It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live: Jeff Sessions Testimony on Russia & President Trump Before Senate 6/13/17 2:30pm est.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
"So, Mr. Attorney General Sessions, why aren't you willing to answer questions on a narrative the DNC completely made up and that the MSM ran wild with??"

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Is it just me or does this Reed guy always sound like he's drunk...or chewing tobacco?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
On a side note, Reid is a dem, and he is asking pointed questions and politely asking Sessions to end his answer.

Very mature and reasonable, unlike Wyden, Harris, et al.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

He's before Congress under oath, he has to answer anything that's asked. If he says he can't remember and he really can and says otherwise, that's a lie.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
She tries to ask rapid fire questions to trip you up and make you say something incorrect that they can seize on later. What scum.

All lawyers do that - both sides, prosecution and defense. Its why you listen to the question and how its phrased and never answer beyond your knowledge.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Maybe his dentures are loose and he is having problem keeping them in his mouth.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us
Is it just me or does this Reed guy always sound like he's drunk...or chewing tobacco?

Well he is from Rhode Island...

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Satire:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

These the same Republicans like Cotton that tried to suggest that because spycraft doesn't go down like it does in the movies, it didn't happen. That whole setup about Bourne and James Bond was absurd. That's no level of understanding.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Why the f#ck are they still asking why Turmp fired Comey. He is the f#cking president he dosen't even needed to state a reason you morons.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
On a side note, Reid is a dem, and he is asking pointed questions and politely asking Sessions to end his answer.

Very mature and reasonable, unlike Wyden, Harris, et al.

Agreed. I would describe Wyden and Harris as unprofessional. They embarrassed themselves.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I agree, finally a Democrat I have to think about to determine his party affiliation. Hard but fair questions from Reed.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: face23785
She tries to ask rapid fire questions to trip you up and make you say something incorrect that they can seize on later. What scum.

All lawyers do that - both sides, prosecution and defense. Its why you listen to the question and how its phrased and never answer beyond your knowledge.

Right, which is what he was trying to do, and she was trying to prevent him from doing.

link   
a reply to: jordan77

He is going to say what is in his best interest, he is not going to incriminate himself with the while accusations of the Democrats witch hunt.

I will do the same too if it was me. Everything he say is going to be dissected by the liberal media and multiplied two or three times more beside the filling in the in between.

link   
Oh good.. McCain..

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Respect to Reid for that. Having some class.

Something severely lacking these days.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
OH boy, I wonder how Johnny boy will embarrass himself this time.

His voice is sounding weak.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
McCain has a hard enough time getting a coherent question out once, let alone twice in a row.... lol

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jordan77
Interesting and convenient that Sessions memory is fuzzy on just about anything other than whether he specifically participated in colluding with the Russians. Everything else he "can't recall".

He's absolutely positive he didnt discuss collusion regarding the election. But discussing lifting sanctions, he can't recall whether it was discussed. He's not slick.

He's triggering the triggerables just perfectly.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
How does one survive a 3 hour grilling session of the same question without going crazy?

"Did you collude with the Russians?"
"No, I didn't."

"Did the Russians collude with you?"
"No."

"Are you aware that you may have colluded with the Russians?"

"WTF?"

LOL..

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join