It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Midnight in the Desert releases new Majestic 12 Docs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DClark

agreed, what a load of bull****

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Apart from the inconsistencies pointed out by others here, I just find these papers kind of "diatribe-ish" for what would be a highly classified document. There are levels of detail in there that would make it a hard read for the types that would be receiving that text. It just does not flow well.

I really hope that there will be a forthcoming analysis by Stanton. I do not like the way LMH dove into that material the way she did, as it was too soon to make such wild speculations when those documents really have no proof points presently.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

BREAKING NEWS: This story just keeps getting bigger and bigger, you will hear things tonight that will scare you! Stanton Friedman as well as Whitley Strieber will both have mind blowing news on the NEW MJ12 documents. Listen FREE at 9PM P.T. Here: darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com DARKMATTERDIGITALNETWORK.COM

darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com...
Again , from Art Bell's facebook page. Tonight (friday) at 1200 EST
edit on 16-6-2017 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

Krrklll's EBE interview in Behold a Pale Horse was far more believable than this.

"We are here to bring you these children specifically, and we like trees." "We are here because it's the neighborly thing to do since you have forgotten us."

Hahaha this is funny as all hell, but come on now.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: spinalremain

You never know, though the document has mistakes and seems clownish.... reality is usually the same way.

edit on 17-6-2017 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I downloaded the PDF on mobile but it's unreadable because of blur or bad resolution. Is it the same on desktop? Also where is the link to audio interview?

Edit: I will try the large print pdf.

Also website has "naughty" ads at the bottom seems legit. They are probably click baiting for views at this point but I'm going to read it anyway.
edit on 17-6-2017 by IntimateCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: spinalremain
a reply to: bluemooone2

Krrklll's EBE interview in Behold a Pale Horse was far more believable than this.

"We are here to bring you these children specifically, and we like trees." "We are here because it's the neighborly thing to do since you have forgotten us."

Hahaha this is funny as all hell, but come on now.

Tree's are a major supplier of our Oxygen. If they are bringing babies here, well yeah... liking trees would be important.

Perhaps we forgot them because of the major global catastrophe in the YD. I guess that is proof they wont save us...

I guess Stanton will remain mostly mute until he has made an evaluation of the documents. I won't hold my breath.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
sigh...

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Sigh. Don't we have any other science fiction fans in the house??

Some of the names in this silly document appear to be taken from famous science fiction novels.

"Digger Command" is a fictional entity in Vernor Vinge's novels.

The location of "Flat Rock, Nevada" mentioned in the document is the _fictional_ setting of the lab in Michael Crichton's novel "The Andromeda Strain". (That fictional location has subsequently been borrowed for at least a couple of other science fiction novels).

Both of these names are in the same paragraph displayed on page 12 of 48 of the new "MJ12" document at the link below.
d3adcc0j1hezoq.cloudfront.net...

I can't be bothered checking the entirety of the document for more.

I think the document is a (poor) joke, rather than a hoax intended to actually fool anyone.

edit on 18-6-2017 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Today (Sunday) Linda Moulton Howe is claiming her DIA sources tell her the documents are not real but some of the information they contain is real. Her site says a more detailed report is coming.

If we are allegedly so close to some kind of disclosure, why throw more BS in with the facts?

And what exactly did Friedman say in that radio interview?

It's funny the attention these silly MJ12 documents are getting while people are ignoring the new Annie Jacobsen book which has some pretty explosive information about psychic phenomena, genetic predisposition to experience, UAPs, and government acknowldgement of all of these things. Check out the LMH and John Burroughs interview with Jacobsen on the earthfiles web site.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi
Sigh. Don't we have any other science fiction fans in the house??

Some of the names in this silly document appear to be taken from famous science fiction novels.

"Digger Command" is a fictional entity in Vernor Vinge's novels.

The location of "Flat Rock, Nevada" mentioned in the document is the fictional setting of the lab in Michael Crichton's novel "The Andromeda Strain". (That fictional location has subsequently been borrowed for at least a couple of other science fiction novels).

Both of these names are in the same paragraph displayed on page 12 of 48 of the new "MJ12" document at the link below.
d3adcc0j1hezoq.cloudfront.net...

I can't be bothered checking the entirety of the document for more.

I think the document is a (poor) joke, rather than a hoax intended to actually fool anyone.

Well... I noticed the exclamation mark thingy! Just saying.

Ta Isaac, always a pleasure to see you.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

I thought some names may have been fictionalized purposely, but I was already regretting the time I had wasted on this.
Obvious hoax, and I can't believe it has not found its way into the hoax bin yet.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Thank You Isaac, you had the fortitude and patience to explain it while I did not...

Top Man.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Sometimes folks are too eager to believe that they overlook the obvious. Good work Isaac! Now, about Skinwalker Ranch...

edit on 6/18/2017 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
BTW I do have an interest in the ranch, didn't mean to sound dismissive of it. But that's for another topic

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
MJ-12 is a wonderful 'story' but ......

Nick Redfern has given it a thorough analysis > link

Kevin Randle has given it more than a casual musing :

MJ-12 : The Latest Documents

MJ-12 New Documents, Old Story

Latest MJ-12 Documents: A Final Look

There is nothing in the 'new' file to suggest this is anything but an even worse hoax than the first time around in the 1980s.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

If ETV were to be taking place, I wouldn't presume to know whether or not the EBEs like trees or not. I am only stating that if EBE were to conduct am interview, "liking trees" would not be the reason for their visitation.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Nice finds.
Looks like this hoax bit the dust at the starting gate... though I did find it entertaining.

originally posted by: IntimateCat

Also website has "naughty" ads at the bottom seems legit. They are probably click baiting for views at this point but I'm going to read it anyway.

Those ads are probably tailored to your specific viewing habits haha.....

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: spinalremain
a reply to: charlyv

If ETV were to be taking place, I wouldn't presume to know whether or not the EBEs like trees or not. I am only stating that if EBE were to conduct am interview, "liking trees" would not be the reason for their visitation.

Just punning on the statement itself. Out of context snippets like this in the document kind of peek inside the hoaxer that wrote it.

The excellent post by Issac kind of put the final nix on this, and my hope of reading Stanton's viewpoint probably won't happen, nor would it matter.
edit on 18-6-2017 by charlyv because: s

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: spinalremain

Why not though, why does life have to be so serious, what if aliens are only interested in our planet because of the trees !

wouldnt it be novel and fun and wonderful if aliens were only interested in the trees

I often think the universe isnt as serious as everyone makes out , sure there are death events but that is life , but I think that its alot more funny than what everyone makes it out to be

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join