It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Woman In Her Seventies Robbed, Then Raped ‘’In The Name of Islam’’

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

I have posted a reading list for anyone on ATS, If you have indeed read the koran the sunnah and the hadith and believe that billions of moslems do not follow and believe every word as literal fact then you are not able to be debated or reasoned with. just like any muslim because under islam nothing is allowed to be debated or questioned ever. Just because some muslims in the world are not very religious and are moderate has nothing to do with anything. Once the population swells through breeding and immigration it changes. History is rife with examples but of course that is dismissed. I sincerely hope that you live long enough to have some type of awakening. Because it is what you learn after you already know everything that really matters. Its funny when you say this is a partisan issue. Many of the people that sound the alarm the loudest are muslims..en.wikipedia.org...
it is sickening to me that nothing can be debated on actual evidencem, it is always opinions and feelings from the younger generations that take precedent over actual ideas.
www.un.org...

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: heavymental

I have posted a reading list for anyone on ATS, If you have indeed read the koran the sunnah and the hadith and believe that billions of moslems do not follow and believe every word as literal fact then you are not able to be debated or reasoned with. just like any muslim because under islam nothing is allowed to be debated or questioned ever. Just because some muslims in the world are not very religious and are moderate has nothing to do with anything. Once the population swells through breeding and immigration it changes. History is rife with examples but of course that is dismissed. I sincerely hope that you live long enough to have some type of awakening. Because it is what you learn after you already know everything that really matters. Its funny when you say this is a partisan issue. Many of the people that sound the alarm the loudest are muslims..en.wikipedia.org...
it is sickening to me that nothing can be debated on actual evidencem, it is always opinions and feelings from the younger generations that take precedent over actual ideas.
www.un.org...

Before I actually reply, I'd try proofreading your posts. It is very jumbled and hard to understand. It makes your point hard to get.

Anyhow.

The problem I have is with the black and white thinking. Not ALL Muslims are radicals.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: heavymental

I have posted a reading list for anyone on ATS, If you have indeed read the koran the sunnah and the hadith and believe that billions of moslems do not follow and believe every word as literal fact then you are not able to be debated or reasoned with.

Good, there is no reasoning with you, its you way or to hell with everyone else right?

just like any muslim because under islam nothing is allowed to be debated or questioned ever.

You seem to know this fanatical interpretation of Islam very well,

My travels around the world and my interactions with family and friends that reside in the middle east and that are Muslims has shown me a different picture that the fanatical views you put forth.

Just because some muslims in the world are not very religious and are moderate has nothing to do with anything.

the sky being blue has nothing to do with anything either.

yeah I guess some kids just cant help themselves.

same goes fro some adults blinded by their own hate,

whats worse is those blinded by hate that comes from an manufactured source.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

I have posted a reading list for anyone on ATS, If you have indeed read the koran the sunnah and the hadith and believe that billions of moslems do not follow and believe every word as literal fact then you are not able to be debated or reasoned with.

Good, there is no reasoning with you, its you way or to hell with everyone else right?

just like any muslim because under islam nothing is allowed to be debated or questioned ever.

You seem to know this fanatical interpretation of Islam very well,

My travels around the world and my interactions with family and friends that reside in the middle east and that are Muslims has shown me a different picture that the fanatical views you put forth.

Just because some muslims in the world are not very religious and are moderate has nothing to do with anything.

the sky being blue has nothing to do with anything either.

yeah I guess some kids just cant help themselves.

same goes fro some adults blinded by their own hate,

whats worse is those blinded by hate that comes from an manufactured source.

Thank you for existing.
Very well put.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

So, smarty pants you have met some decent open minded non religious moslems good for ya, It is your thinking that is jumbled. And thank you for the typical liberal trick of calling out typos or grammer as an attempt to demean and discredit the actual meaning of the post of which you fully understood. But sorry that your supreme intellect was strained and stressed. Obviously some people who happen to be born islamic recognize the hog# and fakery and move on. You are a prime example of the pot calling the kettle black. You have already made up your mind and there is no further analysis or introspection. Just 5 years ago I was totally ignorant and in that lack of knowledged I even defended islam and the right of belief. After spending countless hours I was forced to admit that everything that I thought was incorrect. Are you daft enough to assume that what I say is opinion? The things I mention are accurate, valid and proveable. The best sources are former islamist that were born muslim raised muslim and became secular. That is an unbiased and unvarnished accounting of the actual working realities of practical islam. Open minded people when presented with the historical record and current affairs of the bulk of the islamic world are hard pressed to find any thing to defend in islam other that it is a "belief" The fact that you are muslim or come from a muslim family is exactly why you are such a staunch defender. Think carefully, you are proving my point that in islam nothing can be questioned. You are slaves to the ideology. Of course not all muslims are radical, Too many are and you know that in every PEW survey taken most moderate muslims do indeed lean towards radical. But what is considered radical? I say that believing the science fiction written by a demented psychopath is radical in of itself, not to mention the willing submission unto a totalitarian islamofascist mind#
edit on 25-6-2017 by heavymental because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

