It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Halts Toronto Gay Pride Parade

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
These hypocrites have zero room to talk about hate. BLM is a hate group, wake up people. Somewhere down the line someone thought it would be cute to redefine racism so that "minorities cannot be racist". That was just a transparent, convenient, and self-serving way for minorities to be racist without having to admit it. Emotion is the new logic. We are all royally forked.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Didnt you know that Michelle Obama already exists? Lol, sorry. Bad joke a reply to: crazyewok

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I work with 90% sjws, in a liberal office, in NYC.... a reply to: lordcomac

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Crazy, I've met Ben Carson and I doubt you belong on the same planet, let alone universe as Dr Carson intellectually.....he is an academic behemoth and worthy of awe...

As to the op, I will let sheriff Clarke explain BLM...btw, so glad this guy works in the White House now...he's awesome

-Chris
Ben Carson literally thinks the world is 6000 years old. A real young earth creationist.
edit on 13-6-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This story happened a year ago, it's just a rehash.

www.pri.org...

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Honestly, no one knows what is was like to be anyone else, regardless of who or what they are or look like, and it's best just to get that right out in the open.

But at the same time, while they're busy bashing everyone else for not understanding what it's like to be them based on skin color (You can't know my struggles ...!), they do the same thing to people who are white. They seem to assume that our grass is miraculously greener just based on skin color alone, enough to be downright dismissive of stories of genuine suffering and injustice just because "pfft! you're not black and if you were, it'd've been worse ..."

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Where the hell is Mr. Slave when you need him?

Jesus Christ!😂

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BloodStainedGlass

Seems its permissable for minorities to attack minorities though

What a strange sad world we've managed to create
edit on 13-6-2017 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Gay Pride Marches used to be about remembering Stonewall. I attended a few back in the 80's. Even then they were starting to get weird. The majority of people were average people. Summertime so people wore shorts because of the heat. Then things started to shift. I never minded the Drag Queens because they were basically wearing lots of makeup and dresses/ball gowns. Glamorous but obviously men in lots of makeup. BDSM crowd started taking a more prominent role. It started getting cruder and more obscene. I haven't been to one in years because of the sheer amount of overt exhibitionism. It's no longer about being out and proud and standing up for your rights. It's about exhibitionism and 'in your face' crudeness.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

I'll bet you could chart the shift toward sexuality at both pride parades and in the overall culture though. I don't think you'd find that the "outing" of certain facets of the community to a more dominate spot was isolated. I'll bet it's mirrored by other aspects of a culture getting overly sexualized.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I'll bet you could chart the shift toward sexuality at both pride parades and in the overall culture though. I don't think you'd find that the "outing" of certain facets of the community to a more dominate spot was isolated. I'll bet it's mirrored by other aspects of a culture getting overly sexualized.

No doubt. Go back and watch TV shows and see the progression of sex and violence. Put it on a timeline. I'm sure it would line up nicely. As I said, Gay Pride has moved from remembering Stonewall and standing up and saying "You don't have a right to beat the snot out of us. We won't allow that anymore." into just plain crudeness. TV has gone from a vague innuendo of sex and violence to sex scenes that leave little to the imagination and violent blood and gore, brain matter splattering etc.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Liberals are hypocrites....in other news, water is wet and the sky is blue...

To be fair, Canadians elected this guy so let's not give them too much intellectual credit...

-Chris

Is that a real quote? Can't be. Literally makes zero sense.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

What the # is SJW?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: KEACHI

What the # is SJW?

Social Justice Warrior ... usually considered to be a progressive. They do things like demand safe spaces, etc.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton
The only way you can construe Meltallius's words to fit your reply is to believe that Lefty's are not human. Do you not consider yourself and those that share your political beliefs human?

a reply to: MysticPearl
no not real, fake meme started on 4chan.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Good grief.
Thanks for replying. I wish thrre was a reference gor all the letters. Too many times I'm just don't know what they mean.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
As a deaf, blind, mute trans black non-cis person I DEMAND that both the parade and BLM do a play-dough-demonstration of thee parade and protest so that I can experience with my hands what I am unable to see or hear.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: KEACHI

It's also to be noted it's a slanted word. Not many people actually call THEMSELVES a SJW without being generally ignorant.

"Warrior" is satirical, to give the idea they're fighting over-excessively, so calling every progressive action there is ever "SJW" is the newest meme by the Anti-community.

Because ANY social justice is just TOO much. Amirite fellas? Can I get an Amen or a Yeehaw??
edit on 13-6-2017 by Mordekaiser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
give peace a chance. pffft! the gay folks I know would have just laughed their asses off, put the floats in reverse, and continued the parade the other way.
because we didn't come this far to be stopped in our tracks!
also, drag queens don't take # from anybody.
except in Canada, I guess.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mordekaiser
a reply to: KEACHI
It's also to be noted it's a slanted word.
"Warrior" is satirical, to give the idea they're fighting over-excessively, so calling every progressive action there is ever "SJW" is the newest meme by the Anti-community.

I don't mind it when people choose to use the term. They are also generally the ones who refer to "You people..." and they seem to like the term "troublemakers" as well. Oh, and "sheeple"...they really think that's clever.
They define themselves by their words up front, and save me from having to think "Did I really hear that?"
edit on 13-6-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: yes!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join