It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN Symbology

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Kohll

Tartarus ?

The asura he is dancing on is Apasmara a dwarf who represents ignorance. So Lord Shiva is destroying ignorance, which is nothing but knowledge creation

www.quora.com...

edit on 16-6-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
In the video below, please watch time index 10:00 to 13:45.

I wasn't aware of these interviews with Tom Horn until today. He is essentially coming to some of the same conclusions that I did in the original post.

I hope that readers are starting to understand now that yes, CERN is short for Cernunnos, who they recognize as the horned god of the underworld. And yes, it is also short for Conseil Européen pour la Recherche Nucléaire. This is because it has an intentional double meaning. And a number of published authors have determined that Cernunnos is equivalent to Shiva. I provided one source in the first post to this topic, but there are more. This is the real reason why the statue of Shiva is in front of CERN. And Shiva, as destroyer, is linked to the destroyer Apollyon/Abaddon from Revelation 9, which references opening the abyss, allowing demons to emerge. And as referenced in numerous books, Shiva is also known as the fathomless abyss. And yes, they did intentionally build this collider over the site of an ancient temple to Apollyon/Apollo.

A few people now have protested that Shiva is being mischaracterized, or oversimplified, etc. However, you need to understand that they do not believe in Shiva. They do not believe in Cerberus, gatekeeper of the underworld, who they named the ionization chamber after. They do not believe in Cernunnos. There is only one that they believe in: Satan/Lucifer and his demons. For them, these other names are simply fictions and synonyms for the devil of the Bible.

Is everyone who works at CERN Satanists? No, they are not. For the vast majority of them, it is simply a job, and they are ordinary people. And if they are aware of the rumors, most of them probably believe these rumors are silly and even something to have fun with. Logically, I think you could separate them into three groups:

1) Satanists: Some of the administration and a small number of scientists who are part of a secret cabal. Although they may not believe in the many worlds theory, they do believe in the netherworld. So while other physicists there are working to prove extra dimensions, these Satanist scientists are working to open a doorway to hell so that the new world order can emerge.

2) Physicists and other physical scientists, many of whom are probably atheists. However, quantum and particle physics is starting to merge with the paranormal. Most people here have probably heard of the "many worlds" theory. Or related theories that believe in a finite number of other dimensions. There is also the Matrix/simultation theory which is gaining traction. Physicist Thomas Campbell is a leading proponent of this theory; he has a website at my-big-toe.com. Regardless, these unaware scientists are more than happy to help with the research, albeit for different reasons.

3) Everyone else, who are normal employees as at every other company in the world.

In an earlier post I provided a link to a proposed helioscope at CERN that they want to name SATAN. And although it's also an acronym, it's quite obvious that they simply wanted to name it Satan and then came up with component keywords to match, just like the Lucifer telescope on Mt. Graham.

And yes, their logo, while truly representing particle accelerators, is also a veiled representation of 666. After you already know that they have a planned helioscope, Satan, and have named their ionization chamber after Cerberus, gatekeeper to the underworld, why is this so hard to believe? In fact, their whole organization is named after the devil. (All of what I have posted to this thread is my opinion, a theory based on available information. Others are free to come up with their own opinions/theories).

edit on 16-6-2017 by Kohll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Question would a Satanist like to travel back through time and stop the cruxifiction?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Cern trying to recreate creation, on a smaller level. The very definition of being a devil. Trapping consciousness, a dream within a dream, where tools are gods and reptilians are Queens.
edit on 17-6-2017 by BigBangWasAnEcho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

It's beautiful.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Restricted
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Well, as the pit is bottomless, there is no hope of ever emerging.

God doesn't enter into it. Whatever falls in won't be seen again.

What you said does make sense though, in the context of scripture.

I'm a former Catholic. You know how we like to play with that book.

I have known many Catholics in my life but I have not known one that has read the bible, any part of the Bible.

God doesn't enter into it.

If God doesn't enter into it I assume you are not using the reference as the biblical line?
If you were referencing the scripture then I don't get your meaning "God doesn't enter into it."

Bottomless pits do not require a deity. I view the Bible as a sort of bad history book. That's all. I don't believe it's the word of a god, rather a microcosm of human beliefs and events at the time it was written and disseminated.

