It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm calling it now... there was no Russian collusion.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

No doubt. Hell, Obama used $375,000 of taxpayer money in an effort to prevent Netanyahu from getting re-elected in Israel's last PM election.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Remember Benghazi....

All those meetings and hearing with nothing coming of it.

Nothing will come of this either more than likely.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox
Staff emails of your opponent are worthless unless they are full of behind-the-scenes corruption and hypocracy. There is no connection from Trump to Russia to Wikipedia. None. It usually takes an insider to get out what is really going on.

When Trump is 100% cleared it's a historic, underrated win by the American people, and a HUGE loss for the bi-partisan Deep State, the Murdoch media infiltration, and their attempt to own America. It should be chiseled in the granite next to Mt. Rushmore the story this epic 2016 election win over the incredibly entrenched forces against which it came. It is June and FINALLY Trump looks like he will hold the presidency for the first time since he won.

How did the Russians know Hillary and Co. rigged the primaries anyway?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Of course there was no Russia collusion.

I figured any idiot knew that from the beginning.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
You have a point. Hillary would have been better for Putin.

Please explain.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

The real scandal in this charade is that an unelected bureaucracy is investigating its political opponents for no good reason, save for political ones. The "Russia investigation" is a rhetorical inaccuracy used to dupe the credulous in order to disguise what it really is, an investigation of US citizens without probable cause.

Keep repeating that verbatim so that those without critical thinking skills will believe it. It is your way of influencing them.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

That's not the point. The question is the degree to which Russia was able to influence the election, and what influence they may have had over members of the campaign.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

That's not the point. The question is the degree to which Russia was able to influence the election, and what influence they may have had over members of the campaign.

Keep moving the goalposts and eventually someone might score a TD, ya?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Now that the collusion crutch is splintering, any bets on when the Soros American Color Revolution kicks into full gear?

I'm guessing mid July, when all the college kids are getting back from vacation and need some quick cash for books.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

The point is that the Democrats lost and they'd best serve the country and their own selves by getting over it and moving on.

Period.
edit on 2017 6 13 by incoserv because: Typo

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Keep moving the goalposts and eventually someone might score a TD, ya?

I don't think he has ever converted a field goal, never mind scored a TD. Doesn't even seem to be able to punt. Much more of a 4 downs and turn over possession type.

edit on 13/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

The witch hunt is going to hurt the Democrats more than many think.

It was never a collusion, but now that they are approaching a dead end they are starting to claim that the Russians hacked the elections in more than 30 states, Democrat Sean Patrick Maloney is claiming now.

They will never let go, because is nothing more for the Democrats right now, but Russia.

No leadership, no platform not anything.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Hey I got it, the Russians are hiding under bed, I bet that is where the democrats need to look to find the prof.

The Russian rhetoric is starting to sound as moronic as the democrats in government that are still sticking to it.

(post by theantediluvian removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Hahaha.

I can see you're at the outrage stage after realising all your propaganda and effort to spread lies for a full 18 months is crashing down around your ears.

Love it.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I don't ever recall ante saying Trump colluded with Russia.

I'm pretty sure I haven't said that either but it makes a convenient straw man for the fact-phobic parrots. Oh well!

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

The real scandal in this charade is that an unelected bureaucracy is investigating its political opponents for no good reason, save for political ones. The "Russia investigation" is a rhetorical inaccuracy used to dupe the credulous in order to disguise what it really is, an investigation of US citizens without probable cause.

Keep repeating that verbatim so that those without critical thinking skills will believe it. It is your way of influencing them.

Keep dismissing the argument like those without critical thinking skills tend to do. That's your way of getting around it.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Hahaha.

I can see you're at the outrage stage after realising all your propaganda and effort to spread lies for a full 18 months is crashing down around your ears.

Love it.

Do you think anyone who isn't a part of your gang of froathy-mouthed parroting peers doesn't see through that bs? Lol. You made a stupid comment off the cuff to get some stars from your friends and of course, you were wrong and you can't back it up.

So again, you clown, put up or shut up.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Welcome to reality. Everything that has been thrown at the President was actually being perpetrated by the opposition party. Every #y one of the allegations!

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: UKTruth

Hahaha.

Love it.

Do you think anyone who isn't a part of your gang of froathy-mouthed parroting peers doesn't see through that bs? Lol. You made a stupid comment off the cuff to get some stars from your friends and of course, you were wrong and you can't back it up.

So again, you clown, put up or shut up.

I'm seeing a lot of anger and spitting of nails from the very people that have been spreading lies and innuendo for so long.
I can understand your loss of composure after such a bad week for your narrative. I am sure you'll eventually get over the embarrassment.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join