It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm calling it now... there was no Russian collusion.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

That's a great sketch.
At least you have a good sense of humour.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

The Department of Justice seems to have a different point of view than that of the OP regarding potential Russian/Trump collusion. No offense intended to the OP, of course, but I think I'll go with the DOJ on this one. As crazy as it might sound, the DOJ just MIGHT have more info than our good friend, Hazardous 1408. It appears as though we're all going to find out.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Wow....40 minute expert!

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shibboleth23

Wow....40 minute expert!

Granted, it should have been an hour, but by that point I was already vomiting blood.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043 Who told you that they are giving up? Judging by my facebook friends, they will never give up on this

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: theantediluvian

Lots of shifting sands in your post - understandable given your year long narrative has been destroyed.

But...but...Trump bad...Russian collusion....No proof, but rinse and repeat.

Amazing these people are not more embarrassed and ashamed at themselves.

Funny, I think the exact same thing when I read your posts....

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Democrats lost Power so they cry wolf.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
You don't have to trust me. Or any Dem. Trump's lawyer said it quite clearly:

He's being investigated.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
So what if, there isn't any collusion. But instead the Trump admin has (unwillingly, out of incompetence or other wise) been made to look suspicious, by the russians, with their contacts with russia?
First they influence the election with cyber attacks and social engineering, then they completely paralyze the administation with enough suspicion to create 'a cloud that won't go away' but lacking the hard evidence to expose it and put a stop to it.
It's a great strategy, if there is no collusion or if the Trump admin is under scutiny and can't keep their end of the bargain, they can always just undermine it's authority. There is no end goal, the stategy has been generating dividend for the russians since it began, just a classic example of making the others look bad so you look alot better. Or weak and strong, whatever narrative you prefer.

I'm not sure if you guys remember the cold war, but basically during the second part of the last century the US single handedly bankrupted the USSR and destroyed their political system, sending the country into chaos. Some people are still pretty pissed about that, can you imagine?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

The Department of Justice seems to have a different point of view than that of the OP regarding potential Russian/Trump collusion. No offense intended to the OP, of course, but I think I'll go with the DOJ on this one. As crazy as it might sound, the DOJ just MIGHT have more info than our good friend, Hazardous 1408. It appears as though we're all going to find out.

Going with the DOJ for truthful statements and analysis seems very much like going with the DoD for the same.

It is foolish to take anything either department says as truthful. The FBI has been a political agency since the days of J Edgar and McCarthy. It still is, as Comey has demonstrated very well.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join