It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump blocks one of the largest US Veterans groups on Twitter

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: network dude

People get weak when they get hungry. I am well off. I am concerned about the next gen. Trump and republicans need to start delivering to the rural America what they promised. He can't hide from that for four years.

You should be well stocked up after 8 years of Obama right?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: luke1212

Im fairly certain you read my post incorrectly buddy. Lol

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I am not lawmaker. I did not campaign on fake news and lies. Like make America great again, and jobs, jobs, jobs. Why don't you get mad at the people who make your life miserable. People with opinions on ATS are in the same boat as you, helpless.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I am not lawmaker. I did not campaign on fake news and lies. Like make America great again, and jobs, jobs, jobs. Why don't you get mad at the people who make your life miserable. People with opinions on ATS are in the same boat as you, helpless.

You don't seem to understand. I am improving. Just in the last few months. Small business, just picking up after a long time of stagnation. I'm tickled #less. I'm not bragging by any means, I'm just happy and relieved. Sorry for your misery, I just find it hard to believe there are no jobs near you unless you live in the boonies.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
So, first the left and HuffPo and everyone else who does not like him says why does he Tweet...then he blocks someone which is his right and he is shamed? Nice to have to both ways and bitch and moan.

Maybe the Russians hacked his account and did it to cause more problems...LOL

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
So a far-left anti-Trump activist group was blocked on Twitter. My god, Trump is Hitler!

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Yeah. He can send just Republicans to fight in the middle East. That'll show 'em.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Yeah. He can send just Republicans to fight in the middle East. That'll show 'em.

I'm sure that's pretty much already the case.

I doubt you're going to find a bunch of whiny, weak, needy, dependent pajama boy liberals on the front lines.

For one thing, most of them are scared of guns...

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

My husband is a democrat and served 18 mos in Viet Nam. Trump is going to need everyone to beat the middle East.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

My husband is a democrat and served 18 mos in Viet Nam.

Was he a nurse?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Ha,ha very funny.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join