It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live: Jeff Sessions Testimony on Russia & President Trump Before Senate 6/13/17 2:30pm est.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
She tries to ask rapid fire questions to trip you up and make you say something incorrect that they can seize on later. What scum.

link   
Harris needs to be held in Contempt of Committee !!

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Is nothing but desperation, this people are losing their minds, they have not control anymore.

Is like throwing crap to see what stick but without giving time to have an answer.

link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Sen Harris keeps interrupting him!! Oh, someone just told her to let him answer the questions, ha!!

She's an idiot.

She is as nutty as a fruitcake. Typical Dem...hateful, rude, buttinsky, full of herself.

link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

I agree with you. He is dodging questions. He is guarding almost every answer he gives. He also seems very confused.

To me he seems confused on a lot of issues.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Interesting and convenient that Sessions memory is fuzzy on just about anything other than whether he specifically participated in colluding with the Russians. Everything else he "can't recall".

He's absolutely positive he didnt discuss collusion regarding the election. But discussing lifting sanctions, he can't recall whether it was discussed. He's not slick.
edit on 13-6-2017 by jordan77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Jerseymilker

Maybe he has to pee.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
She tries to ask rapid fire questions to trip you up and make you say something incorrect that they can seize on later. What scum.

The Dems will eat it up! She will be put front and center in the party. That's a requirement....hatefulness and disrespect.

link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
I can't wait to see how the MSM spins this... I would bet they make a big deal over Sessions saying "i can't fully recollect" (quite a few times - ill admit), but these same media outlets had no issue with all of Hillary's people getting immunity deals and pleading the 5th, over and over and over again.... This should be fun to see the MSM BS machine work full steam ahead..

The big take away for the media will be Sessions refused to discuss his private conversations with Trump.

They will say this proves that Trump told sessions to write that letter so that he could fire Comey over the russia investigation.

The medias partisanship and corruption makes it easy to figure out how they will spin these hearings.

link   
a reply to: stosh64

Much more pleasant and entertaining than Comey's hearing.
Another slap in the face for the MSM and the Democrats.

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Sen Harris keeps interrupting him!! Oh, someone just told her to let him answer the questions, ha!!

She's an idiot.

She is as nutty as a fruitcake. Typical Dem...hateful, rude, buttinsky, full of herself.

Yup and that's why the left loves her.

link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
Ms. Harris, there is a c-word I'd like to use for you right now, but won't, because I'm a gentlemen, but for those curious, I call HRC the same name daily... and no, its not Criminal, even though HRC is just that

Is it a different use of the term used for The Women's Auxiliary Territorial Service (women's military branch in the UK during WW2)?

God I love british humor and tongue in cheek names.
edit on 13-6-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Democrats forgot they met with Russian ambassador

Oh the blatant dishonesty on display.

link   
Republican senators seem so much more respectful, informed, and smarter. They have more professionalism and a deeper understanding of multiple layers of information.

link   

She's an idiot.

She's from California, right? When I visited my brother bumper stickers adorned cars that said "Welcome to California. Now go home."

So fitting.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jordan77

That is because the whole witch hunts is about Russia collusion that is from the entire Democrat case is base, so he doesn't have to answer anything that doesn't have to do with Russia and what he knows.

Plain and simple.

Anything else as how he looks and what he is supposedly dodging is nothing but mind reading.

Are you a fortune teller? all the liberal media seems to be doing that this days.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Republican senators seem so much more respectful, informed, and smarter. They have more professionalism and a deeper understanding of multiple layers of information.

The Dems are just as informed, they're just being deliberately misleading.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I'm playing Ark Survival evolved, while listening to the sessions hearing AND reading this thread, lol.
So far so good!! Russian narrative continues to fall apart and tom cotton? wow, where did this dude come from?

link   
a reply to: stosh64

Oh SNAP!

Lynch is toast and Hillary is scared snipless!

link   

Thats because this entire endeavor has blown up in Democrats faces and they are desperately trying to salvage something, anything, or their failed russia narrative.

I am taking the Democrats line of questioning and combativeness as an attempt to protect Comey.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join