I think it's largely a ruse penned to control people of its era, and human foolishness has given it the power it has today.

Bible is many books, reading just the words of Jesus I can't dismiss them they are what is needed to make a perfect society. He spoke against the rulers he told us they are fallen ones and their leader, they rule the whole world. This certainly feels true.
I found enough real and true information to believe the leaders sacrifice humans to some entity and it feels completely right to think many who reach stardom in music and film industries got there by making deals with evil.
The big picture says the demons are real Jesus words certainly do not benefit the rulers nor the large churches if people would read them and stop just following anyone who has a nice building and a great outfit.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Below please find the official trailer for CERN's short film, Symmetry. After the video, I provide my analysis.

The clip begins by showing the collider and a CERN physicist. At time index 0:14 the scientist is holding a piece of paper with sketches of pyramids. This reflects complex geometrical shapes that may be formed by quarks and other particles. Quite likely, however, there is a secondary occult significance which I will not go into in this post. From time index 0:18 to 0:20, it appears that whatever he has discovered has opened his eyes. He has become illuminated. This is followed by text stating that a dance of the cosmos has been discovered.

At time index 0:24 you see workers in hard hats performing a dance of Shiva. They in effect appear to be conjuring the devil in symbolic fashion. The devil makes his first appearance at time index 0:28. You'll see a dark hand touch the side of the LHC equipment. This signifies the devil's presence and control at CERN; he has been formally invited in. From time index 0:29 to 0:31 you see the scientist being called to another realm. From 0:32 to 0:36, the scientist is stumbling like a poorly controlled puppet, the puppet master being a dark figure in the background, the devil. The physicist is no longer in the LHC facility. He has travelled through a portal to the netherworld, (or rather his mind has), signifying the devil's control over the person and his mind. Time index 0:40 to 0:45 reveals that the scientist is being possessed by the devil. He closes his eyes as if something is coming through to him, and then a few seconds later the androgynous being representing the devil also closes his eyes, reflecting the telepathic control.

From 0:47 to 0:54 you see the devil's hand again in front of the scientist as his control of the scientist deepens; it seems the scientist's cooperation is a voluntary one. He has given himself over. From 0:49 to 0:54 he is back at CERN as the devil's puppet. At 0:55, the hands on his watch spin back in time and then stop; another reference to the arms of Shiva, but probably signifies more. He is then pushed by the devil.

At 1:00 the scientist is at his station performing experiments at CERN's LHC. Suddenly, at 1:01 you see the symbolic representation of his work. The man, now in his underwear, stands in a circle representing the particle accelerator. The dancing being done by the Satanist scientist represents his scientific sorcery/craft. This loyal servant of the devil in the earth realm is working to open a portal to allow his master and his army to come through. The devil waits on the other side of the circle in the netherworld until the time he can enter.

At 1:10 we get a close up of the androgynous figure in a robe. You can't quite tell if the being is male or female. The devil has been depicted this way in movies. In this case, it appears to be a composite between the androgynous Satan portrayed in The Passion of the Christ and the dark, cloaked Satan as portrayed in History's The Bible. I include pictures of both below.
And here is a still shot of the person from the CERN video:

From 1:11 to 1:13 we see the scientist's soul is possessed by the devil. At 1:14 we see in symbolic fashion that the scientist's efforts have paid off. He has broken through the veil (see how he suddenly plunges through the border of the circle?). He has opened a portal to the Abyss as described in Revelation Chapter 9. Now that the doorway has opened, the angel of the abyss, Abaddon/Apollyon, and his army of locust demons can come through. Starting at 1:15, it jumps back from the symbolic representation to show you what is actually happening at CERN's LHC. The equipment says, "Collision: Failed", and yet you see a large explosion at 1:17. The gateway to the abyss has been opened. At 1:18, you see the smoke of Revelation 9 and beings appearing in the smoke. In the remainder of the video, you see beings disappearing and travelling through the portal that has been opened.

edit on 17-6-2017 by Kohll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Do you suggest that the people working at Cern are the workforce of the devil himself, demons and fallen angels
or are they just mind controlled by the beast himself ?

CERN answers that question for us. Please watch the short video produced by CERN in the preceding post, and then go through my analysis.

edit on 18-6-2017 by Kohll because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join