It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone have an extremely high number of commercials on youtube during the live Sessions hearing ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
So I think I may be getting a wold record number of commercials interrupting theSessions testimony off of youtube. Like in one minute intervals a commercial kicks in but the broadcast stays live. Anyone here hear of such a ruse before? Seeing the same thing?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dilly83

I get none. Ever.

I use AdBlock on YouTube.
AdBlock

ETA: Out of curiosity I just opened youtube and clicked the first video I saw. Literally 1 click on YT. Had 26 ads blocked, and I saw none.

edit on 6 13 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
If you watch YouTube often, I suggest that you pay/subscribe to the Ad-Free version.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I'm noticing a number of anomalies lately that seem, to me, indicative of full-spectrum narrative shaping. Haven't been on youtube today, but I'm guessing you probably ran into some of it too.

The narrative has been failing with the ethical suicide of the obviously corrupted MSM. Shenanigans follow.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

It should be noted that George Soros owns a large portion of stock in Google/Youtube (Alphabet Co).

Also, Alphabet Co got its venture capital from the CIA back in the day.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Julian Assange On Google: They ‘Do Things The Cia Cannot’

Google Chairman Eric Schmidt shares a joke with Hillary Clinton during a special "fireside chat" with Google staff. The talk was held on 21 Jul 2014 at Google's headquarters in Mountain View, California.

Eric Schmidt, Executive Chairman of Google, is a member of the elitist Trilateral Commission that has promoted Technocracy since 1973. Schmidt is fully enmeshed in transforming the world according to the Technocrat vision. 

Schmidt, whose worth Forbes estimates exceeds $11 billion, partnered with Council on Foreign Relations and State Department veteran, Jared Cohen, for the work, tentatively titled The Empire of the Mind — and asked Assange for an interview.

Later acknowledging naïvte in agreeing to meet the pair of tech heavyweights, Assange found afterward how enmeshed in and integral to U.S. global agendas Schmidt and Cohen had become.

In fact, both have exhibited quite the fascination with technology’s role in burgeoning revolutions — including, but not-at-all limited to, the Arab Spring. Schmidt created a position for Cohen in 2009, originally called Google Ideas, now Google Jigsaw, and the two began weaving the company’s importance to the United States into narratives in articles, political donations, and through Cohen’s former roles at the State Department.

That same year, Schmidt and Cohen co-authored an article for the CFR journal Foreign Affairs, which, seven years hence, appears a rather prescient discussion of Google’s self-importance in governmental affairs. Under the subheading “COALITIONS OF THE CONNECTED,” they wrote [all emphasis added]:

“In an era when the power of the individual and the group grows daily, those governments that ride the technological wave will clearly be best positioned to assert their influence and bring others into their orbits. And those that do not will find themselves at odds with their citizens.[quote/]

edit on 13-6-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Yeah it was cutting out right when things would get heated.

a reply to: The GUT

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Theres an add-on for firefox that blocks ads on youtube videos .

new topics

top topics

join