It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm calling it now... there was no Russian collusion.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Incorrect, Trump has never coordinated with Russia in Syria. The US has never provided fire support to SAA and co.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

You do realize that the establishment Republicans opposed Trump.... but didn't pull a 'DNC' and stop Trump... Right?

What do you think is going on in Congress right now?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
No, not at all. You guys apparently don't understand what actual left wing policies are. The democrats are not traditional left, at least not anymore.

It's the opposite of what you say. The reality is, US politics are so right wing that you guys see centrists as far left...
edit on 14-6-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Incorrect, Trump has never coordinated with Russia in Syria. The US has never provided fire support to SAA and co.

Oh? ...and while we're at it...

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Check the calendar : House of representatives schedule

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: butcherguy

I say sue the pants off of them!

And the donors who gave to the GOP in the hopes of someone other than Trump being chosen? What should they do?

Did the GOP unfairly choose Trump despite claiming they would be impartial?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Clearly they are coordinating to avoid clashes, and not, as you say, "bombing civilians in Syria to help Russia's ally there". Funny how the lies flow so easily.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Then why did Putin tell Trump to lift sanctions when he knew it was an impossibility?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

The US supports SDF, not SAA and co.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Bottom line...look what the Dems have been doing. Spreading and supporting lies and rumor, wasting our money and our representative's time, keeping important things from being executed...they don't care about America unless it is Liberal America.

Liars, cheats and corrupt individuals (and some insane) will be well remembered in the years to come. If you think Trump was an upset, just wait for what will happen next.

They have cut off their noses to spite their faces.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Yes he did..

He called Russia before the Syrian bombing which is why the Syrian's and Russians evacuated the airport they bombed without doing any actual damage..

If that wasn't the biggest dog and pony show in history!!

Oh and right after I swear to god I watched Laura Ingram say that "to smooth that over maybe trump could give them Ukraine?!? "

I about had a fit lol.. how wide open can you be and people still play along..

Never mind.. I forgot where I was.. lol

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

400 votes to repeal Obamacare.. same with Benghazi.. both went no where and everyone knew they would go nowhere..

Yea what will happen next is tom hanks, Morgan freeman , Matt Damon , afflack or some other trained thespian is gonna wipe the floor with the Donald..

Good luck to trump or the politician who has to out do a Morgan freeman speech lol..

And ALL The big wig super charismatic celebs are liberals..

Conservatives have trump, nugent and Adam carolla..

Vs the dems hanks, freeman, exc...

Good luck with that

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

So they are better at spreading lies. Big applause for that.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

This is mountains out of mole hills IMO however better to be safe than sorry.

But my impression is that Session's was $h!t scared, before the hearing started his eyes were darting back and forth and left and right like he was looking for an escape route.

Or Maybe he just had to bleed the lizard-either way he didn't look comfortable.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Tropic Thunder: "everyone knows you can't go full retard, there's no coming back from that!"

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Clearly they are coordinating to avoid clashes, and not, as you say, "bombing civilians in Syria to help Russia's ally there". Funny how the lies flow so easily.

How do you know? Do you have access to their secret meetings? Funny how the lies flow so easily.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

How do you know? Do you have access to their secret meetings? Funny how the lies flow so easily.

I simply read the article you posted and mentioned the extent of the coordination you yourself neglected to mention.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I simply read the article you posted and mentioned the extent of the coordination you yourself neglected to mention.

So now you believe what you read in the MSM?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I think he was merely saying the source you used did not actually say what you claimed.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

So now you believe what you read in the MSM?

I neither believe nor disbelieve out of hand. It's fallacious to discount information due to where it comes from, and not on its own merits.

What I do not believe is your attempts to misinform.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join