It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Woman In Her Seventies Robbed, Then Raped ‘’In The Name of Islam’’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Just like YOU do with the kkk and nazis

Hypocrisy much???

Read a Quran, you won't.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I did not make that connection.

Stop putting words in others people mouths and say what you think.

You cannot know what any one else thinks.

tell us YOUR opinion your thoughts because I assure you don't have clue about mine or any one elses.

You are just helping to "divide" hence you are the enemy. or some bull crap like that.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I tell myself that in my safe space.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SmilingROB

What's wrong with a "divide"?

Rapists, murderers, thieves don't belong with any "side" in society.

They deserve a bullet.

I say divide more.

link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Google translate from your french source: (this is the complete article btw)

"According to our information, a man took a few tens of euros to a septuagenarian at his home on rue de Chateaudun in the district of La Mare-Rouge in Le Havre, this Friday, June 9, 2017, around 7:30 am. He then raped her by referring to Islam and fled. The man is still being sought by the police. More info to come."

Where is the evidence that he is muslim? He 'referred to Islam', does this mean he is muslim? You can't rape and steal in the name of Islam while Islam forbids forbids both things. Do you see how stupid this sounds?

link   
I oppose Islam because ISLAM IS HATEFUL AND SUPREMACIST AND INTOLERANT

Why do YOU oppose the kkk??? Same reasons I'm guessing

Why would ANYONE support Islam who doesn't also support nazism??

Hypocrisy

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: EveryUsernameWasTaken

Google translate from your french source: (this is the complete article btw)

"According to our information, a man took a few tens of euros to a septuagenarian at his home on rue de Chateaudun in the district of La Mare-Rouge in Le Havre, this Friday, June 9, 2017, around 7:30 am. He then raped her by referring to Islam and fled. The man is still being sought by the police. More info to come."

Where is the evidence that he is muslim? He 'referred to Islam', does this mean he is muslim? You can't rape and steal in the name of Islam while Islam forbids forbids both things. Do you see how stupid this sounds?

Islam forbids rape???? Ha ha ha haaa

I think you mean "a woman must be executed if she is raped because Mohammed demands it"

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Islam condones rape of non Muslims

Not a single Muslim on Earth denies this. It's in the Quran so you cannot deny it

I asked you to bring your evidence of the Quran. I'm still waiting...
edit on 13-6-2017 by EveryUsernameWasTaken because: .

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Don't read one will ya? Just listen to what cnn says instead

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EveryUsernameWasTaken

Islam condones rape of non Muslims

Not a single Muslim on Earth denies this. It's in the Quran so you cannot deny it

I asked you to bring your evidence of the Quran. I'm still waiting...

You have evidence that the kkk hates blacks???

Didn't think so

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I don't think anyone has any love for Islam. Heck I hate Islam. But I don't think many Muslims condone rape.
But go on and use this to keep bashing all Muslims and all "leftists" whatever the heck that means.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

You're comparing AN ENTIRE RELIGION to A SINGLE GROUP OF RADICALS WITHIN A RELIGION.

It is not the SAME. What you are SAYING would be 1.6 billion times less offensive if you specifically note radicals or ISIS or something.

You say read the quran like you know anything about it.

“Do not kill a soul that God has made…whoso kills a soul…it shall be as if he had killed all mankind; and he who saves a life, it shall be as if he had given life to all mankind.” Quran 6:151

This means killing is bad billy. And I don't give 2 smacks about Religion either, because I fear your intolerance will lead you down some bigoted path of calling me a Muslim. You already have it set in your mind I'm a 'leftist', so it's pretty clear you are talking mostly to yourself.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Can we stop with the left and right thing? Can we stop with the religion thing as well?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's not a religious thing, it's a cultural thing. Plenty of good and bad Christian's, good and bad Jewish people, good and bad Muslim people. What you really need to pay attention to, is where they were raised. Who/where they were indoctrinated. People of all religions commit horrendous crimes the world over, the msm won't tell you that, but it also doesn't take much effort to find it. How do you know he didn't say that to ensure the police would look for an "Allah" follower?

On another note, when you generalize a "side", your just being ignorant. People are a**holes on both sides, I'm guessing you "lean right"? So do you agree with everything the "lean right" agree with? I think you'll find that the majority of people on either side have a lot more in common with each other than you think, the problem is the extreme sides (the small minority of that side) get all the attention. If we ignored them they would have no medium, no power and no voice.

Maybe this was a rant, I agree radical "insert religion here" should be erradicated, but don't for one second believe Islam owns that title. I don't agree with the culture of "Islam", been to the ME, seen it, freakin hated every aspect of it. But there is no reason to hate if it hasn't touched you, I've experienced it, have you? Or do you just hate because your conditioned to hate?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Variable2027

If we just killed all rapists, terrorists, murderers regardless of religion, then everyone left could just practice whatever faith they wanted in peace.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Did you seriously just say there is no proof the KKK hates blacks?

I'll ask it twice since that is one of the most assinine and ignorant things I've read in a while. Do you not know the KKK hate everything not white, Christian and preferably consisting of white lineage?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Variable2027

I'm guessing you "lean right"?

That would be a ball-tearingly bad guess.

have you? Or do you just hate because your conditioned to hate?

I would refer you to page 3 of this thread.

As for hate, there is an element of conditioning whereby posters who post sh!tty conclusions because they couldn't be ar$ed reading a thread to avail themselves of all available information.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Variable2027

I'll ask it twice since that is one of the most assinine and ignorant things I've read in a while. Do you not know the KKK hate everything not white, Christian and preferably consisting of white lineage?[/quote

NOT what I said AT ALL but hey, hats Libs for ya]

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Variable2027

I'll ask it twice since that is one of the most assinine and ignorant things I've read in a while. Do you not know the KKK hate everything not white, Christian and preferably consisting of white lineage?

But speaking of ignorant, someone said 'Islam forbids rape'

Nsurely not ALL kkk members hate blacks, are you tarring them all with the same brush??

See how that works?

Islam is openly supremacist and intolerant, why anyone would defend that is beyond me
edit on 13 6 2017 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

What? You did just say that. If you seriously believe that need to do some research. Wondering where you got the disinfo from?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

You are confused. KKK is a hate group.They hate non white people. Islam is a religion. Religions have extremism sometimes and in this case Isis.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join