It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Midnight in the Desert releases new Majestic 12 Docs

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
On page four at the bottom there is a notice section which is essentially a "names of people have been change to protect the...". This section ends with an exclamation mark. Is it usual for names in "Top Secret-Ultra" documents to be changed? And is it common practice for the military to use exclamation marks in official documents?

I don't know about this but it seems amateurish.

Nice post though OP, we shall no doubt see what happens with this...or not lol.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

They LOVE the tree's.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

Go Art Bell, Heather Wade, Stanton Friedman

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

Did I say I was dismissing anything? Even some things we can prove do not make sense. I keep an open mind and actually spent an hour digging more on this durring the wee hours of the morning. Still nothing more to add, as this cannot even be verified, but I won't further butthurt what little of a personality you have with more sarcasm. Good day to you.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I was interested in Friedman back in the late 80's/early 90's when a lot of this was still "hot" but after hearing him spout the same old for decades, I saw it simply as a stunt. Now...as his gravy-train is almost completely out of gas, these "new" documents come to light and he's involved? Sorry, no sale (literally)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
In one of these documents there is the info that the IPU was founded after the roswell crash. That doesn´t fit to the to the classical description of the IPU which was rumored to be founded by Douglas MacArthur .
it doesn´t correspond to the other "leaked documents "either like this one :

www.noufors.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
On page four at the bottom there is a notice section which is essentially a "names of people have been change to protect the...". This section ends with an exclamation mark. Is it usual for names in "Top Secret-Ultra" documents to be changed? And is it common practice for the military to use exclamation marks in official documents?

I don't know about this but it seems amateurish.

Nice post though OP, we shall no doubt see what happens with this...or not lol.

Not only exclamation marks but three in a row !!!

It is nuances such as these that make me question the credibility of the documents. However, as I said in my earlier post there was one grouping of words that make me lean towards this document being potentially credible. And it is only 4 words. But it is the way in which they are used and what they relate too. It tells me the only way someone could use these 4 words in the grouping they have is from a legitimate source.

And for me to even disclose what those 4 words are is irrelevant because I can no more prove their validity that any of us can prove the validity of this document.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
From Art Bells Facebook page :

URGENT: TONIGHT on Midnight In The Desert it's UNscreened Open Lines! Stanton Friedman reports after reading through the Majestic 12 Briefing Document, he concludes it is genuine. We need to talk about this document tonight, have you read it? Midnight In The Desert hits the air tonight at 9 PM Pacific, you can listen live free here: darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com... ... See More

Tonight 1200 midnight EST

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I wonder why Stanton Friedman think it's real... That whole Tesla thing was just to silly to be real, topped off with climate change bs.

How old is Stanton now?

edit on 14-6-2017 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
This looks like something Richard Doty cooked up--disinformation. The document has a lot of ordinary UFO lore that is included in this like the signal NASA sent and that Forrestall was murdered by the CIA.

Doesn’t look legit at all, as I see it.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Show is starting now. darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

I wonder why Stanton Friedman think it's real... That whole Tesla thing was just to silly to be real, topped off with climate change bs.

How old is Stanton now?

Stanton Friedman is one of the original people who received the M12 documents years ago, i.e. his interest in these documents

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Hey right on... I understand who Stanton is.

My beef....

It sounds like this alien is lacking an understanding of radio waves.

Most of the radio waves that Tesla and Marconi where transmitting probably wouldn't pass through ionospheric layers of the Earth, they're too weak and spurious to pass through a mirror like atmosphere. I don't even think they could reach 1MHz.... Plus Tesla was trying to transmit into the Earth.

How could Aliens far off in space know humans where transmitting, if unintelligible spurious emissions sounded like lightning?

And the funny part to think about, the aliens tried to contact Marconi... I wonder what with, a telegraph key?

The full document has not been released, which screams hoax.... that means it could be modified if anyone tries to debunk it.

edit on 15-6-2017 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Just for entertainment value I'm still listening to this show, funny how the lady host nor the alien understand Tesla's Colorado experimental station setup. All one has to do is look at the Tesla lab pics and coils, antennas etc. to know that space communications isn't gonna happen.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Fisherr

If u read the document, they were drawn to earth by the H Bomb acting as transducers through wormholes using electro gravitic propulsion.

Concerned for humanity and the threat of our own self destruction, forestalling our annihilation through their own self sacrifice, at places like Roswell, more importantly Aztec.

But it seems the technology never got to the average man. Probably driven by corporate greed. And possibly a darker objective...

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Now this is worth the read.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

The Security Classifications and markings are all over the place and not following set protocol standards. Having handed TOP SECRET, COSMIC TOP SECRET ATOMAL, etc for most of my Military career in Crypto, things just don't look right.....IMHO

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
If somebody has "Ufo Crash at Aztec " from William Steinman please compare the first chapter of this book with the description of the Aztec crash in these documents. Either Steinman was spot on this , or his book was used as a blueprint.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
The alien talking about trees, for some reason made me think this has a hint of something that would come out of 4chan.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Jake27

Or a fan of Harry Enfield

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join