It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Democrats battle behind the scenes over impeachment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Honestly, Trump was less of a jack ass than Johnson.

He (Trump) was also smarter than Johnson, as well:

#neverforgetaleppo

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
a reply to: Metallicus

I voted for GJ not for him but in the hope that the Libertarian Party got the percentage it needed to help them be competitive against the dems and reps.

honestly I didn't like him nor did I see him realistically winning but I hopped that the party could make some strides alas that did not play out.

But I still could not see myself going for Trump or Hillary this is the first election I considered opting out of. Though it was interesting to see Trump win. I don't like him personally but it is still interesting to see the hard left freak out and all the chaos and craziness that's happening since he is president.

Hillary as far as I am concerned would have been suck city at least the circus with Trump is interesting.

Either Choice I personally felt screwed.

OMG I voted for Gary Johnson for the 5% representation as well! I just want another platform.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

Couldn't do it. The last time I cast what I thought was a symbolic message vote like that, it turned out that enough other people had the same idea that we accidentally passed the measure and created a royal boondoggle. See ... none of us actually wanted that particular measure to pass, but we liked the general idea of what it represented, sort of like not really wanting Johnson, but wanting Libertarians as a party.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Thank God we have a strong military to keep the enemies at Bay because our entire political structure is full of whackadoo's.

Whackadoo's would be an improvement.
These people are inbred retards that have been lobotomized then given Xanax and an unlimited bar tab.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
At this rate the Democrats will become the third-party.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrats need to come to their collective senses or it's curtains for the Party.

Hopefully in that vacuum new parties can arise to challenge the ages old two party strangulation.

But I'm not holding my breath usually the dominate party fumbles at some point then people vote in the other party until they fumble. Rinse brainwash and repeat.

This is my hope as well. Third party, it's time america.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I hope trump doesn't get impeached it's too soon

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreedomFighter37
I hope trump doesn't get impeached it's too soon

Just heard on abc nightly news that mueller is now investigating trump for obstruction of justice.

Real or fake news?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: watchitburn

Gary Johnson was on purpose.

Hey! Let's nominate a libertarian who is only libertarian on drugs and is progressive on everything else! That'll do it!

I think Johnson was drunk 95% of the campaign. Or maybe suffered a severe head injury. His behaviour was so bizzare and erratic.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: watchitburn

Gary Johnson was on purpose.

Hey! Let's nominate a libertarian who is only libertarian on drugs and is progressive on everything else! That'll do it!

I think Johnson was drunk 95% of the campaign. Or maybe suffered a severe head injury. His behaviour was so bizzare and erratic.

If I wanted to nominate a libertarian candidate to make sure liberatarians were never taken seriously again, I couldn't have picked better myself.

I could have run a better campaign than Johnson.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Brad Sherman ? Mmmhhh ...

Brad Sherman ... the Israeli ally.

THE LATEST DOCUMENT FROM THE SNOWDEN TROVE HIGHLIGHTS ISRAELI SPYING

Likewise, members of the House Judiciary and Foreign Affairs committees had second thoughts this year about legislation that would lower visa restrictions after a briefing by U.S. intelligence officials. According to three congressional aides who spoke to Newsweek on condition of anonymity because of the issue’s sensitivity, Representative Brad Sherman, sponsor of one of the pro-Israel visa measures, had invited the classified briefing to put to rest concerns about Israeli spying that had been raised on Capitol Hill by intelligence officials the previous year.

The top-secret January 8 briefing in a secure congressional intelligence facility, “was arranged by (Congressman) Sherman to allay concerns” about Israeli spying on the part of staffers who had attended previous intelligence briefings, as one congressional aide put it. “The intent was to allay these concerns,” the aide reiterated. “But it backfired.” Some members and aides who attended came away even more concerned. Follow-up congressional briefings by officials from the FBI, Department of Homeland Security and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence deepened those concerns, the aides said.

Why Not a Probe of ‘Israel-gate’?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Democrats has been in trouble politically since they took upon themselves to challenge Trumps presidency and create a funny collusion them, they are not getting the results they expected even with all the dirt that they have been able to push with the help of the obvious media outlets.

I see them losing more seats on mid term elections.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join