It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm calling it now... there was no Russian collusion.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

What I do not believe is your attempts to misinform.

The feeling is mutual.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The feeling is mutual.

Feelings are likely what led to your error in the first place.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

The feeling is mutual.

Feelings are likely what led to your error in the first place.

I know. Sometimes I wish I was a bot like you.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I know. Sometimes I wish I was a bot like you.

A Russian bot at that. Don't worry. It's not all its cracked up to be. But I thought you would have a one up on me being a journalist, what with that journalistic integrity and all.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
Bottom line...look what the Dems have been doing. Spreading and supporting lies and rumor, wasting our money and our representative's time, keeping important things from being executed...they don't care about America unless it is Liberal America.

Liars, cheats and corrupt individuals (and some insane) will be well remembered in the years to come. If you think Trump was an upset, just wait for what will happen next.

They have cut off their noses to spite their faces.

WHO is telling you they are lies?

YOUR media? Why is YOUR media more "trustworthy"? What makes YOUR media "better"?

A media source that CLAIMS everyone ELSE lies is SUSPECT. Religions do this. Cults do this.

Think for YOURSELF and don't buy INTO feeling "special" because you buck traditional MEDIA. Alt media was CREATED and DESIGNED to attract people like you.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

I don't have any media. I verified myself they are lies.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: luckskywatcher
a reply to: buster2010

What do you have against parties?

It should be obvious. The Republicans and Democrats have been in power for the last 150 years and they have ruined this nation with their partisan politics. So both parties need to go.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
SAA and PMU taunt Trump who took money from Saudi Arabia and still failed to stop the Shia crescent

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

What I do not believe is your attempts to misinform.

The feeling is mutual.

Can't you just stop your nonsense for 1 day?
Seriously, fella, you are just making up stuff and then calling people liars for not believing what you made up. You do it over and over again.
It's tedious.
edit on 14/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Russian trained SAA vows to kick America out of Syria after exterminating IS.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: JoshuaCox

If that were the deal, then why didn't Trump drop sanctions?

Yet...

And mike Flynn was fired specifically because he got caught saying trump would drop sanctions..

Out of all the conspiracy theories in circulation very few have this neat and clean of a quid pro quo trail.

Trump obviously has already gotten paid with the leak and mike Flynn was caught saying trump would pay them back!

That is a good way to know though...

If trump never drops sanctions.. maybe even increases them and either Russia doesn't move on its neighbors or they do and trump goes to war. Then hypothetically the theory will be busted..will be busted to me. ..

Would you make the same deal in reverse???

If trump drops sanctions then let's Russia take Ukraine would that make you a believer?

Believer is a very accurate word for what your saying because it is all based on a whim. You would have everyone to have faith in the none-evidence and instead just believe. No critical thinking here oh no sir. Just an assumption devoid of any actual proof and is all simply assumption.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Well then let's fire all the US intelligence agency investigators because I am sure Trump is way more honest and reliable than they will ever be. OMG!!!!! The Bible tells us not to idealize any man that way when he does the unspeakable we don't all have to suffer because we were so naive and star gazed! Our country is under attack and the man who conducted money laundering through real estate sales is blackmail material (i.e. 2013) so get over the rigged election.

I can't believe these so-called fellow Americans who want to help cover up the acts of treason done against our country. They want us all to ignore the intelligence agencies that have protected our country for the last 100+ years and prevented us from being obliviated by foreign powers. NOW you call them to stupid to figure it out and say they don't know what they are talking about because TRUMP the "Russian Real Estate Mogul" who sales overpriced laundered real estate property to Putin's Russians oligarchs "said so!" But he still won't let us see his tax returns. Russia now has access to our electrical power grids and ya'll stay yelling fake news! So who ya'll working for really??!!?

"TREASON" for people who chose culture over the country!!! Shame on you for being an accessory at putting our country at risk because your TRUMP made you think white imperialism is the definition of America. Thank God for truth, leakers and the UNITED STATED INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA
edit on 14-6-2017 by AmericasSafety because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Seriously, fella, you are just making up stuff and then calling people liars for not believing what you made up.

So are you saying that ISIS and Assad are allies?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Free will is absolutely obsolete on this site,i wonder would these people jump in front of a bullet for this orange german president.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Ahh yes but did you get your 40 mins of CNN & Fox News to become and expert like I did.

That's 39 minutes and 30 seconds longer than one needed.

But hey better late than never.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Please clarify how this insinuation has any relevancy with the OP.
Otherwise, do yourself a favour :

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

You have jumped in without following the thread. It is the Trump supporters who are making the insinuation by claiming that the United States is not helping Assad by fighting ISIS, one of his chief enemies. They have also tried to deny that the United States is coordinating with Russia in Syria... despite the fact that Trump admits that the Russians were warned to move their men and materiel from an air base they struck. As for the claims of white phosphorus, if true, they would be a war crime laid at Trump's feet.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

The US never break communication with Russia for hundreds of years. If the US didn't warn, Russian soldiers would have been killed by Tomahawk. That would have resulted in deaths of US soldiers in Syria at the hands of Russia. Even in Cold War Russia and the US kept relations.
edit on 15-6-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

You have jumped in without following the thread. It is the Trump supporters who are making the insinuation by claiming that the United States is not helping Assad by fighting ISIS, one of his chief enemies. They have also tried to deny that the United States is coordinating with Russia in Syria... despite the fact that Trump admits that the Russians were warned to move their men and materiel from an air base they struck. As for the claims of white phosphorus, if true, they would be a war crime laid at Trump's feet.

What are you talking about? You posted a link that debunked your own claim and were called on it, before then claiming another poster in your view was a bot.
Give it up man, FFS.

edit on 15/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Give it up man, FFS.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join