It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live: Jeff Sessions Testimony on Russia & President Trump Before Senate 6/13/17 2:30pm est.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Why he can't take the tough questions?
Not like he called his mama a nasty name.

link   
So Comey was afraid to go to the person who backed him up already?

Not good for Comey...

TheRedneck

link   
Every time you HEAR "not to my recollection" that is a COP OUT and KNOWN tactic to not have to answer "YES".

It actually DOES kinda work, can't really FAULT him on that. . .

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
APPARENTLY Sessions is crappy boss, too? Didn't bother mentioning anything to Comey?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Comey really comes off as a little scared girl and he was the head of the FBI. Holy sh!t.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
There it is. Comey did not indicated any improper behavior on Trump's part to Sessions after Comey's private meeting. That tells me if Comey was disturbed by anything that was actually said, he would have revealed it to his boss at that time.

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Why he can't take the tough questions?
Not like he called his mama a nasty name.

Speaking of avoiding tough questions.

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Sillyolme
Are you concerned with Obamas admin spying on and unmasking info on innocent americans?

Further more are you at all concerned at his 2012 laughing at the thought of Russia being a threat?

Does it concern you that the hacks occurred on Obama's watch, and that he was more interested on spying on domestic Americans than stopping Russia?

Does it concern you that the DNC would not let the FBI view their server to help prevent Russian hacks again?

Dpes it concern you that Democrats seem to be more concerned with the false collusion story than into finding out why Obama failed in stopping Russia?

edit on 6 13 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Every time you HEAR "not to my recollection" that is a COP OUT and KNOWN tactic to not have to answer "YES".

It actually DOES kinda work, can't really FAULT him on that. . .

Like Comey did with muh feelings and feeling squeazy.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I would like to apologize on behalf of the Commonwealth of Virginia for having to endure 5 minutes of Senator Warner..

While I am here, I also apologize for Sen Kaine as well...

We haven't had a decent DEM serving in the Senate since Sen Jim Webb...

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
In all the time Sessions was with Trump's campaign, he never ever heard so much as a whisper regarding any Russian collusion with the campaign.

link   
This whole stupid investigation is based off false reports that crappy media outlets like NY Times, CNN, Washington Post, etc. ran wild with... I literally cannot believe the amount of effort and time spent on this... But on the flip side, when events like Benghazi and Fast & Furious happened they deserved all the effort and investigations that happened... It blows my mind how this stupid pathetic narrative has grown to this level...

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DanteGaland

I said that too. Fidgety .
Now he's trying to sound severe and serious.

His acting lessons paid off.

He's got the Democrats fully triggered !!

link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
APPARENTLY Sessions is crappy boss, too? Didn't bother mentioning anything to Comey?

The FBI director has a few bosses actually.. He answers directly to the Deputy Attorney General while reporting to the DOJ in general. The FBI director also answers to the DNI (Director of National Intelligence).

link   
As somebody who doesn't like Democrats, Republicans, Comey, Trump, Sessions or really any politician, I'd like to see this stupid bit of fake political theater end.

Generally speaking, shouldn't there be evidence that leads to an investigation and NOT an investigation that hopes to dig up any shred of evidence that something happened?

Show me one shred of evidence of Russian inolvement in our election.

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He isn't in this testimony specifically for Democrats.

Why can't Dems understand that others see thier mental
illness as it concerns delusions of Muh Russia
and hatred with all things Trump?

We see you!

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
I would like to apologize on behalf of the Commonwealth of Virginia for having to endure 5 minutes of Senator Warner..

While I am here, I also apologize for Sen Kaine as well...

We haven't had a decent DEM serving in the Senate since Sen Jim Webb...

What were you thinking electing that stooge?

link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Comey really comes off as a little scared girl and he was the head of the FBI. Holy sh!t.

Seriously, yes. Comey probably hid in the curtains because he'd wet his pants. Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory demonstrates better interpersonal skills than Comey did in his dealings with Trump, Sessions, Lynch, or pretty much anybody else.
edit on 13-6-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

link   
These Senators are all well aware that meetings between Senators and foreign ambassadors are routine. For them to suggest otherwise and spread innuendo that Sessions having talked to the Russian ambassador is somehow inappropriate, there is no other way to look at that as they are deliberately misleading the public. They all know that bull# is false and they are insinuating it anyway just hoping enough people aren't aware it's false that it can be damaging. Their voters should hold them accountable for that, it's effectively lying.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

My vote went to his opponent, but he still represents my state, and I am sorry for that !

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Please boss.. don't leave me alone with Donald Trump...OK? PLEASE????

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join