It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Midnight in the Desert releases new Majestic 12 Docs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
It looks like a desperate attempt to increase MiTD failing membership. IMO this is phony just like Art Bell alleged stalker.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
It looks like a desperate attempt to increase MiTD failing membership. IMO this is phony just like Art Bell alleged stalker.

I don't think so really...
Seems legit.

Falls in line with the majority of content provided in Linda Moulton Howe's book "An Alien Harvest" (which I owned a signed first print copy of decades ago).

There doesn't seem to be any information or conclusions that I personally, would see not occur, given the circumstances presented I the material.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
No idea if anyone's pointed out the inconsistencies from a Military/NatSec perspective.

Flat Rock is the name of the lab from the Andromeda Strain. A figment of Michael Crichton's imagination informed by actual BSL-IV labs like at Plum Island and Atlanta.

However, Desert Rock is an airfield in Nevada under the control of the Energy Department and not the NRC, it was never controlled by the Marines (however it used to be Camp Desert Rock, an Army post) and they'd never do something like this in full view of the people in Mercury and people working on "grey" (in the secrecy meaning, not our purported extraterrestrial pals) stuff at Tonopah. There are plenty of places in the Nevada Desert that'd work, hell hiding in plain sight at Lake Mead or Manzano Bases would make more sense if the timeline's legit, which it isn't for a couple of reasons.

Second, Sandia Base hasn't existed since the 70's. If this was written in the 80's as it claims, the authors would have referred to it as the Manzano Weapons Storage area, Phillips lab, Sandia National Laboratory, Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute or Defense Nuclear Agency operating location at Kirtland AFB. Sandia Base, Manzano Base, and Kirtland Base (the KB in the SOM 1-01 manual, though I still can't figure out if the supposed building 88 was actually at Kirtland and not at Manzano or Sandia) were all folded together in 1971 to simplify administration.

Kirtland also isn't in Texas. Its in Albuquerque. Surest way to piss off a New Mexican is to associate them (I guess us now) with Texas. If they meant Lackland, that makes even less sense as 50 miles southeast is basically Karnes City, and its fairly large for nowhereland Texas.

I've got mixed feelings on the "original" SOM 1-01 because most of the terminology's right but at the same time, this is pure bull#.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Spot on. I covered the Flat Rock angle in my post further down. There's a bunch of inconsistencies with the Military terminology and Order of Battle as they're presenting it. The DIA of all places would use standard Order of Battle templates even for an organization like this, and not a civilian style flow chart looking thing. I was in MI for quite awhile and you'd get a posterior chewing you'd never forget from your first line and maybe even the First Sergeant or DCO for trying to include that. It wouldn't have been published in that form.

Also, no Air Cavalry in the 80's. They started calling it Air Assault in the 70's after Vietnam because the concept changed rather dramatically toward holding terrain after insertion from a helicopter, which is more akin to Airborne Infantry than Air Cavalry, cavalry doesn't usually hold terrain, they're scouts which do RSTA that are not designed or trained to hold terrain, thats for Armor and for Infantry. They can attack, and even can lead massive attacks, but they're not designed to hold and the very nature of isolating an EBE or their spacecraft would be securing and holding terrain.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I gave in reading these 'documents '. They're just too silly. Almost reads like something a child would write.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join