It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU opens legal case against Warsaw, Budapest and Prague over migration

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Robert Reynolds
This is childish - you've simply used derisive humour and invented imtimations.

That's all I felt it warranted. I'm not going through all the hassle of hitting "quote" and then "reply" just for the sake of typing "no".

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Weird, it is like being a member of a tenants association and one of the members invites a group of homeless people into the apartment complex and then demands that everyone take a "fair share" of them into their homes.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
EUrobozos now openly threatening Poland, essentially with sanctions unless the polish government bows to forced population replacement from migrants and blatant interference of internal affairs by what amounts to a foreign invader. Same story as it was in 1939, an aggression on Poland by euro#ers coming full ahead. The polish govt should respond harshly to brussels provocations

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
Same story as it was in 1939, an aggression on Poland by euro#ers coming full ahead. The polish govt should respond harshly to brussels provocations

Poland is a small country and is bordered by two very powerful countries. Russia or Germany always dictate policy to Poles one way or another, this is just the same old same old.........................

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

You have posted plenty videos from Britain, Germany, France and Sweden. I don't think Poland has any problem

And yes we accept a lot of refugees last year. More than 1 mln of Ukrainians.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join