It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live: Jeff Sessions Testimony on Russia & President Trump Before Senate 6/13/17 2:30pm est.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
It's going pretty much as expected.

I hear a lot of air going out of democratic balloons though.

edit on R212017-06-13T15:21:40-05:00k216Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
King is still riding that dead horse...

That's apparently all they got.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Mr. King... where does it legally state he has to answer questions to your satisfaction?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

trump, wont be saying he is "vindicated" now!!! Heinrich wont take any $%^&! Heinrich, knows damn good and well trump, and what he did STINKS!!! Of coarse even though I am watching, it will be super funny to see how trump, and his sheep, just sweep this all under the rug too. trump is a liar, and he lied to you, his supporters....There IS A RUSSIA INVESTIGATION, In fact there are TWO.....You know the ones trump said were FAKE NEWS...I just feel sorry for trump supporters anymore. They clearly believe that liar.

edit on 13-6-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Comey did a good job.
Sessions is doing a good job.
I believe them both.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Comey did a good job.
Sessions is doing a good job.
I believe them both.

Comey did a bad job, a bad job because he treated an "investigation" as only a "matter"...

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Wonder if Sessions is pushing to make the SIC subpoena Trump, by not answering these questions.

link   
Senator King totally delirious !!

Desperate fumbling and bumbling.

The bonehead won't even let Sessions answer before he asks another dumb-bell question.

link   
What the flying F is so complicated and hard to understand about Sessions not revealing private discussions with the POTUS?

It has nada to do with invoking privilege.

link   
a reply to: kurthall

It would have been not investigations of any kind.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
King spent more time grooming his mustache than preparing intelligent questions.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

It's a 'tell.' I tend to stroke my beard when I'm thinking.

I figure he's trying to think of something intelligent to ask.

TheRedneck

link   

originally posted by: kurthall

trump, wont be saying he is "vindicated" now!!! Heinrich wont take any $%^&! Heinrich, knows damn good and well trump, and what he did STINKS!!! Of coarse even though I am watching, it will be super funny to see how trump, and his sheep, just sweep this all under the rug too. trump is a liar, and he lied to you, his supporters....There IS A RUSSIA INVESTIGATION, In fact there are TWO.....You know the ones trump said were FAKE NEWS...I just feel sorry for trump supporters anymore. They clearly are believe this liar.

You and your ilk were parroting Trump was under investigation based on anonymous sources. That was fake news. People are forming opinions based on news sources that Comey admits are lies.

Why don't you feel sorry for yourself instead.

link   

originally posted by: Excallibacca
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

And Senator Blunt bears a striking resemblance to the Grinch

Holy crap! He really does!

The picture on his Wikipedia page totally looks like the Grinch, right before he steals the candy canes from the sleeping children

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Satire:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Senator King totally delirious !!

Desperate fumbling and bumbling.

The bonehead won't even let Sessions answer before he asks another dumb-bell question.

Many of these senators are a sad reflection of the voters who elect them.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Good for Mr. Lankford. He brought up Eric Holder's refusal to discuss conversations along with his refusal to turn over documents. Mr. Lankford said some of the committee members have very short memories.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Sounds like the SIC is pissed about all the anonymous sources. Interesting.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Uh, Okay, not going to argue with a moron. There are investigations, they have been brought up repeatedly today during this interview. So, Uh, yeah.

To QUOTE Anderson Cooper, "trump could take a dump on his desk, and you would defend him."

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

trump, wont be saying he is "vindicated" now!!! Heinrich wont take any $%^&! Heinrich, knows damn good and well trump, and what he did STINKS!!! Of coarse even though I am watching, it will be super funny to see how trump, and his sheep, just sweep this all under the rug too. trump is a liar, and he lied to you, his supporters....There IS A RUSSIA INVESTIGATION, In fact there are TWO.....You know the ones trump said were FAKE NEWS...I just feel sorry for trump supporters anymore. They clearly believe that liar.

Not to go off topic?

But I would be willing to wager you would have to go to something similar to a methadone clinic if ATS ever did away with STFU icon?

Anyways, get ready for war, because this divide we have in this country by not only a corrupt two party system but by those who follow them like a religion are in for a rude awakening!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join