It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tower block on fire in London

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Pandaram
Used to live close to it. Its a dole estate.
Full of single mothers and professional breeders.

Expecting lot of deaths.

From the photos I've seen, it sure didn't look like the Fire Department was too determined to snuff it out.

I'm sure they did their best, that cladding needs to be taken off the list of approved materials, someone has to pay for this. Class action lawsuit coming up. It's the only thing that will stop them from using it more and more.

I think the cladding played a role for sure. But something fed that fire for it to spread so quickly.

My guess is it was faulty gas lines...

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
"refurbishment"
No smoke alarms!!!
they had complained for some time that it was a fire risk.
people should go to jail.
I think it was arson.

Muslims...
Ramadan...
Manchester...
London Bridge...
Revenge?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

no wasn't you I was referring to mate.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Hope thats not the case.
Could be that exploding fridge.
Why wouldn't a building like that have to have a sprinkler system? Insane.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Why wouldn't a building like that have to have a sprinkler system? Insane.

Blame the guys posing on page 5 of this newsletter...
www.kctmo.org.uk...

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

The plastic described in core of composite sounds like same material used in the piping fire that took out interstate bridge in Atlanta.

All the photos I've seen of current fire sure look like plastic burning on outside.

Only conjecture now seems to be ignition source - could of been "green" refrigerator, could be something else.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Not to distract the current event into a 9/11 conspiracy, but, watching this just frustrates me. The entire building was engulfed in flames and has not collapsed after so long. But WTC 7 collapsed so quickly after small office fires.

It's just so frustrating man. The lies and deceptions are a bit too much.

Here's to a better future with less tragic events like this and less scheming

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Let's hope they are charged appropriately but white collar fraudsters and under the table dealers like them usually get away with it, it is definite corporate manslaughter though even if the cause of the fire is left out, the fact and Phoenix makes a very interesting comparison that could be a suitable line of inquiry for those investigating this tragedy in the days and week's to come.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

A resident of Grenfell Tower has told Sky News his neighbour’s ‘fridge exploded’ sparking the fire.

I think you may be right with the green refrigerant being the cause of the blaze.
I'll do a thread on CFC's soon, there is no evidence they had anything to do with ozone depletion.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
But WTC 7 collapsed so quickly after small office fires.

Whatever, this is a concrete building as far as I know, not similar to WTC 7. Go make a thread in the 911 forums and you will get schooled.
edit on 14-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

XL5

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
One way a fridge could explode, is if they were trying to make an unstable explosive that you have to leave in the fridge. If it is just propane, it shoots flames but does not explode. Unless the fumes get trapped inside and the interior light of the fridge some how triggers the propane.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Let's hope the "system" is not geared against the "little guy" in the U.K. as much as it is here.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

From that newsletter, some deadly advice:

The smoke detection systems have been upgraded and extended. The Fire Brigade has asked us to reinforce the message that, if there is a fire which is not inside your own home, you are generally safest to stay put in your home to begin with; the Fire Brigade will arrive very quickly if a fire is reported.

The only reason you should leave your home is if the fire is inside your home. In this case you and your family should leave the flat immediately: close your door behind you, leave the building and call the 999, giving your address and postcode.

If there is a fire in the block near your flat, and you believe you are at risk and would prefer to evacuate the building, then please do so using the stairs and wait outside the building for the Fire Brigade to

edit on 14-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: XL5
Isobutane will certainly form an explosive gas if it is not too lean nor too rich.

Lower Explosive Limit 1.8 %
Upper Explosive Limit 8.4 %

link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
A muslim on sky news said his muslim neighbor alerted him to get out because his "refrigerator exploded."

How lucky for muslims that this happened right before dawn when all the muslims were already awake, stuffing their faces so they can skip lunch for ramadan, while britons were still sleeping.

You're a disgusting human being

link   

Sadly it often is, it was a little better but the Tory and Tory/Liberal-Democrat-Coalition before them have removed a public service almost entirely called the Citizen's Advice by scaling back funding, they also took away most legal aid which was a public funding for those with low income's and the unemployed to receive state funded legal representation so unfortunately we are very much on the slippery slope to joining you in that level of dichotomy in society were the poor have no right's or rather no one to uphold them and the state is weighed in favor of the wealthy, elite and corporate against them.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: Antipathy17
a reply to: Chadwickus

Fully engulfed, Let's see if it building 7s.

Please save this crap for another thread that is sure to pop up in the near future.

Just for fun. Fully engulfed, Let's see if it building 7s.

Engulfed building threads don't pop up often and when they do, it gives me a good chance to compare my own experiences.
edit on 14-6-2017 by Antipathy17 because: Engulfed building threads don't pop up often.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

Different types of buildings.

Keep up the bs, you're just confirming and increasing my disdain for 911 "truthers" and their penchant to lie.

edit on 14/6/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
a reply to: Pharyax

Apparently they have what are known as "GreenFreeze" refrigerators that use isobutane as refrigerant gas.

That the case - yup they'll explode or burn vigorously with a leak.

So, environmentally friendly but deadly?

Noice!

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

You're a disgusting human being

Welcome to ATS 2017 where it appears perfectly acceptable to write such conjecture in a breaking news post about an inferno and where others will agree with you that saying it's irrelevant and hate-filled is bs.

And don't get me started on people agreeing that pointing out said conjecture is false is something to be ashamed about.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join