It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, multiple aides shot at Congressional baseball practice

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: UKTruth
Sounds like Scalise was on the ground out in the open for a few minutes as the rest of them were taking cover in the dug out... if there were no security there, then he'd be dead, as would many others.

“The only reason why any of us walked out of this thing, by the grace of God, one of the folks here had a weapon to fire back and give us a moment to find cover. We were inside the backstop and if we didn’t have that cover by a brave person who stood up and took a shot themselves, we would not have gotten out of there and every one of us would have been hit — every single one of us,” said Bishop. “He was coming around the fence line and he was looking for all of us who had found cover in different spots. But if we didn’t have return fire right there, he would have come up to each one of us and shot us point-blank.” Rep Mike Bishop (R-MI)

That brave person was one of the security officers assigned to protect Scalise, not a free-range citizen with a gun.

link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RazorV66

Again ..
Please stop.
It's not political. He's a nut bag.
And you don't know who his targets were.
We should be joining together on this.

Please go look at his Facebook page if you think this was not political.
I linked it further up the page.

He seemed consumed by his support for Bernie Sanders and then hatred for Trump after the election.

link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

FOX now verifying, James T. Hodgkinson of Illinois. Chicago area, I wonder?

TheRedneck

I'll bet you they played ping pong with the WaPo story and gambled on their authenticity, you know FOX (as well as all MSM) hates to be left out of a breaking story.

link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Thats kind of off topic there buddy. Try not to get triggered. I would also highly suggest that you watch Varney & Company.
Back to the governor's comments he was so triggered he couldn't even get his numbers right, "92 million Americans are killed by guns every day".

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Well the shooter did have an encounter with the Police before this incident but was dismissed.

It was related to property damage, perhaps some anger issues?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Did you see the suspects FB page, where his friends list featured two users with Seth Rich as their profile picture?

#1 Robbi P Cisco
#2 Joe DeGroot

Yea... This is just like Jeremey Christian.

I'm claiming false flag. But so far the only people that stand to gain from this are the MSM.
edit on 6/14/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: butcherguy

What did Dylan Roof's Facebook look like? Does that mean his attack was politically motivated? No. This man didn't go out and shoot people because he was a Bernie supporter. He went out and shot people because he was crazy.

link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Thanks for that one, is obviously he was triggered by the Trump administration and the media spoon fed information.

link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: butcherguy
i was checking out his Facebook page.
There are people on there saying that all Republicans should be shot.

Link to the shooter's Facebook page.

Yeah, his facebook looks like a leftest reporter's site. Check out his "likes"

Yep.
'Rachel Maddow for POTUS- 2020'
That's great.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
progressive (or more accurately regressive) leaning media institutions should be investigated for incitement to terrorism.

BLM riots, kidnapping & torturing and murders, Antifa riots & assaults and now this.

Groups encouraged and supported by the media.

link   
I'll be honest, I could care less.

Dozens, if not hundreds of people are shot and/or killed on a weekend in Chicago, Milwaukee, Detroit etc...
Little kids playing at a playground, or just sitting in their homes, are killed by gun fire.

I don't see the news covering these deaths on the news for days.

Nobody should have to fear for their safety in public.

We live in a world where we have to second guess where to go, and when, because we could be robbed or killed, and if we did, it wouldn't be more than a blurp on your local news.

We will get non stop stories about this guy and his politics, and gun control.

Odd though, in our daily lives, we don't have security, w/guns, popping up to defend us.

Now that the people in the ivory towers get a glimpse into our daily concerns, im suppose to care?

No thanks.

When its us getting killed, its just business as usual, when its them, it's the end of the world.

edit on 14-6-2017 by Black_Fox because: SPELLing

link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

What did Dylan Roof's Facebook look like? Does that mean his attack was politically motivated? No. This man didn't go out and shoot people because he was a Bernie supporter. He went out and shot people because he was crazy.

Are you saying there can't be a political motivation?
Look at his Facebook page.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
progressive (or more accurately regressive) leaning media institutions should be investigated for incitement to terrorism.

BLM riots, kidnapping & torturing and murders, Antifa riots & assaults and now this.

Hopefully this will encourage them to change their ways.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

He drove across 4 states to specifically target GOP members of the US Congress. This was politically motivated no matter which way you cut it.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Doubtful. They'll double down on their rhetoric as they always do.

At least more people are going to see them for the inhuman parasites they are. Their messages of hate, violence and treason will reach a smaller and smaller audience.

link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

What did Dylan Roof's Facebook look like?

Like a racist looking for trouble.

TheRedneck

link   

His face book page looks staged.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I wouldn't hold my breath. It might take a break for a day or two, then the agenda will be back front and center.

link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

I agree with you.

However, let me speak to the media for a moment. Remember during the election how they repeatedly wanted Trump to condemn any violence because supposedly his supporters were violent.

So will they take blame and denounce this violence as they asked Trump to do?

link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Is regrettable, that we have killings and shootings in or nation, everyday, 24 hours a day.

It is regrettable that children and the young are caught in the mess.

But when it comes to our own government officials, that is something no easily dismissed.

And you know that.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join