It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Halts Toronto Gay Pride Parade

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

It is a timesaver, because a Progressive is not a SJW, there are distinct differences.

This won't stop the daily charade that they're identical, and so is liberalism in general.

You see, for it to save time, people would have to actually use it right, so it is instead harmful.

Probably not THAT harmful, but for anyone to think the term has value outside of an echo-chamber is wrong.

Social Justice is still a greater issue than the Social Justice Warriors.

The Right's attitude is to blatantly deny they care, but it's super easy logic to show them they're wrong. This is the main argument.

Do you care about women that are raped in the world? This is a common topic of discussion around here that doesn't get the appropriate SJW label because it's founded heavily by the Right recently. The term is an irony to partisanship and not appropriately used often. The appropriate usage ALREADY supposedly being sarcasm. At it's heart, it's passive aggression.
edit on 13-6-2017 by Mordekaiser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Yes, but intersectionality says that a regular white gay person cannot possibly understand the struggle of being black and gay or black and trans, so if they do not show representation of enough POCs in their gay organizations, gay or straight, then they are being racist.

Um heres a thought....just march around them and ditch the floats. Simple and mighty embarrassing.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Crazy, I've met Ben Carson and I doubt you belong on the same planet, let alone universe as Dr Carson intellectually.....he is an academic behemoth and worthy of awe...

As to the op, I will let sheriff Clarke explain BLM...btw, so glad this guy works in the White House now...he's awesome

-Chris

Just posting what he said.

Smart people can say stupid things.
edit on 14-6-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

One thing that I find funny, is that in BLM's demands, they want more black involvement in the gay movement, when black culture has been extremely anti-gay for as long as I can remember.

Once again, BLM throwing the blame at other 'groups' and cultures, when the problem lies within their own community.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Meh, the blacks in the GTA are more likely to get killed by another bunch of blacks or Sri lankans down the street then the cops. So blm are generally useless and unheard of here , plus cops here have to fill out a lot of paper work for pulling a gun. It alot tougher being a copy here then lowered standards of leo down south.

Where as in the Soviet United States, cops kill you, and hopefully it costs Soros a teste if had anything to do with their presence here. He might have to sacrifice his other one for them to be even noticed these days. Like I said no give a # here, not even the Jamaican s who make 35 percent will care not mention the homophobia that stereotypical associated with them.
edit on 14-6-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Mordekaiser

Amen. Yeehaw!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join