It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How we "know" Trump isn't one of them.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The "witch hunt" for Hillary ended with her getting off on technicalities, with a whole mess of things. Things like our now kicked-out fbi "leader" saying "well.. Really anyone should be punished for this...but not in this case".. Extremely shady meetings on the tarmac, etc..

While looking into Obama and his illegal surveillance activities is covered up by putting the spotlight on Trump..

Which ended with "well I don't like him, and I really don't have a good gut feeling about him.. but he never really was under investigation" - the guy could have eaten a bad burrito and gotten the same feeling.

What a bunch of crap.

Top secret level emails shared on an un(der)secured server, with people like Obama, lynch, weiner included - and fans of these people just want it to go away.

Zero, absolutely zero proof of any collusion with Russia... And the same want it blown out of proportion, up-the-ante, and shouts of throwing a man in jail because a man isn't in line with their politically correct sensibilities...

Give me a break.

Keep it real, ats.

I'll keep surfing the "new" section for the real gems of this site.
edit on 14-6-2017 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

Don't forget, this is all orchestrated distraction. Media complicit, endless 'hearings and investigations' .

If there were any 'crimes' they wanted to convict each other of there would be charges and trials, first.

We're supposed to ride along with the dog and pony show in the political arena, instead of questioning our (god forbid) gubments foreign policy, fiscal practice or entrenched bureaucratic corruptions.

As far as allegiance, if you really believe :

How we "know" Trump isn't one of them.

Look no further than the MOAB (first use) strike on Afghanistan, and the 59 cruise missile attack on Syrian airbase. Not that Trump ordered these himself, but allowed them to happen, even claiming responsibility (lol), to prove who's corner he is in.

Warmonger steam ship full ahead. Y'all been 'Trumped'.
edit on 14-6-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
How we know:

The Democrats and Republicans and Media are all colluding and working against him at every singe step of the way.

It's blatantly obvious.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
How we know:

The Democrats and Republicans and Media are all colluding and working against him at every singe step of the way.

It's blatantly obvious.

I agree and someone doesn't have to be a Trump fan to see it. I'm just glad the establishment is being exposed, even with Bernie getting shafted. I've been telling people for years that there's no difference between the two parties.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I agree, except that Trump has a hands off approach to the military and allowing the Generals full decision making control instead of waiting for permission from some PC minion in Washington. I would argue that the Generals are less likely to start a war, but better at the peace through strength approach of Trump. It's the corrupt political establishment that wants endless wars and use the compromised intelligence community to get there, ie: WMD and Iraq. They are at it again with this Russia false flag. Trump is obviously not on board with any of that.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

I've been telling people for years that there's no difference between the two parties.

Me too.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
But they say it's a "reasonable" witch hunt.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
According to Alfredo Jalife a renown geopolitics expert/author what we went thru was a military cue, that is a new group with backing f/military took power from the old TPTB/CIA... and so far everything fits the narrative.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

If Trump was one of the really bad apples then he would not of made the statements he did in regards to the destruction on 9/11. In getting elected he does have a mandate for draining the swamp. Until the roots of the rotting corruption are dug up and burnt there is going to be a lot of mud thrown around as the swamp monsters continue to lie and deceive.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
He absolutely is one of them and has been groomed for decades, since the late 70s, and this has been posted and deflected and buried many times. While these links were prevalent a few years ago, they are getting more and more difficult to search for on the internet.

Here is one link that writes about how it all started 40+ years ago when Baron Edmond de Rothschild and David Rockefeller started bailing Trump's businesses out and saving him from bankruptcies, beginning with the Resorts International in Atlanta and continuing over the years. The two have openly called him a "man of use" and a "colorful front man" in the media.

Entanglement

To say he is not working for the Bilderberg is simply naive. We keep hearing - the media is rigged! The political system is rigged! The banking system is rigged! But our dear leader is not. He is a beacon of hope, a pristine snowflake in a dark universe, surrounded by evil that he will deliver us from.

Read this narrative to a child and see how quickly they see through it.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

The FACT is we were hacked, our election was hacked. Now, you can say trump was not under investigation, BUT you can not say that his CAMPAIGN is not. There sure in hell is a Russia investigation, during the senate interviews they were using the term INVESTIGATION...I can not tell you how many times trump supporters here on ATS tell me there is NO investigation.....

Really, then why during BOTH Comey, and Sessions interviews was the term INVESTIGATION, used OVER AND OVER....then you come here to ATS, and some moron tells you, your wrong and there is no investigation.

The Clinton Email scandal, well she was WRONG, that is for sure. She never should have used a personal server for those. Now lets look at trump, He is giving his PERSONAL CELL PHONE NUMBER OUT, because he does not want to talk on White House Phones. Security experts say that is a no no..... here is A link about the cell phone number.www.newsweek.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
He absolutely is one of them and has been groomed for decades, since the late 70s, and this has been posted and deflected and buried many times. While these links were prevalent a few years ago, they are getting more and more difficult to search for on the internet.

Here is one link that writes about how it all started 40+ years ago when Baron Edmond de Rothschild and David Rockefeller started bailing Trump's businesses out and saving him from bankruptcies, beginning with the Resorts International in Atlanta and continuing over the years. The two have openly called him a "man of use" and a "colorful front man" in the media.

Entanglement

To say he is not working for the Bilderberg is simply naive. We keep hearing - the media is rigged! The political system is rigged! The banking system is rigged! But our dear leader is not. He is a beacon of hope, a pristine snowflake in a dark universe, surrounded by evil that he will deliver us from.

Read this narrative to a child and see how quickly they see through it.

That is correct, I've said it too time and time again until I realised some people just don't want to know, and I don't bother posting Trump antics links any more, stuff written about him long before any Presidential run they are all there in the bowels of ATS, and I don't expect to see any of them dragged out by anyone who might have a different opinion than I. It seems that debate is a dirty word these days. Debate out, obvious hyperbole, and in a lot of cases, sheer fantasy, is king. BTW, Soros, the hate figure of many of the so-called Republicans here, is a mate of Donald's, (and of some of his crew) and long standing too...but I guess you know that already.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Havent you heard? Firing the FBI Director is a Impeachable Offense now.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Guess it doesn't take much for some.

Who is them?

new topics

top topics

join