townhouse explosion, in which a bomb intended for a dance for soldiers in New Jersey went off prematurely and killed three people.

Boudin is currently an adjunct professor at the Columbia University School of Social Work. She is also the co-director of the Center for Justice at the Ivy League school.

dailycaller.com...

It truly blows the mind!

edit on 15-6-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join