It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie fanatics

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: Hefficide

And Trump DIDN'T denounce the Portland NeoNazi.

At least BERNIE came out swinging IMMEDIATLEY to say "NO, this is NOT OK".

There's a real and CLEAR difference.

The guy in Portland was a Bernie supporter.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Those "right-winger" nuts were your founding fathers and they did not intend for shootings in the street because you lost a democratic election.

AND they were ALSO leftists and PROGRESSIVES.

You used the term "right-winger nuts" to describe your founding fathers. Glad you can now see sense.
Hopefully your false equivalence will also be dropped.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

If you think Republicans are threatening the security of a free state and the attack today somehow bares resemblance to the argument for the constitutional right to bear arms in the 2nd Amendment , then I suggest the left wing propaganda and hate being spewed by the MSM has worked on you.

edit on 14/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I think you are spot on. It' difficult to explain, but the difference is palpable.

A lone nut job can come from out of the blue. But, as we have been discussing for a while now, the leftist media is intentionally advancing and knowingly spewing totally false narratives and salacious innuendo. Why? Why are they suggesting violence in veiled language?

Conservative speakers are kept from giving speeches by organized marxist groups. These groups destroy property and physically attempt to shut people down. And the msm barely criticizes such violence.

Something is afoot.

edit on 14-6-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I think you are spot on. It' difficult to explain, but the difference is palpable.

A lone nut job can come from out of the blue. But, as we have been discussing for a while now, the leftist media is intentionally advancing and knowingly spewing totally false narratives and salacious innuendo. Why? Why are they suggesting violence in veiled language?

Conservative speakers are kept from giving speeches by organized marxist groups. These groups destroy property and physically attempt to shut people down. And the msm barely criticizes such violence.

Something is afoot.

The overthrow of your democratically elected govt is afoot and needs to be stamped down.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I absolutely do believe that is their agenda. The reason is for another thread.

Stay watchful of the far left wing of the Dem Party. I see Marxism on the rise. If you have college age children, ask them about what they are being taught.

Keep our duly elected president in your thoughts and prayers and his family, as well as those in public service seeking to MAGA. (I'm not ashamed to say it.)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

And at the time of his attack was a Trump supporter if you really want to parse it out. Is this the game you want to play?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

And at the time of his attack was a Trump supporter if you really want to parse it out. Is this the game you want to play?

False.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Something is afoot.

The overthrow of your democratically elected govt is afoot and needs to be stamped down.

They have made it clear they want Trump gone...I just don't think they have thought it through. If they get rid of Trump, Pence is next in line

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
FFS it's not the Marxists either. It's a person.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

False.

Please. Put your hyper partisan bullsht down for a minute. One of his lasts posts on Face Book was that he wanted to join Trumps SS.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Bernie Sanders seems to be a nice enough guy.....

After Clinton and her minions were found to be rigging the DNC to discount Sanders, the supporters of Bernie Sanders have become angry, even filing lawsuits against the DNC. I believe that is the right approach. Take your beefs to court and let the chips fall where they may.

But, Bernie Sanders fanatics seem to be different and there seems to be a lot of them. Note that I am not putting all Bernie supporters in the fanatic box.

Apparently, that needed to be repeated. Thank you for making that very clear distinction. I very much appreciate your point and the discussion that you are trying to have because I've wondered about this same thing. There does seem to be a very violent group among the Bernie supporters... but not just among Bernie supporters. If I remember correctly, among the DNC emails, there were some And there are always extremes within any group. But sometimes this seems to be more than that. As if there is a coordinated effort at some level to introduce such violent tactics all around. And, yes, it is a form of domestic terrorism. There is this:

Hidden Camera Video Shows Democrats Sent Agitators To Trump Rallies

And this:

Hillary Leaks Show Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies: Will It Matter?

Someone seems to want this kind of political violence normalized. At the most basic level, I've used the example that if Antifa continues to abuse and assault anyone and everyone at Trump rallies or other events they don't like, then the only folks who will attend those events are those ready, willing and able to defend themselves. And that will include those who will "defend" first and ask questions later. Or agent provocateurs who will fire the proverbial first shot and start a free-for-all. There are claims that Antifa has set up military-style training camps. Is there any doubt militia groups will respond in kind?

I don't have any answers at this point, but I do know it's not "the left." The Democrat party is imploding from within. And from everything I've been reading, it all goes back to Obama who bled the party dry for his own purposes, while building his own (competing) political machine -- "Organizing for America" -- and leaving the Democrat party in shambles. Hillary is the scapegoat for any and all Democrat evils at this point. She has become completely irrelevant at best and a party pariah at worst. Bernie has pretty much removed himself from the whole situation, and his supporters are carrying on without him. Could it be as simple as Team Hillary vs Team Bernie vs Team Obama? Is Obama doing anything and everything he can to eliminate his competition by totally and completely discrediting the party figureheads with violent activists within their ranks? That's my best guess at this point. But it's just a guess. I wouldn't bet on it!

I know folks look at me like I have three heads when I suggest there's more to all this than just "Hillary!!!" But I'm making a conscious effort to put my personal feelings for Hillary aside and just look at the facts. And all is not what it seems within the Democrat party. These are all from the last couple weeks, all written by liberals, and all giving a peek into the chaos and in-fighting within the Democrat party right now:
Can Democrats Fix the Party?
Dems want Hillary Clinton to leave spotlight
Everybody Needs to Stop Telling Hillary Clinton to Shut Up

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

He's a piece of #. He and his family have a stronghold in a very small community. They've been scamming this community for years and the people are finally realizing it. Bernie's wife will be headed to the pokey within the next couple years. Soon after, he will no longer have a position of power. He's done. As it should be.
edit on 14-6-2017 by KEACHI because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2017 by KEACHI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
What are they gonna do? assault people with unicorns farting rainbows???

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: KEACHI

He's a piece of #. He and his family have a stronghold in a very small community. They've been scamming this community for years and the people are finally realizing it. Bernie's wife will be headed to the pokey within the next couple years. Soon after, he will no longer have a position of power. He's done. As it should be.

And DEAR leader on the campain TRAIL said this:

Trump: If Clinton picks judges, "nothing you can do, folks -- although the 2nd Amendment people, maybe there is."

edit on 14-6-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

If you are someone who entertains the idea of false flags, like me, then it is interesting that Bernie fanatics are behind the violence on the left and the Democratic Party emerges pretty much unstained.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
What are they gonna do? assault people with unicorns farting rainbows???

That WOULD be better than today...yes?

I'd rather see PEACEFUL resolution to divides.

That requires a LOST skill.......

EMPATHY.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
QoS, you should have just titled your thread "Fanatics" and then we could have had a legit discussion. IMHO. Fanatics all around. Social media is simply a force multiplier. In fact, as we found out in 2016, it's been weaponized. Cue the crack downs and forfeit your rights.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

another lost skill, common sense.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Anyone remember The Weather Underground?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: capncrunch88

Sure, but they dissolved, did they not? however sooner or later you might find newer groups with the same inspiration, red brigades and etc.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join