It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Reptilian Abduction

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   

He DOES have Reptilian encounter every single day, and also in his dreams (which are projected dreams), but his problem is simple: He just cannot digest the fact, that he is NOT alone in his home! He needs to talk about it, because it's such a pressure on him. That can be understood.

There you go again Vertu acting like you know everything about him, im not trying to be an asswipe here im just curious, how do you know so much about lizzardsamok and how do you know so much about reptilians?

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
yeah but i think the wrestling girl will be pissed and ban me for the disrespect of posting the tongue-emoticon to her. i hope not, my life would be meaningless in that case.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
feyd rautha you actually got a warning for talking a bit of sheit to the moderator, thats pretty sad the moderator cant take a bit of insult.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
my first warning i got for telling that allways annoying Ladyv to stop her bitching and bossing around, and proudly i have to tell that i got pm´s from people who agreed with my words.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Can you tell me where in Kissimmee this occured? My fiance grew up there and would like to know where this occured.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join