It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Prison Break season is out!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
For all you fans of Prison Break, Season 5 is now out! This show was dead to rights- season 4 ended in 2009. I loved the show and could never come to terms with it ending after 4 seasons. Well, Fox has catered to the fans for once and now in 2017 the show has been revived with many of the same staple cast members. If your experience was like mine, the first couple of seasons were excellent, season 3 was mediocre, and season 4 was downright bad. But I am 5 episodes into season 5 and it is highly entertaining just like season 1.

For anyone who has never seen this show, I would highly recommend it. But start with season 1 or you may have no idea what is going on in season 5, as each season is a progression of the story line from the previous season.

It has all the ATS themes you could want- CIA, rogue black ops, conspiracy, terrorism, and of course breaking out of prison.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Erm.. Season 5 has already aired.
I watched the finale last week.

I suggest you avoid spoilers!

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
My wife and I finished it up a week ago or so. Loved the character progressions throughout all the seasons. Can be a tad slow at the start of season 1, but definitely hang in there, it gets amazing.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I am behind the times a little bit
I don't ever watch commercials or keep up with Hollywood so I just realized it 3 days ago. I figure there's gotta be more fans of the show than just me who aren't aware.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
it has a predictable and, i am a bit disappointed

new topics

top topics

join