It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sessions is Reverse Guilt Tripping Everyone Haha

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I'm watching this live and it is pretty remarkable how Fake News twisted and turned his words from one question into something sinister.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Meaningful and well thought out thread.

Not at all a waste of space.

Good work.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Good work.

Don't worry one bit this thread will evolve as the hearing go on

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Back in the Day it Was Exceptionable to Confront and Soundly Beat the She It Out Of a Person or Persons who Bore False Witness Against Another . It was a Matter of Honor , which the Scum Bags in the Media Today know Nothing Of........

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Good work.

Look who the OP is. Trash like this is par the course for him.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Takes One to Know One , Eh ?

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Bleep off and go smoke some dope. AG Sessions is killing your twisted Krazy narrative.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RogueWaterC1

Bleep off and go smoke some dope. AG Sessions is killing your twisted Krazy narrative.

Interesting Sessions claimed Comey didn't reveal any details EVEN AFTER THE MEETING HAHA

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Good work.

Educate yourself by watching the Hearing

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Good work.

People were polite and offered advice on how to make a thread worth while.... It fell on deaf ears.

Now we just berate the OP for rarely having substance or sources.

OP simply doesn't care. They're happy with super biased spam opinion. Rarely does it evoke questions for me.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
O # Lack of Discipline from the Clinton Probe

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

That's what I'm doing (well keeping track of the updates since I can't listen) instead of making partisan reaction threads about ongoing testimony being given.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

So Far Jeff Sessions is as Clean as that Guy in the Irish Spring Commercial , and I Like it To !

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

So Far Jeff Sessions is as Clean as that Guy in the Irish Spring Commercial , and I Like it To !

Yup. And he is owning Senator Wyden. He seems triggered

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Anybody who has been keeping up with the Russia, Russia, Ruusia charade should not need a long list of references in the opening post of a thread on the AG testimony before Congress. This one is going like all the rest, grandstanding by the (D)s with no attempt to get relevant information...or to the truth. I enjoy these threads because I like seeing the thoughts of others on both sides of the aisle. If you need someone else to feed you links to an investigation going on for 18 months, you're not keeping up.

BTW, Sessions just ripped Wyden (another grandstanding (D)) a new one and hopefully all of Wyden's constituents see what an idiot they sent to the Senate.
edit on 13-6-2017 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-6-2017 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us
Anybody who has been keeping up with the Russia, Russia, Ruusia charade should not need a long list of references in the opening post of a thread on the AG testimony before Congress. This one is going like all the rest, grandstanding by the (D)s with no attempt to get relevant information...or to the truth. I enjoy these threads because I like seeing the thoughts of others on both sides of the aisle. If you need someone else to feed you links to an investigation going on for 18 months, you're not keeping up.

BTW, Sessions just ripped Wyden (another grandstanding (D)) a new one and hopefully all of Wyden's constituents see what an idiot they sent to the Senate.

Yup and don't worry I'll be taking a full look at the Transcript once it's done. And now they are claiming he is OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE haha. Democrats are a joke. They just repeat the same narrative over and over again

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Interesting Sessions claimed Comey didn't reveal any details EVEN AFTER THE MEETING HAHA

So Comey has dinner with the President and during that whole time after the President hoped he could get gain loyalty Comey never once asked him what does he mean by that. Never asked the President what is he looking for, or never took this further even though he seems to have concerns...

All kind of weird to me...

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Democrats seem confused about who can invoke Executive Privilege

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

The OP is talking trash?!? I think you are the one trash talking.

Another narrative destroyed. Another diversion/impedement of the sitting presidents agenda. Par for the course

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Democrats totally getting their clocks cleaned.

Fixating on "Executive Privilege".

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join