It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Halts Toronto Gay Pride Parade

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
This is the crazy being unmasked.
This is also you arriving late to the parade. This all happened last summer. You should do your homework before you decide to laugh at society's outriders. As such, you're just kinda proving their point.
And as to your jealous taunts...well, at least we try, eh?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: ketsuko
This is the crazy being unmasked.
This is also you arriving late to the parade. This all happened last summer. You should do your homework before you decide to laugh at society's outriders. As such, you're just kinda proving their point.
And as to your jealous taunts...well, at least we try, eh?

Good work.

link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: ketsuko

This is a good reason to hate the identity politics of the Left. It is too damn confusing.

It is so much easier to simply treat all human beings with respect and stop with the BS.

This is a great example of right wing nonsense.

Hate the left, but treat all humans with respect, except the left.

Do you guys ever think before you speak?

Identity politics creates DIVISION! I guess reading comprehension isn't one of your strengths? It sure as hell isn't the Alt right that created Identity politics now is it?

edit on 13-6-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
The simple question I ask myself, is would I want to be the average black person, given the current climate of society.

I don't even want to be the average white person given the current climate of society.

This, right here-

I'm starting to feel like I'm the picture of the average white guy - walking around with office pants and leather shoes (can't tell they're steelies until you get kicked by them). I wouldn't go to a major city for fear of a SJW lynch mob forming around me.

Of course I also carry a fixed blade, so I could probable fend off a few of them... but not a mob.

The current climate hates a white guy with a steady job...

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

This is a good reason to hate the identity politics of the Left. It is too damn confusing.

It is so much easier to simply treat all human beings with respect and stop with the BS.

Identity politics creates DIVISION! I guess reading comprehension isn't one of your strengths? It sure as hell isn't the Alt right that created Identity politics now is it?

When all else fails, cry reading comprehension. You guys are really getting predictable.

edit on 13-6-2017 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Toronto checking in -

This was actually last year. They demanded police to not be allowed to show up to this year's (2017) parade. Toronto has the biggest pride parade in the world too, not very smart.

Special kind of snowflake's. I don't wish harm on anybody, but if something were to happen to one of them, I bet they'll be wishing there was a cop around.
edit on 13-6-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Will the LGBT community invite BLM to any future events? Will the divisive wedge be expanded now to the left hardliners? I have no problem with these groups and have not a dog in this scuffle, but wonder what happens when the dividers create a division among their base? I think this may be a problem for the left as a whole....

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Toronto checking in -

This was actually last year. They demanded police to not be allowed to show up to this year's (2017) parade. Toronto has the biggest pride parade in the world too, not very smart.

Special kind of snowflake's. I don't wish harm on anybody, but if something were to happen to one of them, I bet they'll be wishing there was a cop around.

Cops are not to attend in uniform...no cop float. Personally I think Pride got hijacked, but I'm neither Gay nor Black so I'm not about to run off at the mouth about it. I certainly don't take any satisfaction at the situation, which I suppose means I'm also not a racist or a homophobe.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Toronto checking in -

Cops are not to attend in uniform...no cop float. Personally I think Pride got hijacked, but I'm neither Gay nor Black so I'm not about to run off at the mouth about it. I certainly don't take any satisfaction at the situation, which I suppose means I'm also not a racist or a homophobe.

But those who do have an issue are racist or homophobes? Just looking for some clarity in your last sentence! Thanks in advance!

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

It was the most selfish, entitled, arrogant and narcissistic (all snowflake qualities) demand ever. I don't think anyone in Toronto supported this. I'm surprised the owners of the parade obliged.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
LGBT community are not very smart....Don't they know a majority of the black community hates homosexuals....

Like inviting a wolf to the hen house...

LINK

LINK

LINK

It is the conflicting ideologies of the progressive left. Many have pointed this out before. The black community is very religious and not too friendly to gays. We all know Muslims hate gays. Then you have the progressives courting the LBGTQ community. They are bound to eat their own.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Toronto checking in -

But those who do have an issue are racist or homophobes? Just looking for some clarity in your last sentence! Thanks in advance!

I'm sure that if you Google 'take satisfaction' and 'take issue', then you will have answered your own question. Do the thanks still apply? Do they come with a beer?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Toronto checking in -

I'm sure that if you Google 'take satisfaction' and 'take issue', then you will have answered your own question. Do the thanks still apply? Do they come with a beer?

Nope! You deflected my question just as I thought you would!

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I didn't realize the Left wasn't made up of humans. Is there something I don't know about your reptilian overlords?

Also, I am a social moderate...hardly 'right wing'.

edit on 2017/6/13 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

You've been fortunate then.

Racism/Bigotry knows no boundaries. Certainly some do experience it more than others, but it's not, as odd as it may sound, color blind.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Toronto checking in -

Nope! You deflected my question just as I thought you would!
Really didn't mean to deflect. One is certainly entitled to have an issue with the situation. I do, but I know where it comes from. Now, if one appears to enjoy satisfaction with the circumstances, then I would suggest that they come from a racist and/or homophobic position. I note the OP seems to be having a good time with it. Sad, really.
Do I still get a beer?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

And the winner of the Opression Olympics is ........

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
If there is one thing I agree with conservatives on, it's that identity politics has gone insane.
edit on 13-6-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
And people who generalize all liberals are ......a reply to: Christosterone

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Mandela effect? This is news from the future apparently. Toronto Pride march 2017 doesn't happen until June 25th. This is a news story from last year.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join