It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, multiple aides shot at Congressional baseball practice

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: capncrunch88
a reply to: SBMcG

Better he have no self confidence like most of the extreme left I guess.

A weak president in the worlds eyes, like Obama was. The world takes notice of Trump, he won't be pushed around and thats good for america.

Yes good like Russia?
What do you mean 'like russia'?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Well, I do,.. but it would seem some who, after 14,918 posts and eleventy four million stars, don't. However, given their fan-club and devout followers they will get accolades regardless of how far off-topic they go. They, and a select few other members. But I digress.

Shame reality is lost on so many when it comes to topics such as these. Not necessarily those persons referenced above, but rather some others whom choose to obfuscate virtually anything to forward an agenda, as seems to be the case tonight.

Fireworks are brightest before they disappear into the night sky, and I guess this is the case lately.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Sure I have opinion about what I believe and on wholesale basis disagree with democrat policy.

Never once considered violence, protesting or joining groups due those strong opinions - not once.

I have taken steps to inoculate myself from some of more worrisome longterm potentiality of policy that moves the "overton window" further and further off center.

But acting in one's self interest due poor policy is far from radicalism demonstrated by this incident nor is expressing honest beliefs not based on party talking points but upon history and it's results.

I'm old enough to remember a time when it came to a matter of national interest the two parties would set aside partisan gains in favor of the nation.

That's no longer true at all - the welfare of the United States is only served by accidental happenstance with current atmosphere of getting over on the other guy to advance policy or in turn sabotage policy so other guy has no success.

To the left, you had eight years with Clinton, domestic spending wise you by default had eight with Bush (vetoed 1 spending bill) and another eight with Obama.

Look at the mess.

Time to let something and someone else attempt doing things differently.

The last 24 years result says same ol same ol ain't working.

Violence, rioting, beating the opposition, shooting congressmen, putting on assination plays, comedic beheadings, pouring money into so called resistance groups by the handfuls is getting nowhere close to compromise across the aisle.

It's counter to compromise of any kind and just will not get a sympathetic ear from the public nor politicians you need to listen to your opinion.

The actions of past six months guarantee just the opposite.

I am fearful that's just what far far far left desires, if you love your nation the you should vehemently disagree with that path and not let yourself be driven as sheep that direction.

I believe we stand at a precipice and must step away before pushed over the edge whether we like it or not.

Prayers for Steve Scalise and family whom has had third operation today.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Excellent thoughts.

(hat off to you).

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I am fearful that's just what far far far left desires, if you love your nation the you should vehemently disagree with that path and not let yourself be driven as sheep that direction.
They don't love their nation, they are determined to destroy it. Why can't they just move somewhere else I often wonder.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: capncrunch88

Easy...that would be "hard", and they don't do "hard".

This wasn't always the case, but it damn sure is now!

Used to be the left was the hard working "backbone" of this nation. I would think some should be absolutely ashamed of what the left has become now, a bunch of sniveling little, rioting, fire setting, violence mongering, hate filled, decapitating, blood comedy, insolent, spoiled rotten, criminal BABIES!!

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: capncrunch88

James T. Hodgkinson hit his breaking point with all the Russian influence the MSM convinced him occurred, flashbacks from the Cold War set in, and like a manchurian candiate he turned assassin.

Although the MSM wont admit it, this event is what te CIA refers to as "blowback", that is if giving them the benefit of the doubt that they didnt intend for the hate & violence to get this bad.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: capncrunch88

They don't love their nation, they are determined to destroy it. Why can't they just move somewhere else I often wonder.

The opening of KGB archives proved McCarthy was entirely correct about Russian influence during the Roosevelt and Truman years. Lest we forget.

The damage is old and ongoing, too bad it was never fully rooted out and has gained generational adherents under guise of different group names with similar end goals.

It was also proven majority of 60's antiwar movement was funded by KGB.

I expect chaos profiteers like Soros will also be proven to be behind current trend of violence by deployment and funding of "useful idiots" following a doctrine not compatible to a representative republic.

Time will tell.