So, smarty pants you have met some decent open minded non religious moslems good for ya, It is your thinking that is jumbled. And thank you for the typical liberal trick of calling out typos or grammer as an attempt to demean and discredit the actual meaning of the post of which you fully understood. But sorry that your supreme intellect was strained and stressed. Obviously some people who happen to be born islamic recognize the hog# and fakery and move on. You are a prime example of the pot calling the kettle black. You have already made up your mind and there is no further analysis or introspection. Just 5 years ago I was totally ignorant and in that lack of knowledged I even defended islam and the right of belief. After spending countless hours I was forced to admit that everything that I thought was incorrect. Are you daft enough to assume that what I say is opinion? The things I mention are accurate, valid and proveable. The best sources are former islamist that were born muslim raised muslim and became secular. That is an unbiased and unvarnished accounting of the actual working realities of practical islam. Open minded people when presented with the historical record and current affairs of the bulk of the islamic world are hard pressed to find any thing to defend in islam other that it is a "belief" The fact that you are muslim or come from a muslim family is exactly why you are such a staunch defender. Think carefully, you are proving my point that in islam nothing can be questioned. You are slaves to the ideology. Of course not all muslims are radical, Too many are and you know that in every PEW survey taken most moderate muslims do indeed lean towards radical. But what is considered radical? I say that believing the science fiction written by a demented psychopath is radical in of itself, not to mention the willing submission unto a totalitarian islamofascist mind#

Hahahaha. Why turn this into a partisan issue? This has nothing to do with liberals or conservatives.

I merely was trying to give you advice. Because, yeah, you have an opinion and everyone's entitled to one. The point I was trying to make was that you should merely try to take the time and proofread a little. I made it clear that it was a separate issue in my last post to you and it had nothing to do with my reply to your posted opinion.

I'm trying to be respectful if anything. I'd truthfully like to read what you have to say so we can properly discuss our opinions, even if different, as adults. But like I said, it was my courtesy to you to request that, as a courtesy to all those who are potentially reading your posts, that you proofread. If you want to have a discussion, it's just courteous to do that. It was a separate comment in passing that had nothing to do with the topic.

And when it DOES com to your ACTUAL post, I again, cannot find any legitimacy in what you're saying because all of a sudden, you're pulling the entire partisanship issue and call. Which, is not what this is about. And you're name calling out of nowhere. Which, I don't take offense to, but it makes your argument look nonsensical and unfounded.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I gave you a star but I also do not think it is a partisian issue. Other than it seems that liberals are the one that always come to the defense of islam and conservatives rearely. When I have a little time i shall try to give you a well reasoned response that I believe to be accurate based on my observations.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I gave you a star but I also do not think it is a partisian issue. Other than it seems that liberals are the one that always come to the defense of islam and conservatives rearely. When I have a little time i shall try to give you a well reasoned response that I believe to be accurate based on my observations.

Thank you, I gave you one as well.

Again, I think your opinion is true in some depth, when it comes to a good majority of liberals being Islam apologists. I am not an apologist or an 'ist' of any kind. I don't think it's all black and white, and judging by what I've read so far from you, I'm assuming you're not thinking in black and white terms either. So, I'm glad we came to an understanding.

Again, my comment was not meant to be rude. Thank you for reconsidering!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

You have already made up your mind and there is no further analysis or introspection.

so why are you posting and responding?

Are you daft enough to assume that what I say is opinion?

no daftness what so ever.

Its a fact that you are posting your opinions.

The things I mention are accurate, valid and proveable.

so why say so, why not prove it as you claim it if its provable?

The best sources are former islamist that were born muslim raised muslim and became secular. That is an unbiased and unvarnished accounting of the actual working realities of practical islam.

if you say so.

However, bias can come from any position.

Why is former Muslim a better source or a less bias source that a practicing Muslim?

Don't answer, I don't care. your opinions mean very little after reading what you have shared with ATS in your short time here.

Just 5 years ago I was totally ignorant and in that lack of knowledged I even defended islam and the right of belief.

So now you think all people shouldn't be allowed to have beliefs or just that Muslims shouldn't be allowed to follow what Islam teaches?

But what is considered radical?

easy

open up your profile

go to your posts

read them

They are good examples of a radical mind.

Like you said there is no reasoning.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
before we use this as justification for painting the entire muslim culture with a tar brush, it is important to note that radicals exist in every circle of life and that the vast majority of those who practice islam will never, ever appear in your newsfeed or be acknowledged on social media further than their own personal social spheres. because a handful are misrepresenting the group at large but are actively influencing our perception to disguise the difference.

tl;dr persecute the man for being a rapist, thief, and a menace to society. not for being muslim.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
before we use this as justification for painting the entire muslim culture with a tar brush, it is important to note that radicals exist in every circle of life and that the vast majority of those who practice islam will never, ever appear in your newsfeed or be acknowledged on social media further than their own personal social spheres. because a handful are misrepresenting the group at large but are actively influencing our perception to disguise the difference.

tl;dr persecute the man for being a rapist, thief, and a menace to society. not for being muslim.

Very well said.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join