It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, multiple aides shot at Congressional baseball practice

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

There's no link to the Senate version as far as I'm aware, because it's a work in progress. The House version is public, and even though that won't be the final version, the allegation that 24 million people will die as a result of that bill is false. As I pointed out, the CBO report doesn't say that. If you haven't read it yet, which it sounds like you didn't, here's a link to that. Educate yourself on the issue.

Edit: If you want a thorough explanation, I suggest you start a thread alleging 24 million people will die. You will get more info than you can handle, from people who are much more skilled at this than I am. I won't derail this thread any further. Believe what you want. If you want to actually learn, start a thread.
edit on 16 6 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Grambler

That was not my question. I asked for a link. Your demands don't mean much .

Your unwillingness to answer the question speaks volumes.

I hope you take a careful look at your ideology and understand that you are an extremist that justifies the murder of political opponents based in their policy positions.

You are among several others on this very thread to do so.

I am shocked at how prevalent this extremism is present even here on ATS. This does not bode well for the hope that we will not see more political terrorism in the future.

If you think ATS is bad you should see Twitter. The brainwashing is thorough on there, 124 characters at a time. Edit: Actually I think it's 143. Either way, you can't have a comprehensive discussion on Twitter, but this is how a lot of people get their news anymore.
edit on 16 6 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Sorry I hurt you feelings.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

It's just scary how so many can and have justified the shooting.

Ah well, times are different now I suppose.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Dont worry about my feelings.

Just try not to commit violence on people for your deranged extremists beliefs.
edit on 16-6-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's just scary how so many can and have justified the shooting.

Ah well, times are different now I suppose.

It IS very disturbing.
You just never know about some people.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Are you guys really that scared of liberals? Because of one murderer? Well, this is a new page.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

just coming back to expand on my last post to make on thing clear.....

my position on the healthcare system has been so far off from what either the republicans or the dems having been saying these last few decades....
it should be obvious that I am not listening to the talking heads of either side but have relied on what I have observed and experienced in my life to draw my conclusions!!

"people like my my arse!!!"

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Are you guys really that scared of liberals? Because of one murderer? Well, this is a new page.

How many murders would justify being concerned about political extremists?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I don't know if scared is the right word.

We are disturbed by people like you that liken one a political position like seeking to get rid of Obamacare as to killing people.

Its also disturbing that you would seek to jest at the fact that people have concerns about this.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I would be interested in folks ideas on what government response to shooting of congressman and associates might entail.

It's been eerily quiet on that front which usually means lots of activity behind scenes.

My guess is investigations of fringe groups regards conspiracy calling for violent action combined with media purposely fanning the fires.

Getting to bottom of funding sources and publicizing same probably go long ways to discredit many of those radical groups even amongst so called supporters once see how they're used.

Of course even honest and aboveboard investigation of these groups may elicit violence before justice is served.

I am all for freedom of expression, ideas and beliefs but it ends at first whiff of a call to any violence.

Open season for full force of the law then.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

That is your personal opinion. People who know me in Idaho, mostly conservatives know I am not a murderer. I joined the prayer vigils for Scalise..

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Again.....Does anyone remember the topic????

Please discuss the topic.

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

Community Announcement re: Decorum
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Fri Jun 16 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

increasing their security would be a good start??

investigating the fringe groups ect, might be a good idea, but I wonder if the fringe groups you are talking about also include those on the far right also?? and I imagine groups like BLM and antifafa are already under some investigation...

Getting to bottom of funding sources and publicizing same probably go long ways to discredit many of those radical groups even amongst so called supporters once see how they're used.

that would be nice, I am really curious as to just where the close to half a million dollars that The Center for Medical Progress raised in 2015 come from!!!

rewire.news...

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Just to be clear, do you honestly believe that violence, such that it is, has no place what so ever in any civilized democracy? There is never and will never be a time when violence may become necessary?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

As the far right fringe was dealt with by Clinton such as Waco, Ruby Ridge and war on miltias. Once again Obamas first term with militias - they've been investigated, murdered, jailed and examined up the arse thoroughly.

Time for far left to be examined up the arse but no Waco or Ruby Ridge atrocities as we don't roll that way.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Is that your job? Pointing out personality disorders in OTHER posters? You don't take into account the violent times we live in, with perpetual war and mass killings. Do you ever look outward and ask what can I do to help?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

and you don't think that groups like blm and the like don't have files opened in the fbi??

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Just to be clear, do you honestly believe that violence, such that it is, has no place what so ever in any civilized democracy? There is never and will never be a time when violence may become necessary?

The subject is well covered by writings of our founders as found in federalist papers.

As you are not having your home or property conficated, your effects searched without due process, your fields bounty conficated, your weapons seized, all without representation or due process then making any comparison to revolutionary period is quite disingenuous and downright silly.

There is no modern equivalency unless one is very intellectually dishonest.

Anything else is seditious or criminal or acts of the insane.

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join