For the nation's good a few steps back would be healthy.

Anyone expousing radical action and ideology should be roundly rejected by public as counter productive to the national interest.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
The opening of KGB archives proved McCarthy was entirely correct about Russian influence during the Roosevelt and Truman years. Lest we forget.

Source..

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Take 10 seconds on google,

"KGB Archives and McCarthy"

Happy reading!

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Not exactly a physical assault. Just crazed left wingers trying to silence any other narrative. It's always the best when they go after ungrateful blacks that think for themselves.

edit on 16-6-2017 by Doctor Smith because: added text

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

What facts do you have? Why did the guy do it?

Before you answer and make yourself feel too foolish about it, remember even the FBI is still looking for information on this guy, and in contrast, Joseph Christian was still alive and made an admission in the squad car about what his motives were. So do keep that in mind beforehand.

edit on 16-6-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Ted Nugent, the rocker

Not known for gentle treatment of liberals,

can take step back then certainly liberals can also.

No More Rhetoric

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

You are making excuses for the inexcusable. Should be ashamed of yourself, this was cold calculated liberal terrorism and should be condemned by all. no ifs ands or buts. Those that don't condemn it condone it. Those that condone it need to be locked up.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

HA!

REALLY? Nugent spends his entire adult life pouring fossil fuels on a tyre fire, and just because he takes a step back after poisoning the intellects of millions of people, for decades, that is supposed to mean something? He is taking a step back because not only are others doing his work for him these days, but its already done. You have a corporatist, inhuman bag of waste for a President, hate is the new love. His work is done, that is why he is backing away. The moment someone comes along and turns the world the right way up again, he will be right back.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

So I take it you don't like Trump? But here's the problem you couldn't say that without insults and dehumanizing him. Argue against his policies that's what I do. And I refrain from all in names well except for trumpkin because it's catchy.

But when you dehumanize Trump or other Republicans you make it east for some nut job to think it's OK to say kill them. Hate will always foster more hate.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I never realised Ted Nugent was so powerful. Maybe all the celebrities piling on to Trump, some wishing him dead, should call Ted and ask for advice. Maybe the left wing media should too , because apparently they have had no effect and aren't responsible for anything...

/Sarcasm off

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Ted Nugent is ok.. But Peter Frampton takes the # cake.

here's another I love the baycity rollers they're so much cooler than um. yes

/Sarcasm on
edit on 16-6-2017 by RisenMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Could this all be #fakenews? We know Alex Jones had a purpose when he replaced Bill Cooper "The most dangerous radio host alive". But it was always a mystery why they put Alex Jones at the top of the conspiracy theorist totem pole.

I think I have it figured out now though... Psychological Operations are going on to create massive division between the populace in areas such as gender, race, economic status, left/right, etc.

-All these staged events that are made to seem very real, and in some cases are really happening, but planned by TPTB.
-Then Alex Jones increases the credibility of these events in the eyes of alternative media viewers by covering its story and not exposing it as hoaxs.

This youtuber is really intelligent and he can interpret news events pretty well.

This video I shared just so you can see how 1) pizzagate seems to be a psyop 2) Alex Jones promotes psyops as being real events 3) The dishonesty of Alex Jones 4) So you can see that things aren't as they seem.

You know the old saying. Just when you think you've got it all figured out... you don't.
edit on 16-6-2017 by bob234arley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone
a reply to: Grambler

What facts do you have? Why did the guy do it?

Before you answer and make yourself feel too foolish about it, remember even the FBI is still looking for information on this guy, and in contrast, Joseph Christian was still alive and made an admission in the squad car about what his motives were. So do keep that in mind beforehand.

There hasn't been a trial for Christian, and yet you made a judgement. You have no idea of his mental state, or many other things about him.

You said that you would not judge someone before all of the facts were out, and that I wouldn't find an example of you doing hat. And it was not a month ago that you were doing exactly that. In fact in that thread, you called him a trump supporter, and it turns out he was a bernie supporter.

Whatever I am gonna get back on topic.

People that make excuses for this political terrorism will help make further incidents more likely.

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join